Become a Patron!

Remember when??? Golden oldies

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to let you know, I am a certified instructor.

First lesson is free. ;):D
32126-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Expressive-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Emoticon-With-One-Big-Eye-Stressed-Out-Or-Nervous-1_zpsmmpips2a.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I LOVED that guy was one of the "Greats" in comedy!! When he yelled!!! I bust'a gut!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My mom was from Oklahoma City,which had alot of R&B radio stations..... and as a kid I cut my teeth listening to this,album ....it made a good contrast to the country western,and rockabilly we were surrounded by.

Last edited:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was so late to return this movie that I ended up buying it. I bet it was viewed 100 times easily, fresh out of HS and party house..I didn`t watch it that many times but many others enjoyed it too. Lost Boys

upload_2015-12-21_18-23-12.jpeg

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My current and last vehicle have no ashtray so I kept a capped bottle half full of water to dispose of my butts.
I don`t like to even litter a little bit. not to say I havn`t tossed a but out before.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should bring those commercials back. I remember feeling so sad when I saw him on tv. And I also remember yelling at people when I was a kid if I saw them toss anything on the ground.
damn dude you are too gullible to state sponsored propoganda....I always just wondered where can I get some of those leathers he wa sporting.and how come he was so pale.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My current and last vehicle have no ashtray so I kept a capped bottle half full of water to dispose of my butts.
I don`t like to even litter a little bit. not to say I havn`t tossed a but out before.
People who throw their butts around are douchebags.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even worse IMO, are those who empty the ashtray at a stop sign..WTF?
and then there are those who throw them out when bike riders are following behind..lol

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and then there are those who throw them out when bike riders are following behind..lol
I've been the recipient of many cigarette butts to the neck and chest. People have seriously flicked them out as I'm passing alongside. I've never been seriously hurt, but still have to pick off the smoldering butt from my neck.

I've also been the recipient of big fat phlegm wads, mouthfuls of sunflower seeds, and gum. Which is why I always have a windshield now.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well yeah of course....doesn't everybody do that to bicycle riders...who cares......but emptying an ashtray at a stop sign?I've never seen that one what a bunch of cretins.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been the recipient of many cigarette butts to the neck and chest. People have seriously flicked them out as I'm passing alongside. I've never been seriously hurt, but still have to pick off the smoldering butt from my neck.

I've also been the recipient of big fat phlegm wads, mouthfuls of sunflower seeds, and gum. Which is why I always have a windshield now.

In California we call that your Karma.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I worked at the one in madison Indiana. Frisches is awsome food if it's made right. But their frys suck!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
We still have a few here in Louisville and are still very good. Been a few years since I raced go karts in Madison Ind.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Karma's a bitch. when I ride my bike people wave and smile at me...
I don't have a Harley and I don't have the full S&M gear so people don't wave or smile.

Seriously though, what does karma have to do with getting hit with cigarettes?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, ok.
Why are you pissin' all over people's memories from the time they were kids or teenagers? Seriously?

And I'm not a dude, and please, God, forgive me for calling out litterbugs when I was a child. I had no idea that was such a a sin.

Moving along...

VU Sponsors