Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well due to unforeseen circumstances getting my first squonk setup is going to have to wait yet some more.I had almost hit the dang confirm order button when I realized I still would need some coils and cotton.
Oy vey

Oy-Vey-LOLCat.gif

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well due to unforeseen circumstances getting my first squonk setup is going to have to wait yet some more.I had almost hit the dang confirm order button when I realized I still would need some coils and cotton.
Oy vey

Oy-Vey-LOLCat.gif

I haven’t had to buy wick in two years... bought a huge box of Cellucotton (rayon) for $15. There are varying opinions on the stuff, but flavor is fantastic for me I find it easy to work with. I’ve barely put a dent in it. Cheap, wicks like a champ, and gives excellent flavor. You may never have to buy wick again if you like it!

EDIT: If you want to try some, PM me and I can send some so you can try it out! Maybe I can hook you up with some basic coils too depending on what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven’t had to buy wick in two years... bought a huge box of Cellucotton (rayon) for $15. There are varying opinions on the stuff, but flavor is fantastic for me I find it easy to work with. I’ve barely put a dent in it. Cheap, wicks like a champ, and gives excellent flavor. You may never have to buy wick again if you like it!

EDIT: If you want to try some, PM me and I can send some so you can try it out! Maybe I can hook you up with some basic coils too depending on what you’re looking for.

While I appreciate the offer I just couldn't in good conscience ask you or anybody else for a handout.
Besides which I'm running low on Innokin iSub coils as well as Aspire Atlantis coils.And I still need some more Asvape Cobra coils as I only have the 1 currently in the tank...Grr!
Life just seems to like kicking me in the balls!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I appreciate the offer I just couldn't in good conscience ask you or anybody else for a handout.
Besides which I'm running low on Innokin iSub coils as well as Aspire Atlantis coils.And I still need some more Asvape Cobra coils as I only have the 1 currently in the tank...Grr!

Ain’t a hand out if you don’t ask. My offer still stands brother. It’s a good way to try rayon out without being stuck with a gigantic box of it. Let me know if you change your mind.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Well I'm in a giving mood...and since we are all friends here (satire and all sometimes) I'll let you pick the atomizer.
1402a2e4843109a9e1cca47140b1b45a.jpg

Left to right.

Black Solo RSA...Flave 24 RSA...Armor 1.0 black or stainless have both.

Just pay shipping, and I'll send it out tomorrow along with fused claptons in different sizes and single wire coils in different sizes and enough cotton to last you at least 3 months

Just describe the Vape you like and wattage you run and I can whip up coils accordingly.

EDIT: If you get the Pico, the Flave 24 I am not sure if it will fit right...dont own a pico yet so cant say for sure.

Sent from my iPhone XX Plus or Minus using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

You should just take it in the spirit it is intended

I've given things away here just because - and have been the recipient of some pretty awesome kit

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW Snake, I DIY also dude and little secret... I always send juice with trades!

Sometimes stuff I tried that was on sale and wasn't my liking and I'll send 240ml ( Derrickfosgate knows ) or like my Molly I just sold, I sent some Lemon Pound Cake to JasonandSarah.

So there is that also ;) lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm in a giving mood...and since we are all friends here (satire and all sometimes) I'll let you pick the atomizer.

Left to right.

Just pay shipping, and I'll send it out tomorrow along with fused claptons in different sizes and single wire coils in different sizes and enough cotton to last you at least 3 months

Just describe the Vape you like and wattage you run and I can whip up coils accordingly.

EDIT: If you get the Pico, the Flave 24 I am not sure if it will fit right...dont own a pico yet so cant say for sure.

It will not fit on the Pico. About 23mm is the largest atty you can put on it.
BTW, I've got a super soft YFTK bottle around here looking for a new home too!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@So619Cal , if you got a good raspberry lemonade......

Hmm I'll mix a few tasters (10mls) tomorrow...even try some tea variants.

Edit: here thinking about a recipe... Raspberry inw. pear, lemon Sicily, cotton candy, maybe a touch of sour and a touch of strawberry ripe...have to start low on the sour/pear/strawberry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Looking for opinions:

Is the Sony VCT6 is worth the $1.50 more asking price over the old VCT4 if they are mainly for use on single mechs, .8 ohms at the lowest?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ain’t a hand out if you don’t ask. My offer still stands brother. It’s a good way to try rayon out without being stuck with a gigantic box of it. Let me know if you change your mind.

Left to right.

Oh man you guys are killing me with kindness.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking for opinions:

Is the Sony VCT6 is worth the $1.50 more asking price over the old VCT4 if they are mainly for use on single mechs, .8 ohms at the lowest?

I think having the extra mAh would be worth it. 2100 vs 3000

Let's say one is 5 bucks and one is 6.50.

2100/5 = 425 mAh per dollar

3000/425 = 7.05

So you'd be buying a battery with a $7.05 value for $6.50

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for opinions:

I'd say no...But I ain't exactly a battery expert.I just buy whatever mooch recommends.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think having the extra mAh would be worth it. 2100 vs 3000

Let's say one is 5 bucks and one is 6.50.

2100/5 = 425 mAh per dollar

3000/425 = 7.05

So you'd be buying a battery with a $7.05 value for $6.50

Never thought of it that way...Cheers!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm seriously considering both of their offers.
I've got some praying to do first though...Yes I actually do still pray!

Well the 2 offers I made to you stands, both for the Pico Squeeze and the choice on atty/coils/cotton and being you're in NorCal and me in San Diego it will arrive within 2 days.

So if you buy said Pico and it takes 10-18 days...check the tracking they give you and when it hits Los Angeles tell me then I can mail which one you like and they should arrive at the same time.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
upload_2017-11-9_22-24-19.png

Someone ratted them out and locked his PP with all the cash...Thousands of dollars locked 'til PP says otherwise *DOH!*

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Daaaaaam

Group buy goes baaaaaaad o_O

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 96363

Someone ratted them out and locked his PP with all the cash...Thousands of dollars locked 'til PP says otherwise *DOH!*

Ain't that some Bull Shit! Everything Allen does for us and some Asshole has to jam up Allen, especially everything he has to deal with health wise. He and everybody, that does the group buy's and waffle's, always state, NEVER ADD Notes to Paypal! Some people just can't read or understand plain simple english.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the 2 offers I made to you stands, both for the Pico Squeeze and the choice on atty/coils/cotton and being you're in NorCal and me in San Diego it will arrive within 2 days.

So if you buy said Pico and it takes 10-18 days...check the tracking they give you and when it hits Los Angeles tell me then I can mail which one you like and they should arrive at the same time.

I might take you up on just the atty offer.
A friend whose name I won't mention has offered to pif me a DB2.
I am really not used to people being nice to me.Mostly because I know I'm not really what you might call a (GOOD PERSON) per se.
Hell I know I'm not a (NICE PERSON)
Yes there is a difference.
And I'm pretty certain I'm neither.
Which is why I get a bit of a tickle in the back of brain when people are nice to me.
Sorry but I got to be honest at least right?
Anyhow I'm going to just sit here and drink some more (Booker's Bourbon)
Hoping to hell that will calm me down...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SNAKE MAN....I have a few Innokin iSub coils - born and bred in China - that you are welcome to. Just let me know
Oh no worries.
I thought I was out but it turned out the wife put them in the living room because that is where I been using my Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus – Storm Edition for the last couple months.
She figured if they were here I could get to them quicker...Too bad she never told me that!
I love my wife but sometimes I think she does things like this to deliberately drive me nuts.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looking for opinions:

Definitely yes. It's not just about the mAh rating, but the voltage sag as well... less voltage sag is better even for a regulated mod because it causes the [regulated] mod to require less amps from the battery in order to obtain the desired power output... that's because watts equals volts times amps, or P = V×I, and, as a result from that, you can expect a longer runtime than the mAh rating would have you believe─as less current (amps) drawn from the battery will logically translate to an increase in runtime. So the mAh rating is not a very accurate indicator of the runtime, as the voltage sag also plays a part. You also have to factor in that you will be enjoying this difference for a very very long time so... personally, I, wouldn't skimp on a pair of batteries to save like maybe 5 cents per day. For those 5 cents extra you're getting about a 50 percent longer runtime. It's got "no-brainer" written all over it.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And yet they (PayPal) still let me make purchases to (Brothers in Glass) without a peep?
Odd.
They also don't give a shit what you buy overseas. You can use PayPal at any vape shop not in the US basicly. I think it's the dumbest fuckin rule anyways. Who the fuck is PayPal to tell me when and where I can spend my money?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I might take you up on just the atty offer.
A friend whose name I won't mention has offered to pif me a DB2.
I am really not used to people being nice to me.Mostly because I know I'm not really what you might call a (GOOD PERSON) per se.
Hell I know I'm not a (NICE PERSON)
Yes there is a difference.
And I'm pretty certain I'm neither.
Which is why I get a bit of a tickle in the back of brain when people are nice to me.
Sorry but I got to be honest at least right?
Anyhow I'm going to just sit here and drink some more (Booker's Bourbon)
Hoping to hell that will calm me down...Cheers!

I think I am a decent person, otherwise I wouldn't have a wonderful wife as I do for so many years.

But yeah I get you...

This is basically how I view people.

upload_2017-11-10_7-15-14.png

Like I said, Pm me which atty you want and I'll send it your way with added coils/cotton and the bonus stuff I always send.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just arrived
The Pocket RDA ,
Single coil deck ,
Airflow similar to some others,

Difference is in where leads screw down, (some nice fat head screws)
Should fit standard builds
BF pin
( Ultron ) seems to be a new Clone maker now
e654b7d951f351b3460e49cf61766a95.jpg
74d38b0b1615e1e4ac9e47bbf561ffea.jpg
2b1acb203678810b1e3733defc248c2c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

nellytron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Finally got one of the orders I was waiting on. Nothing as fancy as some of the things you guys are posting but still.

LV Therion BF 75C & extra bottles
Wasp Nano
2x Coppervape repair kits
Various drip tips (Red, white & ultem)
Pulse BF

Now to figure out what build to try out in the wasp.

F1B3E431-0C97-4859-BD01-00960DBAB779.jpeg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just arrived
The Pocket RDA ,
Single coil deck ,
Airflow similar to some others,

Difference is in where leads screw down, (some nice fat head screws)
Should fit standard builds
BF pin
( Ultron ) seems to be a new Clone maker now
e654b7d951f351b3460e49cf61766a95.jpg
74d38b0b1615e1e4ac9e47bbf561ffea.jpg
2b1acb203678810b1e3733defc248c2c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

That the clone? That really looks good for a clone...dang.

VU Sponsors