Become a Patron!

Specialty Wire Contest/Giveaway! Updated Prize Pack!

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm grateful and glad you can build. For myself, having won an awesome prize on fb that gave me everything one could need to start dripping; the only things not included were cotton and batteries lol). I thought it best for these older eyes not to tempt fate with the amazing wire I did win, which is almost identical to the prize here. I've just now managed to round up everything I could need to actually build, tool-wise and today I picked up some regular coil building wire that I have zero problems with if I foul up. I've been posting in the spirit of the contest. I hope to one day be able to build lots of what I've seen! I appreciate all the builds I've seen for this contest! some are just wth? some are ahhhhmazing! some are... wish this was all happening ten years ago cuz I won't be able to make THAT build.....
With that all said I've posted twice in here with a single and dual coil (sleeper) that my local shop made with my won wire(s). Everything else... well not really google but similar.
I'm glad the OP let it be what we've built, what we've seen, or what we've run across (google or similar.

Thanks CELTIC FOG!!!

mommabird62

Member For 4 Years
Tossing another in for good measure. One coil looks a little crooked, went back and fixed it after looking at the pic. ;)

19166a4bc169da3556f3d5e9e5b72d50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow night we pick the winner!! Thank you guys and gals for all your posts, and big thanks goes out to Mason at Vaporgrudge.com for donating the wires and a big thanks goes out to Mrs. Celtic Fog for donating the wick, drip bottles and the screwdriver set. We have the best vape forum in the world and I am glad I can contribute in a positive way for all our members to enjoy. You guys and gals are the best. Keep it Foggy!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow night we pick the winner!! Thank you guys and gals for all your posts, and big thanks goes out to Mason at Vaporgrudge.com for donating the wires and a big thanks goes out to Mrs. Celtic Fog for donating the wick, drip bottles and the screwdriver set. We have the best vape forum in the world and I am glad I can contribute in a positive way for all our members to enjoy. You guys and gals are the best. Keep it Foggy!
@Celtic Fog, thanks for the fun contest and i gotta say way to stay involved with it from the rip. It turned into a big one and alot of time was consumed on your end.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got the prize package all wrapped up and ready to send out!! Around 5 hours until we find the winner! Here is a pic of the prize pack before I wrapped it up. Good luck everyone.
20141031_134852.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to thank you now for the contest. Win or lose, this was fun.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

You're welcome everyone! Going to have another fun giveaway come Christmakwanzaahanunkka time too!
One and a half hours left to post more entries!!!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My coil building station
822484645d8cd8e59232ace19f7c11ac.jpg

Sent from my XT1030

Happy Halloween Everyone! We have a winner, using Random.org, I pulled post number 226! Congratulations to @dre1982 , he posted a pic of his coil building station in the pic, looks like a mad scientists workshop! Love it. Thank you everyone for posting all of the awesome pics and all of your comments, you all are the best! Keep it Foggy Everyone!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice win as a little belated welcome to the forum :)

Looking forward to seeing what that trick bit o' kit produces.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations @dre1982 good win, think I'm gonna have to order a couple of those wires for my self one day, just to try them out.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well played sir! Congrats! Now lets just keep going with the outrageous build pics!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good stuff @ dre1982, enjoy your bounty......

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gotta cloud comp coming up, ill post my coil

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First build Clapton wire 1.2 ohm on my magma effen sweet
aef23770244bbdef493acdb4dd85dbee.jpg
i love those wires! Im going to order more of them and the tiger wires for sure!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can tell a difference in taste like its more saturated? Like I'm drinking it.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
did you try the rayon with it? because I noticed a HUGE difference in taste when I started using the rayon, I love it.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Redid my big dripper with some Celtic wire. I honesty thought this wire was just a gimmick buy it actually works!
eecf7cc3b5a0e4dc7e49479a3b5d8e19.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wait till you throw the Tiger XL dual coils on there, i did 5 wraps each and holy shit, cloud chucker status, I fogged up the whole house in ten minutes lol.

VU Sponsors