Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
isolation does funny things

odd being more visible here, non knuckles who aren't gearbest spammers actually read our drivel here
You mean this is public?
If other people can see what we're saying it's time to tighten up.

Like my pants. After that big chocolate shake I just had.
Goan chocolate shake. The cows that made the milk are from the Western part of NY.
Or Groan chocolate shake, cause I drank it too fast.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You mean this is public?

Goan chocolate shake. The cows that made the milk are from the Western part of NY.

not too tight

i learned that ordering thermals online

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got in the pool for a while and it was awesome til the thunderstorm rolled in didn't need any more electrifying experiences today

Pics or it didn't happen.
Please have pics....and please tell me it was a topples, Brazillian bikini that uses q-tips for the filling in the bra area....
Just sayin......cuz I'm a degenerate...................................................and I REALLY want to see the pics.
And I love you......so it would be artsy....and wholesome....and...hmmmm.....
Nope!!!!! Just wanna see it.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i might go vote on tuesday

i have until july 2nd, but want to get it over with

thinking i'll donkey vote [preferences in the order they appear on the paper, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

they changed senate voting after a senator was elected with only 1.4% of the #1 preferences. He is a long term unemployed guy that applied so he could change 1 4wd ing law

Is his name Bernie???????

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You mean this is public?

Or...Goan.....I'm a goddess trying to trying to relate to the common folk.....
Grrrrrrrrr....

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not too much sushi rice k? lots of sugar, your pancreas is a dud

I know.....I just hit some buttons on my robo-pancrease and its like magic.......
Actually, rice is pretty forgiving for me.....which is good cuz I likes rice. I know some betics that can't touch rice.
But I don't get to enjoy grapes, while others can..........bastards.
And I miss waffles terribly.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Life is tough in the fourth world countries.
On the bright side.....you have lots of shit that can kill you right outside......I'm jelly!!!

4th world, lol

i think there is a 4th world now

1st was democratic, 2nd was commies, 3rd was the ones that no one really paid attention to their beliefs

but i think 4th was coined at some point

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You didn't make me uncomfortable. I'm just still too full.
But you can still keep your rawrs to a minimum. :hug:

i blame hawkie, those poignant embee jokes really knocked you up

the sun is up now, i need to wait for groceries to be delivered. This involves leaving the front door as just the screen and sitting ith a clear line of sight. Remarkable how many people can't work out a door bell, and i get charged $30 cancellation if they assume we aren't home

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
E boof head hawkie

Damn grocery delivery. I need sleep

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Snuggle up. I'll rock you, and rub you and call you George.....
Damn grocery delivery guys. Where I live, the grocery guys .......hold it. Ain't nobody bringing food to my door...well...nobody but the pizza guy. Damn Dominos dummy. 30 minutes my ass. Put the pipe down and drive, pizza Dork. But nobody bringing Cheerios and toilet paper to my door.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Snuggle up. I'll rock you, and rub you and call you George.....
Damn grocery delivery guys. Where I live, the grocery guys .......hold it. Ain't nobody bringing food to my door...well...nobody but the pizza guy. Damn Dominos dummy. 30 minutes my ass. Put the pipe down and drive, pizza Dork. But nobody bringing Cheerios and toilet paper to my door.
Bulk tp is a big advantage of online groceries. Being a pedestrian, 1 pack of 30 rolls equates to one trip. Then another trip for a few more things, then another.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you get your Dripbox 160? Thoughts?

Got it a few days ago, but still deciding what juice to use it with. The form is hand friendly, but it's a bit on the heavy side. It's my first dual battery mod, so I can't compare the weight to anything else.
Unless, you have pockets like Hawk' or a holster it's not something to carry out and about. It should be good at my work desk or in your truck.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mornin', Knuckles!!!

We go from 55 on Wednesday to 88 yesterday.........Crazy summer so far. Got up early and did a long walk before the sun really comes out and starts baking us again.

Mer..........We are on! It's your house this time! Enjoy the game!

VU Sponsors