Squonkers are Bonkers

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just arrived
The Pocket RDA ,
Single coil deck ,
Airflow similar to some others,

Difference is in where leads screw down, (some nice fat head screws)
Should fit standard builds
BF pin
( Ultron ) seems to be a new Clone maker now
e654b7d951f351b3460e49cf61766a95.jpg
74d38b0b1615e1e4ac9e47bbf561ffea.jpg
2b1acb203678810b1e3733defc248c2c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Let us know how the black insulator holds up.
Do you think it is black peek or delrin?
The YFTK version on FT shows regular peek color.
This version was just added:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9531800

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They also don't give a shit what you buy overseas. You can use PayPal at any vape shop not in the US basicly. I think it's the dumbest fuckin rule anyways. Who the fuck is PayPal to tell me when and where I can spend my money?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Simple.
don't use paypal.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They also don't give a shit what you buy overseas. You can use PayPal at any vape shop not in the US basicly. I think it's the dumbest fuckin rule anyways. Who the fuck is PayPal to tell me when and where I can spend my money?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
More of the (Nanny-Bot) shit.There's only 1 living person that is allowed to tell me what to do and I married her.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got one of the orders I was waiting on. Nothing as fancy as some of the things you guys are posting but still.

LV Therion BF 75C & extra bottles
Wasp Nano
2x Coppervape repair kits
Various drip tips (Red, white & ultem)
Pulse BF

Now to figure out what build to try out in the wasp.

View attachment 96379
Just follow along.

EDIT: NICE HAUL

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@So619Cal , if you got a good raspberry lemonade......

So I mixed up 3 testers and I have to say the second one is pretty good lol..

30/70vg no nic added.

4% Raspberry V1 Cap
6% Lemon Sicily Flavour Art
.5% sweetener
.5% Pear Flavor Apprentice

Might try another run remove the sweetener and pear and a drop or two of sour, I really didnt think I'd like this lol...also I added Flavorah Sweet Tea to one... way to sweet lol

The above is really good even though the Rasp is 2% lower it still potent enough and the initial vape is sweet raspberry and exhale is all smooth lemonade... but it doesnt have the tart taste that Pulp style lemonade has, more of the Country Time Lemonade...great mouth feel too...no dry mouth feel, really almost like silky mouth feel.

I saved the tester %'s... I'll monkey with it some more after I vape away the testers I made...I might make another of the above to see how it is in a week, but Shake and vape, was pretty damn good lol

Edited

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He'd be right especially if he were force recon.

Heck no, he was "MMO" -- he was the guy who made sure everyone had their beans and bullets, and making sure it all stayed in top-notch order! Staff Sergeant, first at 29 Palms, then at the big base in HI -- can't spell it, "Kan-e-oh-e" Bay.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

30/70vg no nic added.

4% Raspberry V1 Cap
.5% sweetener

Might try another run remove the sweetener and pear and a drop or two of sour, I really didnt think I'd like this lol...also I added Flavorah Sweet Tea to one... way to sweet lol

The above is really good even though the Rasp is 2% lower it still potent enough and the initial vape is sweet raspberry and exhale is all smooth lemonade... but it doesnt have the tart taste that Pulp style lemonade has, more of the Country Time Lemonade...great mouth feel too...no dry mouth feel, really almost like silky mouth feel.

I saved the tester %'s... I'll monkey with it some more after I vape away the testers I made...I might make another of the above to see how it is in a week, but Shake and vape, was pretty damn good lol

Edited
Oh that all sounds good.
Ever do up a batch of grapefruit & menthol?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heck no, he was "MMO" -- he was the guy who made sure everyone had their beans and bullets, and making sure it all stayed in top-notch order! Staff Sergeant, first at 29 Palms, then at the big base in HI -- can't spell it, "Kan-e-oh-e" Bay.

Andria
Kāneohe Bay yeah I know the place well kind of.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh that all sounds good.
Ever do up a batch of grapefruit & menthol?

Can't say I ever thought of that combo...and honestly my mouth went all dry thinking about it lol

I can imagine a tangy Grapefruit Koolada...surprisingly it would have orange or a version of mandarin in it with a cool affect, but not a true menthol flavor

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't say I ever thought of that combo...and honestly my mouth went all dry thinking about it lol

I can imagine a tangy Grapefruit Koolada...surprisingly it would have orange or a version of mandarin in it with a cool affect, but not a true menthol flavor

Pineapple is good with koolada -- it reminded me of pineapple sherbet; that was one of the very first non-tobacco flavors I liked, and eventually came to prefer over the tobacco vape.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Believe it or not it is quite refreshing.
I was a beta tester for a friend who is no longer with us.And that is 1 of the 1's he sent my way that I got very addicted to.
Ruby Red Grapefruit & Menthol.
It is like Eucalyptus on steroids.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pineapple is good with koolada -- it reminded me of pineapple sherbet; that was one of the very first non-tobacco flavors I liked, and eventually came to prefer over the tobacco vape.

Andria

Funny, I just made a tobacco blend that I REALLY enjoy. I haven’t had a tobacco flavor in about 3 1/2 years. Absolutely awesome for MTL.

Black Honey Tobacco 9%
Kentucky Bourbon 3%
Hazelnut 1%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
Anything Pineapple.

sleepy_pineapple.png

And yes there is 1 in every damn episode...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny, I just made a tobacco blend that I REALLY enjoy. I haven’t had a tobacco flavor in about 3 1/2 years. Absolutely awesome for MTL.

Black Honey Tobacco 9%
Kentucky Bourbon 3%
Hazelnut 1%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sounds good too but every honey I've ever vaped has left our apartment smelling like (Cat Wee)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Believe it or not it is quite refreshing.
I was a beta tester for a friend who is no longer with us.And that is 1 of the 1's he sent my way that I got very addicted to.
Ruby Red Grapefruit & Menthol.
It is like Eucalyptus on steroids.

If I had grapefruit flavoring I'd try mixing some up...like dragon fruit, cactus, grape fruit and ruby red...all that does is make my mouth pucker, so I'd also add a little sweetener and I would have to think, DF/Cactus would be low on % like under 1% and surprisingly sweetener like 1.5%

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had grapefruit flavoring I'd try mixing some up...like dragon fruit, cactus, grape fruit and ruby red...all that does is make my mouth pucker, so I'd also add a little sweetener and I would have to think, DF/Cactus would be low on % like under 1% and surprisingly sweetener like 1.5%
When you say cactus do you mean cactus cooler?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 of the first things I'll probably do.I can hear myself bitching about it already.
Me - "For fuck sake it's fucking flooded now what?!"
Well, you'll actually have juice flowing out of the air holes:( Most BF rda types used to have very shallow wells and the excess juice would go back in the bottle so in theory you didn't flood it, or at least not for long. The newer rdas with deep juice wells are a different story but even there, most of the excess juice will get drawn back in the bottle. It does take a little practice.....:zombie:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

30/70vg no nic added.

4% Raspberry V1 Cap
.5% sweetener

Edited
I might try a variant of that with Flavorah raspberry and Flavour Art pear.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, you'll actually have juice flowing out of the air holes:( Most BF rda types used to have very shallow wells and the excess juice would go back in the bottle so in theory you didn't flood it, or at least not for long. The newer rdas with deep juice wells are a different story but even there, most of the excess juice will get drawn back in the bottle. It does take a little practice.....:zombie:
The problem was I actually forgot it was a squonker. :D

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright you bonky squonkies I need to get dressed to go with my wife for her appointment with the doctor.
Cat-Scan & MRI combo or some such.
Good luck , just back from visiting mine after her second round of chemo, had marrow Transplant last week now just waiting for number to rise

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love USPS :cuss2:

upload_2017-11-10_17-45-53.png

CV 91914 (I'm 91913) is the Local Post Office, so at 3pm after leaving the SD distribution center, they arrived at the post office, and it was closed? LOL

I mean its just a Pico Squeeze and I knew I wasn't going to see it til Monday due to the Holiday, but come on now...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Love USPS :cuss2:

View attachment 96410

CV 91914 (I'm 91913) is the Local Post Office, so at 3pm after leaving the SD distribution center, they arrived at the post office, and it was closed? LOL

I mean its just a Pico Squeeze and I knew I wasn't going to see it til Monday due to the Holiday, but come on now...

:headbang:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW Snake, I DIY also dude and little secret... I always send juice with trades!

Sometimes stuff I tried that was on sale and wasn't my liking and I'll send 240ml ( Derrickfosgate knows ) or like my Molly I just sold, I sent some Lemon Pound Cake to JasonandSarah.

So there is that also ;) lol
Yup always gonna be one to do buisness with hella guy right there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got one of the orders I was waiting on. Nothing as fancy as some of the things you guys are posting but still.

LV Therion BF 75C & extra bottles
Wasp Nano
2x Coppervape repair kits
Various drip tips (Red, white & ultem)
Pulse BF

Now to figure out what build to try out in the wasp.

View attachment 96379
Well thats some.pretty fancy shit what u talkin about

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any of you stopped watching a TV series, then picked it back up 2 seasons later...go through 4 episodes of new program, then on the 5th episode go, "Mother Fuck! I saw this one"

I stopped watching TWD a few seasons ago, picked it back up on Netflix and it happened to me. Now I am like, "Fuck this shit, wasting time; wasting time watching TV" lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Any of you stopped watching a TV series, then picked it back up 2 seasons later...go through 4 episodes of new program, then on the 5th episode go, "Mother Fuck! I saw this one"

I stopped watching TWD a few seasons ago, picked it back up on Netflix and it happened to me. Now I am like, "Fuck this shit, wasting time; wasting time watching TV" lol

You could be mixing or building for crying out loud!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You could be mixing or building for crying out loud!

I'll be doing that for about an hour tomorrow, have to get Snakes Coils whipped up, mounted and wicked... so right out of the box he can just juice prime, and vape.

Then add some extras ;)

Everything should fit in a flat rate box come Monday.

Going to for sure send him one of the tasters bottles I whipped up of that Raspberry Lemonade...let him be a critic of my mixing ability...just need to know nic level since its no nic added right now.

@snake94115

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'll be doing that for about an hour tomorrow, have to get Snakes Coils whipped up, mounted and wicked... so right out of the box he can just juice prime, and vape.

Then add some extras ;)

Everything should fit in a flat rate box come Monday.

Going to for sure send him one of the tasters bottles I whipped up of that Raspberry Lemonade...let him be a critic of my mixing ability...just need to know nic level since its no nic added right now.

@snake94115

Good man!

VU Sponsors