Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That fucking Mesh RDA is going to probably be my go to.
So glad that there are super easy to use RDA's like that.
The Hadaly looks super easy as well.
I haven't really dripped in years.As it was just easier to toss a new coil-head in a tank rather than try to wrap 1 myself.
Please note I've only ever owned 1 RDA.
Namely an IGO-W2.
Seriously, the Mesh is super easy by far, the Hadaly is just a hair more difficult. I'm saying this knowing the reason you don't use rtas and prefer ready made coils. You can even use the notch coils in it so you wouldn't have to wrap coils. As far as the Hadaly is concerned, if you're looking at clones, get the ShenRay. The Hadaly has less air than the Mesh and I never found a built I was really happy with in the Hadaly. The authentic Hadaly is about $60 and well worth it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, everyday they seem to come out with another printed mech squonker. Wish someone would make a really nice regulated squonker at a reasonable price point. Perhaps a dual 20700 or similar. Even a bigger 3<->4S lipo pwm or nipwm squonker, which can take a larger bottle than the usual 6-10mls.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, everyday they seem to come out with another printed mech squonker. Wish someone would make a really nice regulated squonker at a reasonable price point. Perhaps a dual 20700 or similar. Even a bigger 3<->4S lipo pwm or nipwm squonker, which can take a larger bottle than the usual 6-10mls.
Yeah, I hear you! I thought Mikhail (apologies for the spelling) was looking into that. We have another member looking into a regulated mod using the FSK chip from the G2 mods....Maybe Hohm Tech will decide to get their thumbs out of their arses and do something more than batteries and chargers.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I hear you! I thought Mikhail (apologies for the spelling) was looking into that. We have another member looking into a regulated mod using the FSK chip from the G2 mods....Maybe Hohm Tech will decide to get their thumbs out of their arses and do something more than batteries and chargers.
Mikhail went awol with many folks hard earned money, and he fucked up a simple pwm mod I had him make, BIG mistake...had to ship the mod to 5150Mods for repair.

I would do back flips in Times Square for an FSK squonker....:hearts::confetti::hearts:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mikhail went awol with many folks hard earned money, and he fucked up a simple pwm mod I had him make, BIG mistake...had to ship the mod to 5150Mods for repair.

I would do back flips in Times Square for an FSK squonker....:hearts::confetti::hearts:
Sorry to hear that about Mikhail, it really sucks.
As far as I know, the person working on the FSK squonk had e-mailed Floris about the box/enclosure. The guy lives in Florida so there will be a little while before he pops back around here (and I don't blame him).

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait etheon is up for pre order? What is it? Abiut 100? Ugh... I'm stuck in this shitty hurricane Lmao! I wants so badly xP

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait etheon is up for pre order? What is it? Abiut 100? Ugh... I'm stuck in this shitty hurricane Lmao! I wants so badly xP

It was only up for an hour. I'll try to keep everyone updated as to when the next one goes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See! You have another member here that would love a FSK powered squonk mod! You better take good care of yourself, let Irma do her thing.
Dude.. I just want this be done with Lmao! Food stock piled, water about 5 gallons of it. A/c unit.. Just went out Lmao. Time to reminiscence warm heat from vietnam woohoo! Lmao

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anybody got a nifty gadget for holding wire spools?
I am not in the mood to DIY it, I'm hoping there's something I could buy...
Found this, but it's an old pic, and don't think it's available - but something LIKE this would work for me...
Open to ideas!

upload_2017-9-9_9-34-34.png

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh just saw that Alliancetech is releasing a 22mm Flave RDA.

Damn squonk life!

At least we are finally getting some real choices in every price range

It always saddened me that until about a year ago, decent squonking was almost impossible without shelling out several hundred bucks

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still in the works. I'll be most likely be working on it while sitting at home waiting for fucking Irma to go by.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damn! One shower!!!

And I had been checking their site all morning :p

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I couldn't even afford the one I got!

Can someone tag Lucy?? I'm using Crapatalk and can't do it myself

Who needs FaceBook to chase newborn unicorns???

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't intrinsically see anything wrong with flipping - supply and demand is supply and demand -

Also, people can feel free to ask any price int he world for something they own - can't blame someone for turning a profit on something they legitimately bought and if the price is too high, no one will buy it

Conversely, I hate to pay more than the going rate for anything - and am a bargain hunter at heart. However, if you want new higher end stuff when it first comes out, you gotta pay for it. Simple as that

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't intrinsically see anything wrong with flipping - supply and demand is supply and demand -

Also, people can feel free to ask any price int he world for something they own - can't blame someone for turning a profit on something they legitimately bought and if the price is too high, no one will buy it

Conversely, I hate to pay more than the going rate for anything - and am a bargain hunter at heart. However, if you want new higher end stuff when it first comes out, you gotta pay for it. Simple as that

Very true. It only truly bothers me when someone "flips" a product they had no intention of using in the first place and only purchased it to take advantage of a short supply to profit.

That being said, I've been jonesing for this atty since July when the first pics came out. I'm going to vape the ever-loving hell out of it!!!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Very true. It only truly bothers me when someone "flips" a product they had no intention of using in the first place and only purchased it to take advantage of a short supply to profit.

That being said, I've been jonesing for this atty since July when the first pics came out. I'm going to vape the ever-loving hell out of it!!!!

Sometimes I act like I don't have a single decent vape :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys, would this makes for the squonk bottle to put on and off. As you guys know I am running with wraith mod. That has a needle nose, but I see other better quality bottles where it's a tube where you'll "shuff in" to the tube. For the bottom of my project mod (ice box I know im working on design lol!)

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still at the works of designing
7c296965afcb624ea589d53782e0367b.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes I act like I don't have a single decent vape :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I hear you!! I also have a Pulse 22 on the way and an Orca that's just waiting on contacts to ship. Btw, here's a couple of cheap-o squonkers that look pretty solid for the money

Keel Stabwood 18650 Mech Squonker PRE-ORDER $100:

https://www.mojovapor.com/product/keel-squonk-mod/

Pulse BF 18650/20700 Mech Mod PRE-ORDER $44.99:

https://www.mojovapor.com/product/pulse-bf-box-mod/

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry man, praying for all of you down there!

Thanks lol. I'm actually not to worried about it. It sliding off from Cuba and it's sort of slowing down to between cat 3- cat 4

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That kind of shit is sleazy - like fuckers who immediately buy huge blocks of concert tickets for $50 and resell them for $200, depriving real fans the right to buy any out of the shoot

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That kind of shit is sleazy - like fuckers who immediately buy huge blocks of concert tickets for $50 and resell them for $200, depriving real fans the right to buy any out of the shoot
One of many reason why I don't understand concerts lol. But in one of the fb group pages. Called out one another group page for buying there atty / mods in bulk and flip them over over the x amount! Oo!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is also a sell/trade thread going in the group for RRP max price. You don't have to win if you really have to have it now.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Saw someone on in the haku fb group get caught flipping their atty in an auction before he even got it. He didn't get it, and got the boot from the group. That was funny

View attachment 91331

View attachment 91332

Saw that also...

Additionally for those wanting in on one, join the group now because...

upload_2017-9-9_21-24-41.png

I'm not David, but figured to do a screen grab of the list date/time

VU Sponsors