ECF Refugee
Incoming
Hcigar inbox with the DNA 75

2fefc99d730e6c6f55fa36dc217724cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent little squonker!

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
So, I know there's this big craze with the 3D printed squonkers and all the fancy stuff out there, but I swear, the Pico Squeeze is all I ever wanted in a mod. For $17 from China, it's almost flawless for my needs and it has kept me from being interested at all in spending 10 times that on a full mech botique squonk. I do have 1 burning lasting question for the squonk hive mind that is this thread though:

Has anyone ever found a usable, alternative bottle to the stock squeeze bottles? They are my single complaint about the mod, I love every last thing about it otherwise! If anyone has ever come up with a capping solution to hold full extra bottles for the squeeze, I'd love to hear it too!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So, I know there's this big craze with the 3D printed squonkers and all the fancy stuff out there, but I swear, the Pico Squeeze is all I ever wanted in a mod. For $17 from China, it's almost flawless for my needs and it has kept me from being interested at all in spending 10 times that on a full mech botique squonk. I do have 1 burning lasting question for the squonk hive mind that is this thread though:

Has anyone ever found a usable, alternative bottle to the stock squeeze bottles? They are my single complaint about the mod, I love every last thing about it otherwise! If anyone has ever come up with a capping solution to hold full extra bottles for the squeeze, I'd love to hear it too!

I think one of the Bonkers had success capping the pico bottles with the plug that comes with the VT75 bottles

I, too, think the Pico Squeeze is highly underrated and deserves more respect than it gets, lol

donewithsmoke

Member For 4 Years

I believe they are the same as kangar bottles which you can get from FT with caps.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
.4 or less coils.

Ohh wait jumping into TC mode?
never had that problem.

The one I gave my cousin does it periodically

Had a one-on-one with it last week - very frustrating

Sorry I gave it to her as a first squonker. She has others now, but poor choice on my part :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sorry I gave it to her as a first squonker. She has others now, but poor choice on my part :p
I actually like the Dripbox 160's better, although the TC is a bit better on the 2's.
And I brokted one of my Dripbox2's :cry:

As a first squonker?
A Squeeze?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

OHH Wait! The clicky on/off is strange in the Dripbpox2.
Must click real fast or it will do the 3 click thing and jump into the first TC mode. 3 clicks toggles thru all of the modes.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I actually like the Dripbox 160's better, although the TC is a bit better on the 2's.
And I brokted one of my Dripbox2's :cry:

As a first squonker?
A Squeeze?

I gave her a DB2 and a squeeze at first.

The DB2 has never worked right

Now she has better stuff, but that DB2 has never worked right.

Once it jumps itself into TC, it takes five or six several tries to get it back into wattage

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well, this is kinda whacky, but it's what I do.
Have not found any other bottles.

When FLYING, and I wanna bring my squeeze, I force the squishy cap from an HCigar bottle on top of the squeeze bottle, then ALSO hold that down - by putting the whole thing inside a "film container" with some paper towel filling the space.

upload_2017-6-24_15-6-15.pngupload_2017-6-24_15-3-59.png

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
well, this is kinda whacky, but it's what I do.
Have not found any other bottles.

When FLYING, and I wanna bring my squeeze, I force the squishy cap from an HCigar bottle on top of the squeeze bottle, then ALSO hold that down - by putting the whole thing inside a "film container" with some paper towel filling the space.

View attachment 85124View attachment 85121

Thanks! I was thinking of jerryrigging some kind of plug using the silicone ear bud pieces that come as spares with ear buds, and using some kind of stick to fill the canal and make it able to be pulled out.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I gave her a DB2 and a squeeze at first.

The DB2 has never worked right

Now she has better stuff, but that DB2 has never worked right.

Once it jumps itself into TC, it takes five or six several tries to get it back into wattage
Sound like switch bounce, a dirty or janky fire button will bounce or register multiple clicks with a single push. Some contact cleaner might fix it or soldering in a ceramic capacitor to debounce the switch.
https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/technical-articles/switch-bounce-how-to-deal-with-it/
https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/technical-articles/switch-bounce-how-to-deal-with-it/

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sound like switch bounce, a dirty or janky fire button will bounce or register multiple clicks with a single push. Some contact cleaner might fix it or soldering in a ceramic capacitor to debounce the switch.

You can always just replace the switch with a new one.
Yep or a light press on those switches can cause multiple hits.
the 2's do not seem as clicky as the other mods.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Squonkos, happy weekend from NorCal!
Still waiting on that dang Tiny Little F#ckr from Germany, been 3 weeks now but no red flags yet, the dude says it's normal and all insured so not stressing just anxious.
Also found out I have the blue kevlar SX Mini in the mail to me from a good mate because I wouldn't shut up about it! Really excited.
But now I've run out of stuff to buy (!)
Does that sound stupid or what.
The first time in my vaping career where I feel complete... except it's all en route!
I'm in a vortex!!
Sooo.. I just bought a Vapesox and I feel much better.
I can't wait to do this..
:vapemail:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sexy for sure but not my style, whew!
I'm a chrome / Carbon Fiber / acrylic / ultem guy. IF I ever completely lose my mind, I'm in love with this, but shut up man!!
#Enabler

View attachment 85126
I love the stabilized wood ones, the ones from SV are MOSFET. I have the "A" from the second set of pictures, awesome mod but not one I'd take to work!. I'm looking for a Geekvape Gbox S100 and the damn things are harder to find than Nuppins:confused::mad::(

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love the stabilized wood ones, the ones from SV are MOSFET. I have the "A" from the second set of pictures, awesome mod but not one I'd take to work!. I'm looking for a Geekvape Gbox S100 and the damn things are harder to find than Nuppins:confused::mad::(

Yeah I've never been a stabwood fan, I went through a brief resin phase but the swirly trippy look doesn't suit me. The only similar style I'm attracted to is abalone but probably because it's shiny and kinda chromy in a way, and I love the Ocean.
Not just vape gear, chrome and clear lucite anything always catches my eye. Love that clean crisp look.
As for the Gbox S100, I'll keep an eye out for you dude. Which made me remember our deal and I thought of Le Jumbo Jet again, my ultimate unicorn! Okay so maybe I'm not complete after all.
Fcuk I hate (love?) vaping. Is this ever gonna stop?!
:tantrum:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Worst case scenario, we can appeal to @minimalsaint the googlefu grand master. After all, he did find a Nuppin for me!

So strange because I've wanted that damn thing for sooooo long and there it is, yet part of me hopes he won't respond right away, timing is awful.
I'll be in LA for a week over the Fourh, leaving next Sunday.
Might be nice to have... I dunno.. maybe new socks and boxers?! A sweet pair of Adidas?
Y'know, normal people stuff?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So strange because I've wanted that damn thing for sooooo long and there it is, yet part of me hopes he won't respond right away, timing is awful.
I'll be in LA for a week over the Fourh, leaving next Sunday.
Might be nice to have... I dunno.. maybe new socks and boxers?! A sweet pair of Adidas?
Y'know, normal people stuff?
Who gives a rat's arse you'll look like a bum but vape awesome gear! How many people know you in LA?

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I love my Squeeze.

Granted, it's the only squonky thing I've ever had, but it's cheap, very friggin portable (I do the bad thing and stick stuff in my pockets. And it FITS!!! Awesome), and...well... It's cute, ok?

Seriously debating ordering a couple in other colors so I have a family of adorable mini mods.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@minimalsaint , our Bear friend is a terrible influence, my quest has been Le Jumbo Jet for ages. Either version.
But what I need you to do is find it for me.. but at the end of July!!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love my Squeeze.

Granted, it's the only squonky thing I've ever had, but it's cheap, very friggin portable (I do the bad thing and stick stuff in my pockets. And it FITS!!! Awesome), and...well... It's cute, ok?

Seriously debating ordering a couple in other colors so I have a family of adorable mini mods.

I don't have a Squeeze, but for awhile there I had a little army of Pico's, can totally relate.
I'm just down to one now but it's always at the ready. A super cool stealthy little dude!

VU Sponsors