Become a Patron!

RX200S Firmware update June 13th

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:eek: Yes I see that! The boxer is nice from what I have seen in some reviews.
I like it. Probably my favorite mod. The Sammy Gordon is a handmade custom. It's pretty sweet. The Lavabox has the 1300 extended battery pack. I really like the lipo battery mods. No worry about chargers.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boxer DNA200, Lavabox DNA200 and my Sammy Gordon DNA200.

A3911DFE-7F75-42F9-BA5B-B7BC76031087_zpsyxvrvzgi.jpg

I like my DNA's
Very Nice!!! Here's a couple of pictures of my DNA200 mods.

PS I ordered the 1300mah 3s Lipo extender packs for both Lavabox's last night with a code they had out for Fathers Day (with code and points it was just a touch over $50 for both packs) :D

The Triplets (3 x Hcigar VT133's) I have all 6 battery door covers (just 3 of the mods). These are great mods, real work horses. Feel great in hand, excellent battery life, dual 18650 - probably my favorite/most used mods atm.
IMG_20160603_112931_zpsxnpzjzy5.jpg

IMG_20160519_190747_zps2vztwiu4.jpg

Black Lavabox, Blood Red Lavabox, Reuleaux (DNA200), Hcigar VT200, Hotcig DX200 with the dual 18650 battery compartment.
IMG_20160304_114836_zpsfj2vyqtx.jpg

IMG_20160304_114738_zpsfzas6rj5.jpg

My favorite of the Lipo bunch - Blood Red Lavabox
IMG_20160304_225122_zpsehlpqzl0.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would be interested to know though how much you feel the RX200 is giving you the vape you want compared to the DNA200 variant after having used it for a while, and if the lack of Escribe functionality is actually that much limiting to having an enjoyable vape.
I have the RX200 (not S) and a handful of other mods.
I recently bought an HCigar VT133, dual 18650 DNA200 chip.
I can say after a couple of weeks that the VT133 outperforms any other mod I own using the same tanks, coils, juice, and batteries.
Much smoother vape, better battery life.
While I have used the Escribe software to set it up and to calibrate the case thermals, once I put the material I use, TC settings (watts, preheat, punch), I haven't used it again. I do play with it from time to time. Kinda cool to watch the device while vaping.

Having said that, I am unsure if it is the chipset and mod build or the Escribe software that produces the vape I get. I've seen some other DNA 200 unit threads and battery life was not what they wanted. Of course that was with LIPOs.

As a long time Yihi user, I was VERY surprised at how much better my vaping is on the DNA200, specifically the VT133.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I reinstalled the 4.00 original firmware it shipped with (RX200S) and it's maintaining battery life much better, perhaps the reading was incorrect since my voltage didn't change during the time it dropped from 100 percent battery to 44 percent. I simply sacrificed the 250W total and kept the 200W it shipped with. I keep it in stealth mode and it lasts all night. Mind you, I pump out TFV4 coils at .2ohms and .15ohms using 100W or so minimum and that's my normal style. I use 3 LG HB4 30amp 1600mAH batteries which I know won't last long compared to others but I am swapping tanks with the TFV8 Cloud Beast so I switch between LG HD4s and LG HB4s. However, I'm ordering the SIgelei Fuchai and my LG HB4s are pumpin out 178W no problem at full charge which is more than I need. 150W is exactly what I try to use as my max because of concerns about burning or irritating my lungs, The Rep from one site I bought it from promised I'd get at LEAST 180W full charged LG HB4s and he's been right. I don't know if you guys have LG HB4s or HB6s but to vape at 180W on a dual 18650 box mox it's possible with the insane new batteries and voltage increases as well as amperage for a good while before they start dying. So sorry I can afford another mod and tank but you can afford 2 $5.50 batteries from imrbatteries.com and see how ohms law in effect. high wattage/low resistance needs more amps and mAH charged up as much as possible. Anyway I'm using the RX200S less now and think I might sell it to a friend. I need ramp up options to change how hard it'll hit depending on how how the coil can run. Samsung 25Rs and LG HG2s are 20amps from a while ago. There are brand new cells that are inbetween my 30amp powerhouses and wimpy 20amp cells. 25 amp continuous LG HD4s only available at imrbatteries.com, just came out last week so these are the VTC4 equals. 2100mAH. I swap out the 1600mAH (according to Mooch) HB4s, and I still use Sony VTC4s but don't mention it much because everybody wants to ask if they're real, how I know, and where I get them. So forget I mentioned those. I have them waiting for when they are 100 percent gone and people will pay 25.99 each battery. They're my favorite and I know all my alumni online wants them for higher than this one site sells them for.

VU Sponsors