Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imo the wraith is better then the Pico squeeze but that's because it's regulated lol!
Can't agree with you there... The wraith is a brick with unfavorable battery life and confusing controls IMO... The Pico squeeze is a simple "mech" with a couple safety features

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no, but wondering why you'd bother? coupons are usually a %age, and the squeeze is 20 or 30 bucks, so 10% would only save $2
Yeah, i guess i should just throw in a couple bucks to the vendor as a tip as well...
Why not save a couple bucks when you can? It is one of the biggest vape sale weekends of the year ya know

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've found the nano is better suited to high voltage, high airflow builds. I prefer restricted lung hits @ lower wattage
Depends on coil builds. For me I like to have a single coil built on flavor at mid-low range wattage.. While my dual cool builds are built for 80w+

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep that's the one! They just opened it this morning after closing he list. I believe the next one will be two weeks from yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When they ask you question upon why Haku Lmaoits Sunday! It's Sunday long quite work day... Meh lol
9d5c70977d4d40dfefdd1f0c13ffd7d0.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know a labor day deal on a Pico Squeez that ships from USA?

I know I saw at least one when going through the list of vendors on the labor day sale pages yesterday - just can't remember where

Never hurts to save a buck or two

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0602.JPG
I blame my clone purchases on the things I learned in college........

I hope my talk of clones isn't offending anyone. I spent a lot of money back in the day on expensive shiny tubes and things to screw onto them. If i had the money now i probably would still. Gave up my fast paced city life to raise a family in the country and take over the cattle ranch my grandfather started back in the 1940's.

If i feel the original is fairly priced and isn't difficult to obtain I'm all over it. ~$50 rda and ~$150 mod is reasonable to me at this point in my life. Most makers disagree

However, that said im all for supporting original designs and development! And without some of these insane prices new designs might never leave the heads of makers with dollar signs in their eyes!

TL;DR
I'm poor but like shiny stuff. Clones enable me to obtain a lot of new toys I otherwise wouldn't have

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Welcome! Shits bonkers in here, but we don't judge. lol
Thanks for the video MP!
I notice that you have the airflow closed down quite a bit, and I can just hear the makings of a whistle at the end of your first vape. A little variation in the suction could make it start to sing.

I run the Wasp with the AFC full open, could you try that on yours.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
:( out of stock

Damn, it wasn't when I posted it - shit goes fast on these sales

I'd go through the Labor Day sale thread and go through each site having sales till you find what you are looking for

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
huh interesting. and i just ordered the halady today. hopefully it be better then my pulse 22, on flavor wise.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
huh interesting. and i just ordered the halady today. hopefully it be better then my pulse 22, on flavor wise.
Crazy I'm getting amazing flavor from the pulse 24. I've heard the 22 is even better but I don't like single coil

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The hadaly highlights the sharper notes, things like menthol and citrus that people associate with throat hit. Less intense on softer and sweet notes. You could compensate a bit with chunky gauges of wire, which should bring out those softs and soften the sharps a bit

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hadaly highlights the sharper notes, things like menthol and citrus that people associate with throat hit. Less intense on softer and sweet notes. You could compensate a bit with chunky gauges of wire, which should bring out those softs and soften the sharps a bit

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk
Sounds like a sound system lol

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hadaly is definitely a flavor machine, but I am often bugged by gurgle in the airway. I know....squonk less...but still, it's an issue for me keeping from being my favorite RDA.

I have a Pulse 22, and I like it - but that one, I'm never sure if I've squonked ENOUGH. I feel like the pin needs a bigger hole.
I thought about the 24, because I also like to run duals.
On the other hand, I have a mod coming that requires a 22.
On the other other hand, I have another 22mm Goon coming, so that helps.
On the other other other hand, I could use one more 22 or 24, either way.
On the other other other other hand, I'd kind of like an authentic o-atty, but not sure about the V2, and the original o also didn't come with a BF pin.

I'm just maybe gonna go a day or two without buying an RDA.

I do have a Fasttech cart to close out...but no RDA's this time.
Just a couple bottles, a couple tips, and some metal cubes (for scotch).
5047803-7-thumb.jpg
:D

Crazy I'm getting amazing flavor from the pulse 24. I've heard the 22 is even better but I don't like single coil

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hadaly is definitely a flavor machine, but I am often bugged by gurgle in the airway. I know....squonk less...but still, it's an issue for me keeping from being my favorite RDA.

I have a Pulse 22, and I like it - but that one, I'm never sure if I've squonked ENOUGH. I feel like the pin needs a bigger hole.
I thought about the 24, because I also like to run duals.
On the other hand, I have a mod coming that requires a 22.
On the other other hand, I have another 22mm Goon coming, so that helps.
On the other other other hand, I could use one more 22 or 24, either way.
On the other other other other hand, I'd kind of like an authentic o-atty, but not sure about the V2, and the original o also didn't come with a BF pin.

I'm just maybe gonna go a day or two without buying an RDA.

I do have a Fasttech cart to close out...but no RDA's this time.
Just a couple bottles, a couple tips, and some metal cubes (for scotch).
5047803-7-thumb.jpg
:D
Honestly the 22 doesn't do me anything bad. It's just on certain flavors it's there, then its barely there. I know I need to squonk once I feel that burnt throat feel lol! Thrn I press the bottle for... Ever Lmao! And I never got juice overfill to the tubes Oo! Meh.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered one of the phantohm style squonkers from 3fvape.Flash sale for $14.99.Says it has copper contacts.I wanted it cause it has a front squonk hole and front fire button.It can't be any worse than the Icarus or boxer clones.I've been very ill for the last month,and was hospitalized for a week,so decided to treat myself to a little toy to help feel better.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just ordered one of the phantohm style squonkers from 3fvape.Flash sale for $14.99.Says it has copper contacts.I wanted it cause it has a front squonk hole and front fire button.It can't be any worse than the Icarus or boxer clones.I've been very ill for the last month,and was hospitalized for a week,so decided to treat myself to a little toy to help feel better.
Hope you feel better pal, and get back to us with pics of the internals and what you think about it since 3F never shows the inside of shit
IMG_0160.gif

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haku clone?
74e75a7f3431129f5daee7231940620e.jpg
Odis v2 clone

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
I have an authentic O-atty v2 on the way. Dont know when it will be here as it hasn't shipped yet. I got in on a group buy, paid $99 for it. Always wanted to get a v1 but didnt like where the posts where located and how your coil would have to sit to get the airflow to hit the side of the coil. So i held off. When i seen the v2 and how they changed the posts, i ended up grabbing one.

I hope the v1 topcaps fit the v2. I have seen some awesome topcaps for the v1. The Vikset looks awesome for the v1. I dont think i have seen any made for the v2 yet, maybe becuase the v1's fit.

Anyone that may know this if the v1 topcaps fit the v2. I would greatly appreciate your answer and insight...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just thought about it and i have a couple attys on order...

I have a.....
O-atty v2
Basic rda
Skuii rda

Out of the 4 i bought in the past month, i only have received one. The Soul S. Granted i just got in on some group buys so they might take awhile....

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you feel better pal, and get back to us with pics of the internals and what you think about it since 3F never shows the inside of shit
IMG_0160.gif
Thanks man.It's been rough,but I'm on the mend.Will for sure post pics when I get it.Says ships in 3 to 7 days,but we all know how that goes when dealing with China.3fvape and Fasttech always just post the pics that the manufacturer provides,then when they actually get the product in stock they take their own photos.For $15,I'm not out much if it's crap.Paid that much for the boxer clones and I don't think they are very good.Paid more for the Icarus clone and it's a complete turd.It's like going to Vegas,it's a crap shoot what you'll get lol.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just thought about it and i have a couple attys on order...

I have a.....
O-atty v2
Basic rda
Skuii rda

Out of the 4 i bought in the past month, i only have received one. The Soul S. Granted i just got in on some group buys so they might take awhile....

I'm thinking I messed up by not getting in on the Basic and the Squii. I've been holding out for a Haku and it looks like I'll be waiting longer than I thought for that one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
RenderedContent-7DE0051C-6755-4A93-98A8-12E9D939AE57.JPG

I've been rockin' along so well with my CopperVape for the past couple of weeks that I'm just now giving the Boxer clone a spin. For under $20, I felt that it was worth a shot.

http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...ml?search_query=Boxer&results=26#.WayCELFOmhA

The build deck on this atty seems kind of small but it is working great on a single coil at 0.8 ohms. My first impression of the first draw was "great flavor".
Upside..... squonking for around $25 (battery).
Downside.....every squeeze of the bottle wants to unseat the cover.

Inaugural run fueled by a tribute to Smokie. Thanks pal. ;)

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm thinking abiut ordering o atty v2 since I already ordered the halady in frost top cap. But I messaged trinity glass see if they have a glass halady top cap ^^

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 90922

I've been rockin' along so well with my CopperVape for the past couple of weeks that I'm just now giving the Boxer clone a spin. For under $20, I felt that it was worth a shot.

http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...ml?search_query=Boxer&results=26#.WayCELFOmhA

The build deck on this atty seems kind of small but it is working great on a single coil at 0.8 ohms. My first impression of the first draw was "great flavor".
Upside..... squonking for around $25 (battery).
Downside.....every squeeze of the bottle wants to unseat the cover.

Inaugural run fueled by a tribute to Smokie. Thanks pal. ;)
So close to getting a boxer. It's cheap on the wallet so why not.But I'm also eye balling a coppervape squonk as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors