You take the whole bottle?:confused::vino:

Does this answer your question?
17455e1adf68d756261435eef4288bd7.jpg

That’s a DIPA from a local brewery. Clocking in at about 8.7%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mean is it me, or is this guy just contradicting himself and really going in circles

Not defending him, but I'll give my view of the process thus far.

Start: Pre-Order, mixed payment, expected delivery March. Cool I can live with that... NeoFet isn't the same design as the first rendering, slightly different, 2 pokey holes rather than one.

Quarter way through: Garble, confusion, to many options. Still sticking with the White...

Half way through: More garble, confusion, hype, even more options. Ooh Still getting the White, and matchy matchy panels...

Three Quarters through: More Garble, more confusion, beta testers got their mods, ONE RDA... Pass on the ONE RDA.... Still getting White, Pics looks off on the mod from the Beta Mods....hmm

7/8s Through, mods being Shipped, see last pics of the White mods...not happy with how they look (Tinted, etc.) asked to go Ultem paid the difference...

Mod Ships: Says weird tracking, get actual FedEx Tracking, expected delivery date as expected, March.

During this time, never was confused in what he was saying, played language barrier ref for some of you ;) But I do believe he gave to many options on the mods, changed the mod more than he should have from the betas and lastly disagree with how he handled shipping, BUT...and I am saying this before the mod is in hand... Thus far he has done exactly as he said he would and in the time frame he said he would.

Would I go through that again... Nope I'd truly just buy a SunBox RA (Cheaper) or Game Over (Little Cheaper) lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooooh never had that before but I do enjoy mulled wine around the holidays.

This one is a orange mead with juuust a blush of cinnamon. Brewed it in 2007, but my supply is hitting rock bottom so I better complete the remodel list and get back to brewing. It's a rather simple mead that finishes at 16% or a bit more, good to drink as soon as it clears (about 6 weeks from start) but gets better with age.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one is a orange mead with juuust a blush of cinnamon. Brewed it in 2007, but my supply is hitting rock bottom so I better complete the remodel list and get back to brewing. It's a rather simple mead that finishes at 16% or a bit more, good to drink as soon as it clears (about 6 weeks from start) but gets better with age.

Oh that sounds delicious!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure does! There are some mods that even if not in use, some of us will hang on to. My one and only stab wood L'il Pinch is one such.
My Authentic Maraxus that my wife gave me for my 60th is the 1 I'd never give away or trade or sell.I know how much she must've spent on that damn thing.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang, just dang.

I truly don't get the customs difference...I've sent items to the UK and had to declare the contents, which at that time were mech tubes, so I called them "Metal parts" with color description and gave a value. Worst scenario it ended up at the customs location closest to the end destination for the buyer to pay the Customs charge... Now going the other way... I can't say wtf is up with him... but why send something out that isn't part of the declaration? That makes no sense to me... There isn't a blanket declaration I know of for all his items crossing the pond... each item has its own declaration afaik.

Truly sorry homie, frustrating to say the least I am sure.
Bingo.
I asked the wife and she said each item would need it's own tariff & tax.
And customs will catch it if the value seems odd or wrong.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an Armageddon Ultem Squonk v2 and this thing is the tits!! My local B&M even face timed Ariel and he answered a few questions of mine. Now that is customer service!

Special shout out to @JuicyLucy for the recommendation on this one!!

Sorry, no matchy matchy (lost my stock drip tip) but this thing hits like Mike Tyson! No rattles, the door magnets are SUPER strong and I love everything about it.

View attachment 105040
Looks like a Cherry Vape drip-tip so it is alright.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This guy is just trying to buy himself time. I honestly can’t even believe he does business this way. It’s unbelievable. No way in hell will I ever buy or recommend his product(s) to anyone ever.

Edit* sorry guys the pictures of the messages don’t look like there in order. Don’t know how to move them around. I think you get the idea.
Hahahaha u got the "relax " to hahahaha iv been told to relax about 20 times

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little sneak peek... the one on the left is to be mine!

EDIT: I’m not getting those panels. A little out of my price range!
7b7224c736496d05883de9f72e8a9642.jpg

Dayyummm. That's beautiful

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
lol getting back into vinyl collecting has eaten up most of my vape budget for the last couple of months

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Son of a bitch!!!!

Note to self: don't buy a Proteus no matter how gorgeous

At least not one of the resin ones. All I’ve got left is the 510, the door, the silver & my rda. The rest was sawdust. No lucky bounce or anything, just shattered

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
At least not one of the resin ones. All I’ve got left is the 510, the door, the silver & my rda. The rest was sawdust. No lucky bounce or anything, just shattered

I tried to get one of the ultem but missed the train

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In interest and benefit of all tight wad vapers, I have agonized over ordering a SXK or YFTK Le Supersonic. Suddenly, the angels on high said quit being such a tight wad and get one of each. Vapemail incoming from FasTech.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
In interest and benefit of all tight wad vapers, I have agonized over ordering a SXK or YFTK Le Supersonic. Suddenly, the angels on high said quit being such a tight wad and get one of each. Vapemail incoming from FasTech.

Taking one for the team!!!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Way to go! I have one of each too! I really like them even though they are a restricted DL, even for me. I took out the 3.0 mm coil and put a 2.5 mm coil, I might go to a 2 mm coil soon. I must admit, with a 3.0 mm coil it is really quiet.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Way to go! I have one of each too! I really like them even though they are a restricted DL, even for me. I took out the 3.0 mm coil and put a 2.5 mm coil, I might go to a 2 mm coil soon. I must admit, with a 3.0 mm coil it is really quiet.

So which is better in your experience, the SKX or YFTK?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So which is better in your experience, the SKX or YFTK?
Both are very good. The SXK has a bit of a chamfer on the air holes, the YFTK doesn't. The 510 thru hole is larger in the SXK pin than in the YFTK. That and the price is the only difference, kinda like who's the taller midget:confused: @chohan compared the authentic to the YFTK?
My only regret is that they don't fit on the Pico.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A fun surprise today, those samples from COTN and a couple battery wraps came. Who said nothing in life is free??

IMG_7791.JPG

And FYI re the Chinasonic, word on the street is that the SXK is the closest to the authentic of the two.
But you didn't hear that from me, I wouldn't want my entrance into Charles de Gualle blocked for supporting knockoff crap.
:giggle:

Happy Weekend Squeepoz!!
Hope everyone is chillin and having fun. Beautiful cold but sunny day here, about to take Macho on a lonnnnnng walk to Starbucks for his weekend puppacino treat.

Squirt on MF's !!
:bingo:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
mais non, mon ami ... ce n'est pas possible.

après tout, la merde d'un homme, est le favori d'un autre homme

Haaa! I wish there was a 'love' option
; ))
Nice one dude.

Dunno man. my 100% Authentic stamp might be cancelled just for mentioning the devil...
;)
Seriously though.. they are notoriously strict at CDG, once I overstayed my 3month Visa in France and needed to bypass the Paris airport at all costs, I have a good lawyer friend who came up with a wild solution. ..so I took a quick little weekend trip to Moscow and then flew direct from Russia to SFO.

Voila... Magique !!

VU Sponsors