Become a Patron!

Reuleaux RX 200.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was super pissed about not gettin the 200S early. Then I got an email stating it will be here by May 14, my birthday . That'll be a great birthday gift.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're upset about a ten day wait on a pre-order?
The thing just dropped yesterday morning.
Oh and... HBD. :)
LoLz. I actually ordered it on Monday. My usual method of trickery to get things early didn't pan out so I had to do it the long way, order from China . . . DHL has yet to pick it up. But as you say, it's not gonna be that long a wait.

And TY

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LoLz. I can't talk about such things due to an agreement with my "supplier" (/wholesaler who could get in mucho trouble due to a NDA with dam near every company in the vape business). Alas, it is starting to seem I may not be able to get through him as many of the items he gets to review and demo are coming in pairs only

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well... that explains that then. Cool beans.

The screen looks nice to have, but I'm more interested in whether they've remedied the 510 issue and what interesting patches may show up for the firmware editor.

You've got an early seat to the show... keep us posted.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I will. Already use Nfirmware editor for rx200's, so hopefully it's something like that.

I've fortunately not had any problems with the 510 (knock on wood). But hopefully that and the venting air flow issues are fixed.

What is a safe wattage to use for TI wire? I have the budget RX200 (wismec) and by default it was set to 200, but that can't be safe so I've been keeping it under 50. I want an equivalent vape to about 490 degrees F at 50-60 joules.

Last edited:

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For our purposes, joules and watts are interchangeable. If you want between 50-60j, set your mod to 50-60 watts.

Fwiw, I'm running a 24 ga twisted titanium build at 202 watts and between 540-580f. Dual coil, 6 wraps each, 3.5mm id, .11 ohms.

Assuming that your tcr is set correctly for the wire youre using, the mod won't allow the wire temp to exceed whatever temp you've set the mod to, so no worries there. As far as wattage is concerned, it basically just determines how fast the coil gets up to your set temperature.

I just tried twisted titanium dual coil like yours except 25 gauge wire(.5mm I think), with 7 wraps each. Came in at .07 ohms and is vaping pretty nice actually. I have 3x lg HG2s in there. Is this an unsafe build? I understand ohms law and have seen some builds lower than that, but just want to check what you think.

I'd add more wraps but on this tsunami rda I don't think there is room. It's already pretty close with the top cap on.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried twisted titanium dual coil like yours except 25 gauge wire(.5mm I think), with 7 wraps each. Came in at .07 ohms and is vaping pretty nice actually. I have 3x lg HG2s in there. Is this an unsafe build? I understand ohms law and have seen some builds lower than that, but just want to check what you think.

I'd add more wraps but on this tsunami rda I don't think there is room. It's already pretty close with the top cap on.
Yes that's perfectly safe so long as you're running it in the Ti setting on your mod.

Orange Splice

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody know what to do about my heatvape invader mini keeps giving me the "atomizer open" message? It won't even read the atomizers but it's brand new. I haven't sent it back because I bought another cape at the same time and it won't vape either

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Anybody know what to do about my heatvape invader mini keeps giving me the "atomizer open" message? It won't even read the atomizers but it's brand new. I haven't sent it back because I bought another cape at the same time and it won't vape either
You should probably open your own thread instead of asking 38 pages into the RX200 thread. You are much more likely to get useful replies in a separate thread.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm not familiar witht that mod but maybe the firing pin is stuck compressed down in the 510 connector that you screw the atomizer in?
Try using a que tip or something to see if you can press down on it and move it then retry.

I'm guessing you have tried more than one atomizer since you said "atomizers". If you have only tried one, it may not be the mod, probably the coil.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not familiar witht that mod but maybe the firing pin is stuck compressed down in the 510 connector that you screw the atomizer in?
Try using a que tip or something to see if you can press down on it and move it then retry.
They found the Heatvape Invader Mini thread already. And that mod (I have eight of them) the 510 works differently. The 510 pin is fixed and is waterproof (so is the whole mod) and the top cap is adjustable. Thus moving the atty closer or further away from the 510. And if the 510 threads ever strip, just replace the replaceable top cap for a few bucks. I love how that 510 works, it solves all of the common 510 problems.

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome. This is the equivalent feature as ramp up speed, that so many of my SX mini chipset (read - super expensive) fanboy friends swear by. Kudos to Wismec again!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like how you can change wattage where you change TCR values now, What other features on the update? The time im guessing is for a delay when you hit the fire button?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like how you can change wattage where you change TCR values now, What other features on the update? The time im guessing is for a delay when you hit the fire button?
The time is for how long the preheat is applied. If you have power set to 45 watts with 75 watt preheat for 1 second then that is what is does. Hit the fire button, 75 watts for 1 second then back down to 45 watts after that.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The time is for how long the preheat is applied. If you have power set to 45 watts with 75 watt preheat for 1 second then that is what is does. Hit the fire button, 75 watts for 1 second then back down to 45 watts after that.
OK so the power(wattage in off mode menu) and time is all strictly for the preheat settings only.......makes sense now

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice update. Gotta give it to Wismec. This mods been out for like a year and they're still updating it. Kudos to Wismec.

For their support in firmware alone, Wismec is my favorite mod maker.

That's JoyeTech you're appreciating.

I've had the PH update on my original VTC (even older than the RX) for a couple of weeks now. Quite pleased. I don't have a Cuboid, but I've been aware that they got the update as well and I was concerned it wouldn't be spread around to the models with the old-school small screen and layout.

This is promising as I have both Picos and 100TCs (120w) and the 100 especially could make good use of a pre-heat feature.

I just checked while writing this... still waiting. ;)

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a mini...you know if thats out too?

Sorry, I don't.

The "C" stands for "changeable battery", full name Evic VTC Mini, and it's the little brother to the 5000mAh LiPo battery Evic VT. But I just write "VTC".

Now of course we have the new versions of both... VTwo and Vtwo Mini.

I haven't checked all the JTech sites to see who's got the PH update and who doesn't.
Just too many to track as I only have some of them (none of the most recent).

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys really made my friday! A whole crap ton of new fun for the weekend!!

I love me a nice, useful, update too. :p

And I think JoyeTech has shown the industry what's possible on that front for the past ten months or so.

Not all of them are winners however... hence for example, two weeks back, the three day turnaround on the latest display disaster for the VTC and Cuboid. Did the RXS get that abomination too?

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn!!!! Sounds like I have some updating to do. I have an RX and a Cuboid, and I use my Aria so much I have neglected to update either of them. I use my RX as much but still, I have been a neglectful vaper.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've 3 RX.one died after being dropped..Cuboid & 2Evic Vtwos..looks like a lot of upgrades..since I just Vape em out the box everysince I've had em ...lol

My Reign Has Just Begun

VU Sponsors