Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
61e0c832-62f4-4204-9c1f-b5e684680072.jpg

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
triple post why is my internet so slow today?!?!!?!

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found VU when I went looking to see where Andria had gone as I missed her posts and her humor. When the Roxy fiasco blew up I though maybe she is at VU, and hallelujah here you are. Still a member at ECF with a Free Roxy avatar but it is not the same now, it's like there was a big family fight and everyone is treading on egg shells.
Eggshells don't stay intact well under these size 13 shoes......it is what it is. I try to stay on top of them but sometimes they just break through. Finally have my avatar so people know it's me. :D Good to see you skitter as well as you @AndriaD

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A little before my time, but my husband is 9 yrs older... He's inflicted that on me every thanksgiving day for the last 29 yrs. :D

Andria
"... twenty seven 8 by 10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us."

Last edited:

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have made a couple basic coils for my rba's for my crown tanks & TFV4 but we're a pain & had issues due to the tiny deck & design I think this will be a lot easier to learn on going to start with basic ss coils

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, this is my first post. I was watching all the chaos over at ECF and actually had to ask a member via PM what happened to Roxy. I got my explanation and shook my head. So then yesterday, I was doing a Google search on the Boreas and one of the links (because I used Roxy in the search term) was this thread if you can believe that.

Anyway, I joined about an hour ago. I only had 112 posts at ECF because I just like to read more than post.

Same user name as at the old place.:)

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome! Be sure to register for the badge.
Well, this is my first post. I was watching all the chaos over at ECF and actually had to ask a member via PM what happened to Roxy. I got my explanation and shook my head. So then yesterday, I was doing a Google search on the Boreas and one of the links (because I used Roxy in the search term) was this thread if you can believe that.

Anyway, I joined about an hour ago. I only had 112 posts at ECF because I just like to read more than post.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Welcome to a FAR saner forum. :)

Andria

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Will check them out! Will most likely pick some up at my B&M to get started

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I asked for his permission to repost the findings of his tests of the LG HD2C and link his ECF blog, which he graciously offered. He said he didn't have time to keep up with more than one forum.
yeah kinda figured that to be the case. But he will get banned on ECF since he has promoted massive sales of LG, Sony and Samsung batteries.

VU Sponsors