Become a Patron!

Soon-No more E-cigs in onflight bags

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No you were, I'd like it if you would not speak to me this way, I ask this in a friendly way, if it continues, you will be crossing a line.
duly noted, im assuming my sarcasm is lost in text.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Based on my own personal experience.

You can barely fit one person into an airline bathroom.

Hell, you can barely fit one person into an airline seat these days the way they are are adding more seats and shoehorning passengers into them!

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont think so i got the sarcasm you where aming for haha i think she just has a dirty mind xD

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
i took it more as she is use to men actually meaning sexual things when they make comments like i did, and she probably gets a lot of shit from guys on here (think girl in vape shop, all the guys crowd her like they have never seen a woman who vapes before so it is automatically treated like a fetish lol)

i forget its just a forum, she doesn't know my nature and sense of humor enough to know if i was being harmless or harassing.

and even if she knew i was kidding and just didnt like me specifically (as in its personal, she doesnt like me so i cant joke like others w/ her) saying it, well... its just a forum.. no harm no foul

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All very good points here indeedy, oh....except for the #monkeyfuckingagoat.......That is just wrong:eek::)
This is my favorite point!!
goat_riding_monkey_quirky_china_news.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i took it more as she is use to men actually meaning sexual things when they make comments like i did, and she probably gets a lot of shit from guys on here (think girl in vape shop, all the guys crowd her like they have never seen a woman who vapes before so it is automatically treated like a fetish lol)

i forget its just a forum, she doesn't know my nature and sense of humor enough to know if i was being harmless or harassing.

and even if she knew i was kidding and just didnt like me specifically (as in its personal, she doesnt like me so i cant joke like others w/ her) saying it, well... its just a forum.. no harm no foul
I do and now I get you, Thanks for understanding , now we start fresh:)

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do and now I get you, Thanks for understanding , now we start fresh:)
most people learn to realize 100% of what i say is pure fun and sarcasm. plus that isn't my pickup style anyway im more subtle. im the type of friend that you can never tell if im joking or not..you know the guy who says everything with a stoic & straight face.

that being said my wife wouldn't like the idea of me being in the mile high club with any other woman, vape club or otherwise :oops:

Kleinman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope this doesn't happen, but let me be the first to say an exploding mod will not blow a hole in an airplane.
However I could see wanting them to be on the person carrying it, because they can start fires like anything else with a battery.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@Condensation
The post about six up from mine may be relevant to your interests.;)

3dog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
"A new federal rule forbids airline passengers from packing electronic cigarettes or other battery-operated electronic smoking devices in their checked bags to protect against in-flight fires.

The rule still allows e-cigarettes in carry-on bags, but passengers cannot recharge the devices while on the plane."

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is News and I covered it in the News & Media section

Nothing was Banned.

It was common sense to make people carry their devices with them on the plane

The funny thing is at the same time you are required to take your mods and keep them with your carry on bag the USPS has tons of mail with lithium batteries under the plane right next to your luggage.

That is one of the ways they transport mail across the world.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/washington-bans-packing-e-cigarettes-in-airline-luggage.149554/

Last edited:

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is News and I covered it in the News & Media section

Nothing was Banned.

It was common sense to make people carry their devices with them on the plane

The funny thing is at the same time you are required to take your mods and keep them with your carry on bag the USPS has tons of mail with lithium batteries under the plane right next to your luggage.

That is one of the ways they transport mail across the world.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/washington-bans-packing-e-cigarettes-in-airline-luggage.149554/
Theirs are magical batteries that never cause any problems.
Wait, that's not true.

OK, well they pay to have them there!
Wait, you probably paid more for the tiny bit of real estate your bag occupies than they paid to unload a semi truck into the cargo hold.

OK, I got nothing.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

CoffeeFuel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope this doesn't happen, but let me be the first to say an exploding mod will not blow a hole in an airplane.
However I could see wanting them to be on the person carrying it, because they can start fires like anything else with a battery.
While I agree that this will not blow a hole in an airplane, the panic of a few hundred people due to a fire in midflight would cause a lot of panic. In other situations, a mod that explodes may not be AS big a deal though.

VU Sponsors