Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahaha.. totally dude.
I'll actually be with a bunch of salty sailors racing to Hawaii so I'll ooze right in if I score Le Jumbo Jet!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For that price and everything it came with I couldn't say no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could! I already have a Nuppin v1 and a P67 I'm not really fond of. I like the SV dual better, in fact the V1 is topping it. Favorite coil built in the Nuppin for flavor and decent clouds for me is dual tricro coils.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could! I already have a Nuppin v1 and a P67 I'm not really fond of. I like the SV dual better, in fact the V1 is topping it. Favorite coil built in the Nuppin for flavor and decent clouds for me is dual tricro coils.

I haven't had a p67 and was looking at getting a new and then this one popped up for the price of a new one.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't had a p67 and was looking at getting a new and then this one popped up for the price of a new one.

If you like side panel squonk holes, you'll love the REO. Flavor built in the Nuppin ( for me is the Tricro coils at 0.7 or so ohms) @The.Drifter posted a great pictorial for single coil, somewhere around page 120 ( I think) on this thread. If you need a bit more air than you get in the Nuppin, the Mulciber is probably a good choice since it is very close to the Nuppin.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's an awesome package - mod looks new, ya gotz a Nuppin, even the elusive black supersofts...sweeeeeet!!
I'd have gone for it if I hadn't picked up a second P67 just recently..

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I was sorely tempted but just got this kick ass Octo

Thought about going for it anyway - do love those Nuppins! Also love the P67, but already have three, plus a Woodville

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone in here tried the MM Squonk refill kit? Thinking of snagging it, would be killer to just screw it on to refill instead of having to take it out all the time.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone in here tried the MM Squonk refill kit? Thinking of snagging it, would be killer to just screw it on to refill instead of having to take it out all the time.

You gotta take it out to scr.... oh. never mind!
FT has a 5 pack for $20 on those but it seems the FT ones are not insulated so it'll be hard short city on a mech if you hit the fire button accidentally. From what I've read, they also miss the inside tube or any way of attaching one, but that isn't confirmed.
The MM refill seems interesting, I'm waiting for @DogMan to get his and let us know what he thinks.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gotta take it out to scr.... oh. never mind!
FT has a 5 pack for $20 on those but it seems the FT ones are not insulated so it'll be hard short city on a mech if you hit the fire button accidentally. From what I've read, they also miss the inside tube or any way of attaching one, but that isn't confirmed.
The MM refill seems interesting, I'm waiting for @DogMan to get his and let us know what he thinks.

Screw it ordered one..... lol

tmaxxking2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
The Mod Maker refill bottle is well thought out I don't own one but I really like the insulator in the top cap so it won't cause a dead short in a mech if you leave the battery in

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chiming in on the Squeeze... I've owned over 60 BF mods, most of them high end, and the Squeezes are my go to mods. Small, well built, easy to refill and I won't lose any sleep if I break one.

97pQ8lr.jpg

That Phantohm now belongs to @The.Drifter :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So, does the Odis 16 on FT come with a squonk pin?

Or, anyone done a comparison with the clone vs authentic yet?

Loving my authentic, but not the $90 price tag, plus Canada shipping, lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You tell us, please.....since you'll have both.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Shows one in the picture

Why have a 16 mm RDA if it won't squonk?

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone ever ordered from Sourcemore? I ordered another Squeeze to go in the doomsday stash a couple of weeks ago and the damn thing still hasn't shipped. I received an email the day after I ordered informing me my choice of white was no longer in stock (of course it was listed as in stock when I ordered). I was asked if I wanted to substitute silver or pink, both of which were in stock. I replied that I would take silver and it's been crickets ever since.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only keep one dripper on hand for testing purposes - though I have several

I get into mixing I often have 2-3 flavors going at the same time.

Need to do a purge in the worst way
Got any Kanger dripbox drippers to dispose of?
I could use a few more.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, the 160 I got was second hand and the seller had shitcanned the atty
Darn. yep the attys suck with the factory coil assemblies. But built right mine are as good as my goon clones and no flooding on me when I over squonk while driving.
160 also sits in a cup holder pretty nicely.

and those 160 attys are harder to buy new than a Nuppin.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Darn. yep the attys suck with the factory coil assemblies. But built right mine are as good as my goon clones and no flooding on me when I over squonk while driving.
160 also sits in a cup holder pretty nicely.

and those 160 attys are harder to buy new than a Nuppin.
You must be the ONLY person in the history of the Dripbox that actually likes the Subdrip RDA... I have one in my junkbox that came with the DB2.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You must be the ONLY person in the history of the Dripbox that actually likes the Subdrip RDA... I have one in my junkbox that came with the DB2.
Try building one with 3 mm SS316L coils with them high enough to split the airflow slots.
You might be surprised. I build mine for .25 - .3 total resistance.

Ohh no wait they are pure junk just dispose of them in my direction ;)

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Try building one with 3 mm SS316L coils with them high enough to split the airflow slots.
You might be surprised. I build mine for .25 - .3 total resistance.

Ohh no wait they are pure junk just dispose of them in my direction ;)
I tried one build on it and that was it for me. There are just way too many Chi-Nee RDA's for $6 that are so much better.

PM me your mailing address and it will be in the mail to you this week.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Onec I finally palyed around with them and figured out how to build them they displaced all my other attys on my Dripboxes.
Works nice on a CV as well.
Does have a bit of a gap on the CV though because of long 510 have to use a nylon washer Under them.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors