Become a Patron!

Remember when??? Golden oldies

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even worse IMO, are those who empty the ashtray at a stop sign..WTF?
and then there are those who throw them out when bike riders are following behind..lol
My house is on a long straightaway along the expressway
so we get a lot of traffic. I'm right in the middle and for some reason
all the idiots pull over in front of my QTH and empty they're ash trays
on the county easement grass.

I stopped riding my bike in my neighborhood after getting knocked off it
by a passing car, and we take my son to the park so he can ride.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been the recipient of many cigarette butts to the neck and chest. People have seriously flicked them out as I'm passing alongside. I've never been seriously hurt, but still have to pick off the smoldering butt from my neck.

I've also been the recipient of big fat phlegm wads, mouthfuls of sunflower seeds, and gum. Which is why I always have a windshield now.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
And spit out snuff

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You watched it, dintcha? I know ya did.
clockwork-orange-eyes.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, ok.
Why are you pissin' all over people's memories from the time they were kids or teenagers? Seriously?

And I'm not a dude, and please, God, forgive me for calling out litterbugs when I was a child. I had no idea that was such a a sin.

Moving along...

I hate to dispell your childhood memories.....well actually not that much...

" that the crying Indian belonged to a rather unusual tribe. He was Italian. ‘Iron Eyes Cody’ was born Espera Oscar de Corti. "

crying-indian1.jpg

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow, ok.
Why are you pissin' all over people's memories from the time they were kids or teenagers? Seriously?

And I'm not a dude, and please, God, forgive me for calling out litterbugs when I was a child. I had no idea that was such a a sin.

Moving along...

Well said Huck. No one here's bashing your posts, kindly refrain from doing the same.

-Kingboomer

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I hate to dispell your childhood memories.....well actually not that much...

" that the crying Indian belonged to a rather unusual tribe. He was Italian. ‘Iron Eyes Cody’ was born Espera Oscar de Corti. "

crying-indian1.jpg

Yup, and the Indian from the Village People was Puerto Rican, at least according to Chris Rock...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, and the Indian from the Village People was Puerto Rican, at least according to Chris Rock...
as an American and as someone who is mixed blood I find it particulary asinine they couldn't bother themselves to go through the trouble of actually hiring and Indain actor.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.php

Reminds me these - now, to anyone going back in my history to find stuff to embarrass me / derail my campaign has the perfect ammo. I can't have been the only weird kid with a pair of Tiddies on his feet. Laugh away, these things were comfy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.php

Reminds me these - now, to anyone going back in my history to find stuff to embarrass me / derail my campaign has the perfect ammo. I can't have been the only weird kid with a pair of Tiddies on his feet. Laugh away, these things were comfy.
So you're that kid.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
bash away.... I'm not emotional attached to rockstars...Besides I know it's harmless fun.

OK, my statement was made as a blanket statement of sorts, but if the shoe fits... Also, I don't personally think it's "harmless fun" to piss on other peoples memories, so no I will not "bash away". Alright I'm off my soap box folks.

-Kingboomer

VU Sponsors