Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watched a Vaping with V1ck review on the new Jaybo luxotica or whatever it is called mod.
It takes a Kanger/Pico styled bottle. Looks like it may be kanger sized but only seemed to have 2 ribs on the bottle vs three for the Kanger bottles...
And no, supersoft, etc bottles will not work.
Yeah about to watch that 1 too.
Just 1 tiny detail though.It is a (vaping v1ck/Richard) not a (Vaping With Vic/Vic) review.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you put the to on squeeze the excess to the top. Not so much to overflow but just enough and when it's back on let it go and it'll fill the tube with air instead of liquid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You no i do do that but seems when i get that last turn on the cap shit flows happens every fn time lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
List for 150 phenom, open to non-owners and owners. No secrets here mate, more like dispair and desperation.;)
Me at the end of every list!
8b8ef62e963da7e1f1cdd436fb00d9d1.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are u hakuless to?

No, I have cruiser that I bought of other forum but I was trying for phenom on fb and got randomized out 3 times in a row. Didn't get into group til list 9. So I have cruiser and phenom clone. Honestly, do I really need it? Look what I'm trying to organize tonight...
2018-01-19 19.29.32.jpg

Into this space...
2018-01-19 19.30.38.jpg

:crazy:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No, I have cruiser that I bought of other forum but I was trying for phenom on fb and got randomized out 3 times in a row. Didn't get into group til list 9. So I have cruiser and phenom clone. Honestly, do I really need it? Look what I'm trying to organize tonight...
View attachment 101228

Into this space...
View attachment 101229

DISQUALIFIED - you admit to having the clone :bs:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 101228

Into this space...
View attachment 101229

Well your OCD is going to hate that Bell Cap, so might as well sell it to me when it arrives ;)

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well your OCD is going to hate that Bell Cap, so might as well sell it to me when it arrives ;)

What bell cap...? Did I win a spot in that free-for-all they had over at the Munoz bell group earlier today?

Nevermind... I picked supersonic and narca

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@chohan Wait what u got a bell cap comeing to

No, I figured the hordes would swarm all over those so I chose the others. Maybe pick up one later when they do another batch. Actually the bell caps are awesome and I love the one on my entheon but I like green cap on my haku.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I squeeze the bottle and slowly release as I screw the cap on so it does not pressurize and over flow as the cap gets screwed on.
I do the same but the last little turn on the cap and its mess time mabey its just this bottle

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do the same but the last little turn on the cap and its mess time mabey its just this bottle

Not squeezing enough or not still releasing for that last 1/4 turn or whatever.

If you are releasing all the way through to tight, juice can not possibly come out of the tube. I have more release as I get to that last bit that you have to hold the collar, let go, hold collar as it slurps air in.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not squeezing enough or not still releasing for that last 1/4 turn or whatever.

If you are releasing all the way through to tight, juice can not possibly come out of the tube. I have more release as I get to that last bit that you have to hold the collar, let go, hold collar as it slurps air in.
Its not fn workin lol dosent matter how much i squeeze and release wish i could post a video

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You using a refill bottle or Yank n Fill?

When I pull the bottle I just don't fill them up all the way... refill bottle, still don't fill all the way, and when unscrewing the fill bottle I have the mod bottle pressed in so suck in that lil bit that always ends up puddling in the 510

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It finally happened - the stem broke off of my brass CV :oops:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I figured the hordes would swarm all over those so I chose the others. Maybe pick up one later when they do another batch. Actually the bell caps are awesome and I love the one on my entheon but I like green cap on my haku.
I was talking to dillion today about my cap order i got a black and clear for the flave really wanted the clear and a white and smoke haku cap i messaged him and said hey man in about a week or so im gonna hit u up on a green cap for the haku i have the vikset but the nn seems more green then clear he tells me he dont have the clear for the flave do u want me to sub it for the green i said shit i wanted clear do u have white he says yea i told him send the white ill grab the green later so he sends me a pick of the package with tracking and says hey buy the way i threw in the green cap and ring in there also i said shit i wanted the white flave he said yei its there to im pretty geeked awsome dude to deal with sometimes bookface is good

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You using a refill bottle or Yank n Fill?

When I pull the bottle I just don't fill them up all the way... refill bottle, still don't fill all the way, and when unscrewing the fill bottle I have the mod bottle pressed in so suck in that lil bit that always ends up puddling in the 510
Yank and fill

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was talking to dillion today about my cap order i got a black and clear for the flave really wanted the clear and a white and smoke haku cap i messaged him and said hey man in about a week or so im gonna hit u up on a green cap for the haku i have the vikset but the nn seems more green then clear he tells me he dont have the clear for the flave do u want me to sub it for the green i said shit i wanted clear do u have white he says yea i told him send the white ill grab the green later so he sends me a pick of the package with tracking and says hey buy the way i threw in the green cap and ring in there also i said shit i wanted the white flave he said yei its there to im pretty geeked awsome dude to deal with sometimes bookface is good

Yeah Dillon is squared away. He sent me tracking today for smoke and cherno green haku caps just like he promised last Tuesday.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yikes

I like the look of the Bell Cap, but they are way to pricey for me.

Would look good on the NeoFet though White/Clear Cap/Silver :D

You got your coils today right?

Edit: Nope you didnt... Took a detour in Iowa lol

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the look of the Bell Cap, but they are way to pricey for me.

Would look good on the NeoFet though White/Clear Cap/Silver :D

You got your coils today right?

Edit: Nope you didnt... Took a detour in Iowa lol

Its all way to pricey i dont no why i drag myself thru it i deff have to get over the want factor and stop wanting "yea right who am i kidding"

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its all way to pricey i dont no why i drag myself thru it i deff have to get over the want factor and stop wanting "yea right who am i kidding"

I can spend on a Mod I know I can resell for 80-90% compared to a cap at near $50...plus the $2 China cap looks very similar to the frosted CapKu cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors