Redheaded Stepchildren

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
hi skullz, did you bring a goat?

you should fit in fine, hawkie is our spiritual leader. Peng is the smart one amongst knuckle heads, embee is an artist and sweety, glowplug is very hairy

No goat but will a milking cow do? I am the well educated blonde who still can't figure out most simple tasks lol. Thanks for the welcome!

Sent from a pay phone

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Running a warehouse and some deliveries for a supplier of building products. They supply a lot of stuff for the Lowes I toil at. (That's how I know them).
Lol......was finishing up my "interview" in the warehouse doorway with the manager when our Lowes truck pulled up to pick up an order. The 2 delivery guys were confused as to why I was there. They figured it out.....I left there and went to work and it was already all over the store that I was there.
My dumbass, juvenile "manager" had trouble talking to me or making eye contact. Think it hit him that his days of doing absolutely nuttin coming into the worst time of the year are over. The assistant store manager for my area avoided me completely and didn't even come to our department to do his "job".
Hope to find out Monday. Think I would have been hired on the spot but the manager said he had to talk to HR about it because a 3 day job ad was coming out in the paper and website that day....plus they DONT WORK WEEKENDS!!!!!! Daytime hours Monday-Friday....5 hours of OT a week and almost $5/HR more than I make now.
I feel pretty good about getting it. They've been trying to fill it for a while. They keep choosing people that disappear on their way to the lab for drug testing.
Yayyyy hawkie! No more ship lap or Pinterest for that matter. I might even change to socks just for you darlin

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
733c55173c8389ec749c81dd18f0038b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cooking dinner. It is 1am.

Just a dodgy potato and carrot goan curry. Smells good. I'm starving.

Dodgy doggy.:teehee:

Well, I had a really productive start to my day...did the shopping before 8 am, and started digging gardens. 1,000 sneezes later I gave up because it started raining.
Thank god it started raining. I can't take it anymore.
Sniffle.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well, I had a really productive start to my day...did the shopping before 8 am, and started digging gardens. 1,000 sneezes later I gave up because it started raining.
Sniffle.
Claritin d saves my life this time of year. But you have to get it behind the counter, the stuff on the shelves doesn't work

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks good doggy
Twas that. Next to no nutritional value. But you can never have too much starch, right?

Sniffle.
Poor embee

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Running a warehouse and some deliveries for a supplier of building products. They supply a lot of stuff for the Lowes I toil at. (That's how I know them).
Lol......was finishing up my "interview" in the warehouse doorway with the manager when our Lowes truck pulled up to pick up an order. The 2 delivery guys were confused as to why I was there. They figured it out.....I left there and went to work and it was already all over the store that I was there.
My dumbass, juvenile "manager" had trouble talking to me or making eye contact. Think it hit him that his days of doing absolutely nuttin coming into the worst time of the year are over. The assistant store manager for my area avoided me completely and didn't even come to our department to do his "job".
Hope to find out Monday. Think I would have been hired on the spot but the manager said he had to talk to HR about it because a 3 day job ad was coming out in the paper and website that day....plus they DONT WORK WEEKENDS!!!!!! Daytime hours Monday-Friday....5 hours of OT a week and almost $5/HR more than I make now.
I feel pretty good about getting it. They've been trying to fill it for a while. They keep choosing people that disappear on their way to the lab for drug testing.
Yay Hawkie! Best thoughts for the job :)

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No goat but will a milking cow do? I am the well educated blonde who still can't figure out most simple tasks lol. Thanks for the welcome!

Sent from a pay phone

Milking cow is cool....if the milk stool is at the right elevati........(cough, cough).....cows are ok....I guess........
Blonde like in....surfer dude blonde or blonde like in teehee.....Marilyn chambers.....errrr....Monroe type blonde?
Not that I care....I'm cool.....I'm the least of your worries here.....probably.....

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Milking cow is cool....if the milk stool is at the right elevati........(cough, cough).....cows are ok....I guess........
Blonde like in....surfer dude blonde or blonde like in teehee.....Marilyn chambers.....errrr....Monroe type blonde?
Not that I care....I'm cool.....I'm the least of your worries here.....probably.....

Omg I am NOT valley girl blonde...I would probably beat myself up then! Definitely NOT a girly girl either. Just an average smart girl who does dumb things lol.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay Hawkie! Best thoughts for the job :)

You just sayin that cuz you're enamoured with me.....and my BRAVES connection/karma.....and cuz you feel the need to be kind to the less fortunate.
And I'm good with that.
:hearts:....

:sneaka:......dammit........just can't NOT use that one. I was replying in a funeral thread yesterday and used that moji 8 times.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Omg I am NOT valley girl blonde...I would probably beat myself up then! Definitely NOT a girly girl either. Just an average smart girl who does dumb things lol.

Roger that sister!!!!
I'm just an average, kinda smart(assed) girl who does monumental stupid shiate myself.
If I didn't have huge......brains.....the guys wouldn't even give me a second look.

Tee hee hee hee......:D

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

i lost count of uni years

and 1 year as part time so took me two years

now i know less about what i studied than before i started

and i lost all respect for capital letters

and use excessive line breaks

it's like an evil plot to kill the sanctity of paragraphs

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
from Goa

i don't know here Goa is, i think it is a region in west india, but could be anywhere

good food though

Messin with you Roobutt. But I'm not familiar with the food you're speaking of.....and I like food.
I'm not maintaining this girlish figure eating rabbit food.
Figured Goan might be a typo. But if not, I'd be interested in knowing what cho eatin.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
??????
Bad " pollen" outbreak today buddy?

shush feather buddy

i'm trying to show how smart i am to the blondie

i didn't really learn anything at uni

they try to at least teach you to argue your ay out of a paper bag, in a ay that can apply to any field

but really just question whether it IS a bag at all

i don't know what goan curry is, it is rich in garam masala, but was a lazy packet sauce at 1am

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm just messin with you Skullz.
Glad you're here. Jump on in. Throw the stupid ass PC monitor thingy in the trash and just have fun here.
Except for me and 2 other dummies, the peeps here are truly top notch.
For $20, I'll tell you who the other 2 dummies are.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
shush feather buddy

i'm trying to show how smart i am to the blondie

i didn't really learn anything at uni

they try to at least teach you to argue your ay out of a paper bag, in a ay that can apply to any field

but really just question whether it IS a bag at all

i don't know what goan curry is, it is rich in garam masala, but was a lazy packet sauce at 1am

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best reply ever. I never really understood anything.....ever.....till I read your last 2 posts.
You, sir, are a god among us poor mortal men..(and girls.........tee hee hee)....
The first 50 years of my life, I now realize, were a total waste cuz you weren't in it(how am I doing? Trying to build you up. Wipe the drool from your chin. I'm too busy to lick it off you. But kinda serious about my gig being better with you in it............dammit.....now I feel the need to define gig.....pollen and all....gig is NOT an oriffice of any kind....in Nebraska.....dammit. Why do we always get this way when we get company?)

I mean....it's cool roobro.....WHATEV....you know what I'm sayin?
Pffffft......

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best reply ever. I never really understood anything.....ever.....till I read your last 2 posts.
You, sir, are a god among us poor mortal men..(and girls.........tee hee hee)....
The first 50 years of my life, I now realize, were a total waste cuz you weren't in it(how am I doing? Trying to build you up. Wipe the drool from your chin. I'm too busy to lick it off you. But kinda serious about my gig being better with you in it............dammit.....now I feel the need to define gig.....pollen and all....gig is NOT an oriffice of any kind....in Nebraska.....dammit. Why do we always get this way when we get company?)

I mean....it's cool roobro.....WHATEV....you know what I'm sayin?
Pffffft......

isolation does funny things

odd being more visible here, non knuckles who aren't gearbest spammers actually read our drivel here

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm just messin with you Skullz.
Glad you're here. Jump on in. Throw the stupid ass PC monitor thingy in the trash and just have fun here.
Except for me and 2 other dummies, the peeps here are truly top notch.
For $20, I'll tell you who the other 2 dummies are.

I'll save you $10 - but it's going to cost me even more cause I have to take the wife out to brunch . . ..

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i'd be interested to know

anyone hear from our claudia? :(

No..:(....
But I've been kinda stand-offish as of late.....cuz I'm kinda freakin about some shiate.....and I'm a selfish bastard.....and I'm a dumbass. And I just stated my BEST qualities.
Been married to mama bears for nearly 30 years....and her mom still feels the need to scrutinize me every time we meet.....to determine if I'm actually good enough for her little prick???.....how do yo spell princess? No K....right?
(My mother in law rocks ballz. Cool lady. My father in law is a failed abortion.how he made it this far without somebody crushing his skull.........NEVERMIND.....)

Not even sure what I'm replying to now. Dog has me confusedified......

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No..:(....
But I've been kinda stand-offish as of late.....cuz I'm kinda freakin about some shiate.....and I'm a selfish bastard.....and I'm a dumbass. And I just stated my BEST qualities.
Been married to mama bears for nearly 30 years....and her mom still feels the need to scrutinize me every time we meet.....to determine if I'm actually good enough for her little prick???.....how do yo spell princess? No K....right?
(My mother in law rocks ballz. Cool lady. My father in law is a failed abortion.how he made it this far without somebody crushing his skull.........NEVERMIND.....)

Not even sure what I'm replying to now. Dog has me confusedified......

poor hawkie

i'm having a purple streak with little to no freak outs

if i had a daughter, i'd probably off myself from stress, but i'd leave her to you in my will

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
isolation does funny things

odd being more visible here, non knuckles who aren't gearbest spammers actually read our drivel here

WHAT???????
Well....that makes me feel a little better about my pitiful life....I guess.
Well....here's one for the non gear beast spammers.....please form an orderly line here to my left...(I'm holding up what I firmly believe to be my left.....or right....hand?????)
Close your eyes and relax. Think of "uncle" Ritchie....
:sneaka:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i might go vote on tuesday

i have until july 2nd, but want to get it over with

thinking i'll donkey vote [preferences in the order they appear on the paper, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

they changed senate voting after a senator was elected with only 1.4% of the #1 preferences. He is a long term unemployed guy that applied so he could change 1 4wd ing law

VU Sponsors