Become a Patron!

Specialty Wire Contest/Giveaway! Updated Prize Pack!

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5de2197942d13b87628f538af2879393.jpg

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah... I've been out for way too long... luckily found some pieces around..I have enough for two simple 26awg builds..thought I was going to get help with the wire I wasted a shit ton perfecting...flake.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haven't posted in a while, been frustrated lost the bottom piece of my kayfun and top of a mech mod when I spilled some juice and I ran to the kitchen.... I think I left it on the counter and my daughter has been cleaning for me since I haven't been well. And if she doesn't know what something is she simply throws it out. So here is build I saw on facebook recently.image.jpg

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't posted in a while, been frustrated lost the bottom piece of my kayfun and top of a mech mod when I spilled some juice and I ran to the kitchen.... I think I left it on the counter and my daughter has been cleaning for me since I haven't been well. And if she doesn't know what something is she simply throws it out. So here is build I saw on facebook recently.View attachment 8017
That's a really cool looking RDA, like a Ceylon from Battlestar Galactica! Looks really tiny too, like an Atomic.

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sure...:)

c8df4e9d4ba2d9639eab407aa059db47.jpg

Edit- that's old...I just loop it around the sides to make a circle with the ends of the 4 tails..one piece seemed to wick slower..I Dunno lol.

Unless it's a thicker ID..but this picture isn't..lol.
dc2cf229fd9ed8c582dc126683bd7766.jpg

This
2a502fef148d857cf1bec375359a02bd.jpg

Omega

Last edited:

VU Sponsors