Become a Patron!

Reuleaux RX 200.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody here sells drip tip sleeves??

VAPE ON
Amazon sells them. I would guess you might need different sizes depending on the size of the drip tip (for unusually sized ones, but they probably stretch so maybe not). Just a guess because I've never bought them. Here's the link.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look guys,....and gals,
STOP. DONT THINK....just click on the buy button
for either the RX 200 or the DNA 200. Whichever your budget can afford....or BOTH!
Stop beating yourself up over this mod or that mod.
You will not find better...at any price!
I have a LOT of box mods. Have not touched any of them since acquiring the Reuleaux's.
The feel in my hand, the menus, the battery life.
THE BATTERY LIFE! Two and a half days on a full charge and I chain vape.
Forty five to fifty bucks for the RX 200....
NO BRAINER!
Forget about the "others" for now. They will not preform better. Buy the damn thing.
You will not be disappointed!

PS. JayBo, MORE COLORS!
You pushed me over the top with this. Just ordered the RX from VapeNW...under $50 with shipping.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anybody here sells drip tip sleeves??

I made my own. I use either surgical tubing, or old silicone drip tip covers from my collection of acient CE4s, depending on the diameter of drip tip. Its cold here and as the saying goes, necessity is the mother of invention. I say, necessity is just a mother.....

They'll come off in the spring.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Considering some black truck bed liner for my RX. That stuff is indestructable.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah! Got my Reuleaux Holster today.
909e3d970446de47123977d0c7851b02.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So cool!
Where did you find that puppy?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ecf forum. A guy named coffeebum makes them. You have to message him.

N8Julo43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My go to setup... Awesome all around.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    802.8 KB · Views: 22

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna wait to see how this sleeves will look like on the EVIC MAX

VAPE ON

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450211764.759607.jpg
You guys see these yet?? I wish I had waited for that Storm Trooper one! Sheeeee-yit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 35751
You guys see these yet?? I wish I had waited for that Storm Trooper one! Sheeeee-yit!

I've been holding off on this mod as I wasn't sure I'd like the blue/white combo. Where did you find that? Any ETA on those other colors? As soon as I find that black/white combo I'm placing my order xP

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been holding off on this mod as I wasn't sure I'd like the blue/white combo. Where did you find that? Any ETA on those other colors? As soon as I find that black/white combo I'm placing my order xP
Ecig-city I think it was... I think they have them in stock, but the price is higher than other places. $65, IIRC.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy2 blacks and white
Unscrew the covers mix n match

VAPE ON

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After looking around a bit it looks like that might just be the site themselves mix and matching the panels to get those combos. After tax it ends up around $70, an extra 20 for a different color. :/

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After looking around a bit it looks like that might just be the site themselves mix and matching the panels to get those combos. After tax it ends up around $70, an extra 20 for a different color. :/
Fuck that. I don't want a mod that someone messed with after it came from the factory.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah... I still can't find a need for the i200... but I ordered one last night anyway.

I think you'll find it will be your primary mod. It will be the one you vape on, while you spend hours fiddeling with Escribe trying to make the DNA work almost as well. It will be the mod you use, as you are leaving the house and remember that you forgot to charge the batts overnight, and the one you are still vaping hard on when you get home at the end of the day.

It will be the one that is still sitting upright on the table with an atty on it, surrounded by its fallen comrades when your puppy bashes into the table trying to retrieve its Flatcat (Hartz TM) dog toy, after a bad throw on your part. It will be the one you clench tightly in your fist re-educating the pickup driver who nearly ran you over in the crosswalk, and thought it was a good idea to stop and yell at you and give you the finger.....

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fuck that. I don't want a mod that someone messed with after it came from the factory.

lol keep in mind this is with like 10min of searching while I'm at work xP I wouldn't take the bit about ecig-city doing the colors themselves to heart just yet.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you'll find it will be your primary mod. It will be the one you vape on, while you spend hours fiddeling with Escribe trying to make the DNA work almost as well. It will be the mod you use, as you are leaving the house and remember that you forgot to charge the batts overnight, and the one you are still vaping hard on when you get home at the end of the day.

It will be the one that is still sitting upright on the table with an atty on it, surrounded by its fallen comrades when your puppy bashes into the table trying to retrieve its Flatcat (Hartz TM) dog toy, after a bad throw on your part. It will be the one you clench tightly in your fist re-educating the pickup driver who nearly ran you over in the crosswalk, and thought it was a good idea to stop and yell at you and give you the finger.....
Exactly Right!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hahaha I've cracked a tank or 10 due to the puppy bashing into the table so I can definitely relate to that!

I just got the RX200 in the mail today and this is SOLID. I'm too computer dumb to enjoy the fancy stuff of a dna200 so I'm glad I went this route!

ademel692

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw that link this morning also. Very interesting. I have a Reuleaux DNA 200 being delivered today.
But the RX200 has me curious. And as you mentioned, the price is a no brainer.
Should I pull the trigger?
Yes you should I just copped one today from my local and very reliable cape shop and I couldn't be happier with this set up

I teach class on Sundays
God damn auto-mistake
Obviously I meant vape shop lol

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If need be... I've got 2 pairs each of 25Rs and HE4s for other duals that I can use in a pinch.
Each pair of pairs is just one charge cycle different.

Good news, the RX balance charges. I testeed, it works, so as long as your batts are reasonably close, its a non issue. It also monitors each batt during operation, as well as recharging. It charges slowly on the USB charger, and I have not been able to find the max amps it will handle on USB charging, so I have been usind a 1 amp USB charger. The other good news, is that it pass through charges!

Have the Tiger flat cat. love the stuff in it that sounds like a bag of wet broken bones... lololol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The link wasn't working, I fixed it for you. Great price and they have it in their USA warehouse to boot. Here's the link.

PS I've ordered from them a few times before and it went smoothly!

Cheers,
Steve
Thank you sir, I'm getting another one, this is no BRAINER

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd read that in several user posts as well.
I'm fuzzy at the mo on whether the RX also will display individual charge status.
5 click off - hold all three buttons, I believe.
Haven't seen a screen shot... may be confuzzled. :confused:
True

VAPE ON

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw that efun deal but drove down the street to vapordna and picked up a black one for $59 yesterday... instant gratification :D
There's a sweet new white with black accents somewhere online now but I couldn't wait.

Love my M class but needed more battery capacity. From morning to getting home from work I would be near the end of my 2nd battery.

Today I ran through 1/3 on the meter, stoked on that. Not pocket friendly lol
Just as accurate running ss coils as the M so I'm happy with the new mod :cool:

Hand check
20151214_144751-1.jpg

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw that efun deal but drove down the street to vapordna and picked up a black one for $59 yesterday... instant gratification :D
There's a sweet new white with black accents somewhere online now but I couldn't wait.

Love my M class but needed more battery capacity. From morning to getting home from work I would be near the end of my 2nd battery.

Today I ran through 1/3 on the meter, stoked on that. Not pocket friendly lol
Just as accurate running ss coils as the M so I'm happy with the new mod :cool:

Hand check
View attachment 35774
The white/black is not from Wismec, it's ecig-city swapping the covers...
Like what I said if I wanna switch colors
Buy 2black and the white/mint
#swichup

VAPE ON

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The white/black is not from Wismec, it's ecig-city swapping the covers...
Like what I said if I wanna switch colors
Buy 2black and the white/mint
#swichup

VAPE ON
Do they say that somewhere on the page?

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
COMMON SENSE BRO

VAPE ON

lol i was gonna say did what I say snowball already?
But in all seriousness considering the other colors aren't listed on Wismec's page and haven't found them anywhere else they are probably mixing themselves.

VU Sponsors