Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good point. I get very puzzled when Brit people talk about being pissed. It means "angry", but apparently they think it means "drunk." In America, we just say "drunk."

Andria
Pisser also means a few different things from those crazy UK people.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worst case scenario boil the damn thing in dirt cheap vodka just make sure you turn your oven hood vent on and open a damn window.
Do you mean like this:

4330198561_aa76f564f2_o.jpg

? :D

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any place to buy the signature hadaly tips in the good old USA?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah... Like that 12ml capacity and 20700 compatibility. Never really cared for their brand but I'm considering this if the price point comes under $100 as i saw somewhere
Yeah it's gonna be just under $100, might get 2 just because ill have a $230 credit with them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It is the new dotmod with the recalled mods.
At least they recalled them.
New? Do you mean the recalled mod was new? It had been out for awhile I think I had mine for 3 months or so and they were out awhile before that. 300w lipo was the only recall.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any ATF users here?

I'm feeling really dumb... But how do I "favorite" a recipe on the ATF website? Do i have to be a paying member? I'd like to save recipes i find for reference later on the site and i just can't figure it out...

Thanks

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any ATF users here?

I'm feeling really dumb... But how do I "favorite" a recipe on the ATF website? Do i have to be a paying member? I'd like to save recipes i find for reference later on the site and i just can't figure it out...

Thanks

No idea... but you can bookmark it. ;)

EDIT: Can Copy the recipe also, and it will save it for you...Just logged on to ATF and tried ;)

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool, got the Haku invoice. Can’t afford it as I’m between paychecks till Friday but sweet none the less

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worst case scenario boil the damn thing in dirt cheap vodka just make sure you turn your oven hood vent on and open a damn window.

Boiling is the best I got. No vodka here ever at all nor will there ever be.

Andria

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool, got the Haku invoice. Can’t afford it as I’m between paychecks till Friday but sweet none the less

DOH! hopefully they don't press you for it...I know Dullah commented once why it takes so long for shipment to the admins, in his candid ways laid blame on those that pay late lol ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All I read was blah blah shinyitis blah blah shineyitis blah

Seen on bumper sticker off Jersey Turnpike, again later on billboard in the bayou outside of Baton Rouge, LA.

Huzzah all caught up

Seen a season ago as they broached vapingunderground's Squonkers Is Bonkers thread, later entity listed as not found.

I was out tossing 16-18 inch long logs of oak this morning. Some were not so bad only being a foot around, others were almost two foot around and a little heavier. Not sure it relates to vaping, merely anecdotal of country living, saw more African Geese flying the wrong direction. They been going North instead of South this Winter. Reckon they're taking a shortcut.

Last edited:

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last night I had some time to clean up my atties. God I can't belive I have too much =_= lol! And I have 4 mods, one of them being a squonk mod. I need to sell/trade for more squonk gear! Lol
7c64f1d2f9069cf62804557345399bee.jpg

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DOH! hopefully they don't press you for it...I know Dullah commented once why it takes so long for shipment to the admins, in his candid ways laid blame on those that pay late lol ;)

Push comes to shove, I can pay right now but that’s basically all the money I’ve got atm. I knew it was coming too and I was dumb with my spending

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting on invoice for phenom made list ten for cruiser and hopein i make list for the nuda also waiting on b2k atty my poor bank account mod
08fecc4440d2f09ab64c304d19b7097a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh dang...I remember those days in college...mama Thai noodle packs and eggs.

Box of 24 noodle packages was $8 and 2 dozen eggs $3

8 days of food for $11 and change
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully I like ramen & my pantry is already stocked with Mama & Shin Ramyun Black.

And some Samyang Chicken somewhere floating around

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Given your situation that is probably for the best.

I've actually used isopropyl, for removing machine oil, but I find that boiling is actually faster and more effective, plus, no need to rinse again with clear purified water to remove the isopropyl -- which is also very hard on o-rings, a lot more destructive than mere boiling water.

Andria

VU Sponsors