Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sucks after spending all my money on a Rift & new GPU, lately I've been seeing a lot of vape gear I want to buy ;_;

Manic Miner

Surfs up!
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Too expensive for me, but I would really like it, I guess... :)

Vicious Ant Vanguard SX475J, $439.99.

• Self Adjusting 510 connector
  • Single 18650 battery
  • Stainless Steel Large soft firing button
  • Sx475j Chipset
  • Anodized T7 Aluminum body
  • Stainless Steel Frame
  • Joystick Controller
  • Copper Contacts
  • Front Panel Emblem Logo
  • Includes one slide bottle
  • New Easy Refill System
  • New 316 Stainless Steel Slide Bottle Cap

Gray.jpg

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

• Single 18650 battery
  • Sx475j Chipset
  • Stainless Steel Frame
  • Joystick Controller
  • Copper Contacts
  • New Easy Refill System

Gray.jpg

Just wait for the clone! Hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

• Single 18650 battery
  • Sx475j Chipset
  • Stainless Steel Frame
  • Joystick Controller
  • Copper Contacts
  • New Easy Refill System

Gray.jpg
Where are you looking? They sell for $350 at Vicious Ant.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too. This 24mm business is a little on the large side for my liking.
It's a great piece of gear, don't get me wrong, but my plain little 5-wrap standard build gets lost in that giant thing lol
I'm done with 24s. Never as good flavor. I use Fused Claptons in my 22s so that's not the thing just never satisfied with 24s.i got 2 I been trying to sell for a while.

Don't drip and drive SQUONK

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm done with 24s. Never as good flavor. I use Fused Claptons in my 22s so that's not the thing just never satisfied with 24s.i got 2 I been trying to sell for a while.

I think it would be better suited with a monster fancy build, although the flavor is outstanding for the size with my plain build.
It's like my snitch with the fancy DNA 75 that I run at the same wattage all the time, never once used the fancy features it offers and probably won't.
In short, I feel it is under-utilized in my stable.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I hear you!! I also have a Pulse 22 on the way and an Orca that's just waiting on contacts to ship. Btw, here's a couple of cheap-o squonkers that look pretty solid for the money

Keel Stabwood 18650 Mech Squonker PRE-ORDER $100:

https://www.mojovapor.com/product/keel-squonk-mod/

Pulse BF 18650/20700 Mech Mod PRE-ORDER $44.99:

https://www.mojovapor.com/product/pulse-bf-box-mod/

Do you know of anyone that sells caps for the pulse? 24 preferably

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll for sure buy a 22mm Flave :D Completely enjoy the 24s... I'll probably have to run a smaller build though than the spaced Alien I run in mine...Now all they have to do is make a black one! My goodness!

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
Listed a new cappy 8.5 in the hardware section if anyone's interested.

Also, still looking for someone with soldering skills to commission a 510 swap on my SVA DNA75 clone! I bought a MM510 for it, but don't own an iron and have issues with extremely shaky hands, can't do it myself.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Me too. This 24mm business is a little on the large side for my liking.
It's a great piece of gear, don't get me wrong, but my plain little 5-wrap standard build gets lost in that giant thing lol

Yeah - I got my first Goon for my vapocolypse stash just in case I wanted to start doing huge builds sometime in the future

Of course I had to give it a spin and to my surprise loved it with one dinky single strand coil - but when they released the 22mm I loved it more and my OGs get little use

I just don't care for big hot coils and don't like airy vapes either

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah - I got my first Goon for my vapocolypse stash just in case I wanted to start doing huge builds sometime in the future

Of course I had to give it a spin and to my surprise loved it with one dinky single strand coil - but when they released the 22mm I loved it more and my OGs get little use

That's kinda where I'm at, I thought with the larger size and more power available with the regulated setup I'd try some larger builds, but then quickly remembered why I love my simple builds so much.
The air on the flave can be choked down pretty significantly for a restricted lung hit, which is what I like, but it doesn't work so well with a heavy, hot build.
I did open it up for about an hour and went a bit silly chucking clouds, but the novelty wore off pretty quickly lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's kinda where I'm at, I thought with the larger size and more power available with the regulated setup I'd try some larger builds, but then quickly remembered why I love my simple builds so much.
The air on the flave can be choked down pretty significantly for a restricted lung hit, which is what I like, but it doesn't work so well with a heavy, hot build.
I did open it up for about an hour and went a bit silly chucking clouds, but the novelty wore off pretty quickly lol

I hear that - once in a blue moon I wanna chuck clouds - and I do so with gusto until I don't feel like it, rarely more than an hour or two

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Is the Wasp too airy for you?
It is close to perfect with me on the airflow.
ordered 2 more last night :)
Along with a couple more CV repair kits. I am afraid that by the time I might need more of them that they will not be available.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Is the Wasp too airy for you?
It is close to perfect with me on the airflow.
ordered 2 more last night :)
Along with a couple more CV repair kits. I am afraid that by the time I might need more of them that they will not be available.

I got a Wasp Nano when they first came out....and haven't built it yet :p

I think you like a lot more air than I do - I know you like your vape hotter than me:cloud:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a Wasp Nano when they first came out....and haven't built it yet :p

I think you like a lot more air than I do - I know you like your vape hotter than me:cloud:
Built mine with spaced parallel 24ga SS316L coil 3 mm id working out to .23 and vaping at 28 watts. For me a very nice vape.
Klowdz for a daze.

with a driptip on the wasp it is not hot. I like warm not hot.
figuring out a driptip would fit on it was wonderful to me, was a bit hot without one and kinda like using a Playtex baby bottle.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey, hey, hey!

Used DB160 in the classies for only $50 o_O

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Normally I don't rant at other people's asking price (even if they are dreaming) but the DB160 is an entry device for a lot of folks and I'd hate to see someone who doesn't think to do a price check get ripped

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wally World has vaping stuff?
Actually they have some CE4 kits and disposable cigalikes and such and some horrible juice.
Never bought any of it just saw it in the cigarette aisle checkout.
I think they have about the same level of stuff that Walgreens has.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Normally I don't rant at other people's asking price (even if they are dreaming) but the DB160 is an entry device for a lot of folks and I'd hate to see someone who doesn't think to do a price check get ripped
I paid that much for a used Therion! I understand people want to minimize their loss, but asking more for a used item than its new price.....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I paid that much for a used Therion! I understand people want to minimize their loss, but asking more for a used item than its new price.....

...looking for a newbie to sucker

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually they have some CE4 kits and disposable cigalikes and such and some horrible juice.
Never bought any of it just saw it in the cigarette aisle checkout.
I think they have about the same level of stuff that Walgreens has.
I think I saw them at Walmart too.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I view all my vape stuff as use it up and discard or PIF it.
It is a consumable expense just like smoking was. Just have cooler stuff!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was surprised we only got one on the VU pif forum for Harvey

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I only give to folks I know when disaster strikes - but real vapers keep tabs on at least one setup, lol

I remember when a Fugee got flooded out last year - first thing I did was ask in PM if I could send them anything because I knew they would never ask or beg

I'd of sent them a whole set up with juice if need be, maybe even two setups

But random one post fuckers with a hard luck story, no way

I will and do give a charitable donation in cash after disasters because a lot of folks do get wiped out hard. But these dumb asses who claim they left their vape gear in basements during a flood? Pure scammers IMO

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only give to folks I know when disaster strikes - but real vapers keep tabs on at least one setup, lol

I remember when a Fugee got flooded out last year - first thing I did was ask in PM if I could send them anything because I knew they would never ask or beg

I will and do give a charitable donation in cash after disasters because a lot of folks do get wiped out hard. But these dumb asses who claim they left their vape gear in basements during a flood? Pure scammers IMO
Y'all mean to say I can beg for Nuppins after the huge brush fire we had a week ago? Well, shit! I never thunk of it. Truth be told, the very few upscale mods and my meager Nuppin stash got put in my "go with me come hell or high water" backpack that afternoon, before the fires took off and covered the hills around our house.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With regards to the Dripbox, it seems like this individual doesn't understand realistic value of a used item. I'm really not trying to talk smack here, but I think part of the problem is the FB "RRP" crowd.
I totally understand if an item is mint to try and get RRP if said item is in demand, but not a mass-produced China mod.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all mean to say I can beg for Nuppins after the huge brush fire we had a week ago? Well, shit! I never thunk of it. Truth be told, the very few upscale mods and my meager Nuppin stash got put in my "go with me come hell or high water" backpack that afternoon, before the fires took off and covered the hills around our house.
LOL
I think people will send you something to vape with but not Nuppins :)

I happen to have some nice Kanger DB atties that nice people sent me....
And Lucy, I have been trying to give her an atty but she MUST trade something...
If I just had her address...

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My tiny mods would be in my pockets lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With regards to the Dripbox, it seems like this individual doesn't understand realistic value of a used item. I'm really not trying to talk smack here, but I think part of the problem is the FB "RRP" crowd.
I totally understand if an item is mint to try and get RRP if said item is in demand, but not a mass-produced China mod.

Yep even the prices one can get for the exclusive high horse mods has dropped a lot.
Kinda like the Cabbage Patch doll craze and such.
You can still likely get RRP or close for a high end in demand item but not the 2X like it used to be.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
LOL
I think people will send you something to vape with but not Nuppins :)

I happen to have some nice Kanger DB atties that nice people sent me....
And Lucy, I have been trying to give her an atty but she MUST trade something...
If I just had her address...

Actually, I do have something I think you would like (or like to try) but have been too lazy busy to clean it up :facepalm:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, I do have something I think you would like (or like to try) but have been too lazy busy to clean it up :facepalm:
No problem just pokin a bit of good fun at ya.
also have you ever tried the Shift BF atty? Clone of course.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No problem just pokin a bit of good fun at ya.
also have you ever tried the Shift BF atty? Clone of course.

Yeah, that's the one I accidentally melted the clear cap on when I set my P76 firing button up against a coffee cup a few months back :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I liked it - but haven't replaced it either and it was only about $10

The vape on it was excellent - but I also chronically over-squonked it :confused:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that's the one I accidentally melted the clear cap on when I set my P76 firing button up against a coffee cup a few months back :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I liked it - but haven't replaced it either and it was only about $10

The vape on it was excellent - but I also chronically over-squonked it :confused:
I have one with a clear and a black cap, will send it along as well.
I have no use for it too tight on the air but a nice tight draw vape.

VU Sponsors