Become a Patron!

RiP Trippers says he got Vaping Side Effects! Have you had any.........

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giggling-smiley_zps2oxi1xcc.gif

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Electrolyte powder is nothing new. It's sold at every gym and sports store I have been to...

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife got sores in her mouth from vaping. Switch to plastic drip tips and she never had another one.

Myself - I vaped a 30ml bottle of 24mg Rootbeer in a day and the next day I collapsed on the hockey rink. Ended up in the hospital and I tried to tell them I was dehydrated and they would have no part of that. Because of my age (55) I had to undergo six months of tests and retests and every test known to mankind. After six months Doctor called me in and told me "I don't know what you are doing different but you have never been so healthy". Told him I quit smoking over a year ago and now I vape. He told me to keep vaping then and changed my file over to non smoker. I drink a ton more water at hockey ever since but I am down to 6mg now. Was not a good thing vaping that much nic in a day but the first time trying Rootbeer was so good. LOL

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just one more marketing charlatan.

People are generally sheep with a herd mentality. They'll still buy shit through dick ripper's ad's the same way DIY'ers still buy nicotine "sourced in the EU" with some magic cleaning process that shant be named and the same way some mods and tanks are sold, internet hype. Just because somebody important says it's the shit. Everybody wants to do what the crowd is doing. They follow a crowd.

If dick ripper hadn't inadvertantly offended people by insinuating that vaping may be bad for you, he'd still be happily selling snake oil and no one would be talking about it. But, that's what happens with a big mouth, you stick your foot in it eventually. He should have just stuck with dehydration and not went the "side effects" route. Nobody would have batted an eye.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apology or not, I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt because I don't know him either way.
Regardless of whether or not he is getting paid, I could care less.
He definitely should have went about it a different way .
Can vaping cause the side effects? Who knows, who cares! What about the side effects of smoking the stinkies!?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Social media is having an ass attack cause some rich old asshole lawyer judge died. Everyone I have asked has said, so fuckin' what, they will just get another. :cool:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the biggest side effect is the fucking drama that follows this hobby/lifestyle

But... but... It's so fun taking down a guy who's not here to defend himself.

Actually, I've been wondering how off-the-rails it would get in the Mud Pit if he was actually a member here.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Actually, I've been wondering how off-the-rails it would get in the Mud Pit if he was actually a member here.
He's to good to actively participate in he community

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's easy to join and I'm sure he's aware that VU exists. It's not like the folks at VU have ever been shy about stating their opinion whether a vendor or anyone else is here or not. He's a public figure. The fucking public can talk about him if they want to.

But who knows, maybe your right. I shouldn't make fun of a sucked up coke headed Charlie Sheen because he isn't here to defend himself. LOL.

Winning.jpg

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RiP Trippers says he got Vaping Side Effects! Have you had any of these side effects from vaping.

SINCE HE TOOK DOWN THE VIDEO, BELOW ARE HIS VAPING SYMPTOMS

MUSCLE CRAMPS IN LEGS, AND ARMS
DRY KNUCKLES
DRY MOUTH

Please post if you have or had any of these effects from vaping

COPY
RIP is a super promoter. But he is knowledgeable about vaping.
As for his symptoms, hard to determine if vaping related.
For sure, for myself, definitely vaping related, is the roof of my mouth...vaping too hot, the vape causes a raised area I can feel with my tongue.

RedFive420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
very disappointing , i learned so much from many of his videos...... but its so clear hes about the cash.

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Revolt did not last. Here are his Utube subscriber stats.

Thursday +921
Friday -1344
Saturday -226

Sunday +576
Monday +186

Certainly did not hurt him for long. CHEERS!

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will hurt him in the long run......I can tell you I didn't visit his page much but now the guy can kiss my ass, the word will keep spreading that he's full of shit and though he might still do his thing it won't be like it was before he blamed vaping for a swollen va JJ.

Last edited:

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not watched reviews from anyone in 1 1/2 years. I figured out what they were about long ago. Did not need a miss step to figure out what was going on. Only ones I watch a bit is rebuilding stock coils when I want a quick way to learn how to take them apart. CHEERS!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hear what Mod Envy has to say about this!

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As a reviewer, all you have is your word. If your word is no longer worth a shit, people will eventually see it. He may not be losing all his subs, but honestly this is a cancer that will fester. He had that situation a while back with twisted, now this. Its only a matter of time before something else happens. It is just a shame because whether he likes it or not, he is an ambassador to the vaping industry. Made us all look horrible.

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only side effects I have from vaping is dry sinuses and a heavy chest if I vape a lot of 100% VG liquid. Yes I drink plenty of water.
I feel a hell of a lot better than I did when I smoked cigs though and have worked out a blend of VG and distilled water that takes care of the heavy chest.
The dry sinuses is a little aggravating but I can deal with it.

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks HB. I've been using Ocean and it helps a lot but I'm still dry. It's not a big deal though and it beats smoking for sure.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
As a reviewer, all you have is your word. If your word is no longer worth a shit, people will eventually see it. He may not be losing all his subs, but honestly this is a cancer that will fester. He had that situation a while back with twisted, now this. Its only a matter of time before something else happens. It is just a shame because whether he likes it or not, he is an ambassador to the vaping industry. Made us all look horrible.
In my opinion he only does reviews for the money. He never has attended a national or local vape meet. And does not answer his You Tube comments. Really not a part of our vaping community.

VU Sponsors