Become a Patron!

Starting my first DIY concentrated liquids ;)

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys!
So im gonna start making my own liquid with concentrate brand of tjuice!
Almost got all the gear :)
Reason for this post is im just wondering what advice you guys have for me :)
Thnx in advance

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My only advice is this

test all flavors individually first before combining
if you are looking for authentic fruit tasting flavors stick with Flavor Art, most other brands taste like fruit candy Hell just get flavor art for everything, they seem to be the best.
After you decide you like DIY be prepared to get a scale. It makes life easier

If at first you dont succeed, Try again.
My first few batches tasted like ass
now i have 2 recipes i vape all day. working on recipe 3.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im not gona be combining flavours im going to buy concentrates from t juice and vampire vape so im only going to be using there flavours whats already made up and iv just got to dilute them with the vg/pg and nic thnx for ur comment

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
+1 to @Mike H.
but what I originally said applies. If at first you don't succeed try again. If those flavorings don't do it for you, don't give up. There are plenty of brands of flavor concentrates on the market to try.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Considering its already pre mixed flavors, just start low on percentage of flavoring and work up untill you like it.
On there website it says use 15% but iv seen online people using 10 or even 20 should i start at 10%? Also if its not stronger nuff can i add in more flavour after iv premixed/tryed it?
And what about adding water or vodka should i need to add these aswel?

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
+1 to @Mike H.
but what I originally said applies. If at first you don't succeed try again. If those flavorings don't do it for you, don't give up. There are plenty of brands of flavor concentrates on the market to try.
I will like the flavours as iv already tryed there flavours from the premixed ones they sell and they are the best iv tryed lol

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ok
water and vodka are MAINLY used to dilute your VG
it is thick and some coils and wicks just cant wick thick juice.

So I would only add those if you find you have a wicking problem from to much VG

Yes you can just start adding to your already mixed stuff. Does this throw off the percentages. YES but only slightly.

I would probably start at 10 % Make 2ml or so
If 10% is too much try 5% otherwise
then try 2ml or so at 15%
then try 2ml at 20%

Then you can figure from there. if one is too much but another is not enough try going in between for your perfect mix

You can also make these trial batches without nicotine to just save that for when you know you got your right flavor percent. Just replace that with whatever base your nic is in

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok
water and vodka are MAINLY used to dilute your VG
it is thick and some coils and wicks just cant wick thick juice.

So I would only add those if you find you have a wicking problem from to much VG

Yes you can just start adding to your already mixed stuff. Does this throw off the percentages. YES but only slightly.

I would probably start at 10 % Make 2ml or so
If 10% is too much try 5% otherwise
then try 2ml or so at 15%
then try 2ml at 20%

Then you can figure from there. if one is too much but another is not enough try going in between for your perfect mix

You can also make these trial batches without nicotine to just save that for when you know you got your right flavor percent. Just replace that with whatever base your nic is in
Dam thats alot of time and effort when ya count in the time for steeping lol! Do you do that with all your liquids?
I may just do two 10ml bottles (diffrent flavours) at the recommended 15% and see how that goes then at least when i make the next lot i have enough to see me through till the next batch is done, or is this a bad idea?
One more thing though! As premade i buy is 80/20 at 8mg nic i wana do 70/30 or 60/40 but to get that same throat hit as the 80/20 should i up the nic to 9-10 on my 70/30 or 60/40 mix?

happy vaping

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dam thats alot of time and effort when ya count in the time for steeping lol! Do you do that with all your liquids?
I may just do two 10ml bottles (diffrent flavours) at the recommended 15% and see how that goes then at least when i make the next lot i have enough to see me through till the next batch is done, or is this a bad idea?
One more thing though! As premade i buy is 80/20 at 8mg nic i wana do 70/30 or 60/40 but to get that same throat hit as the 80/20 should i up the nic to 9-10 on my 70/30 or 60/40 mix?

happy vaping

um...no it's not the nic that give you the throat hit it is the PG that gives you the throat hit. When you say 80/20 are you talking about 80vg/20pg or 80pg/20vg?

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
um...no it's not the nic that give you the throat hit it is the PG that gives you the throat hit. When you say 80/20 are you talking about 80vg/20pg or 80pg/20vg?
80pg 20vg and nic deffo does give a throat hit because the lower nics i buy are smoother then the high ones for sure

happy vaping

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They must use a PG based nic then, I forgot some still do this as I have been max VG for a while along with most everyone local to me that vapes.

With that said I would imagine if you are using PG based nic what strength nic are you going to be using?

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They must use a PG based nic then, I forgot some still do this as I have been max VG for a while along with most everyone local to me that vapes.

With that said I would imagine if you are using PG based nic what strength nic are you going to be using?

I was going to use 8-10mg as the ones i buy already made are 8mg.
You say that they must be using a pg bass nic does it matter if its pg or vg bass? As the percentage you use when doing the pg vg mix all works out the same when all put together?
If im wrong what difference does the pg/vg bass make?

happy vaping

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends on who is mixing it, how they mix it, etc, etc. For instance if you are making 30ml of your juice at 8mg strength and using 100mg/ml PG based nic, 15% flavor PG based, using PG, and VG this would be an example to come out to an 80pg/20vg mix. I would probably suggest getting yourself a juice calculator and mixing to your likings if you like a throat hit and enjoy 80/20 mix 80/20. I have vaped on nic free juices and juices that contain nic all max vg ranging from 0mg nic all the way to 18mg nic and for me there was absolutely no difference in the throat hit at all. Flavor maybe a little but nothing noticeable as the nic is flavorless that is used in the juices I vape on

2.4ml Nicotine Juice
17.1ml PG
6ml VG
4.5ml total flavors

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thnx for ur reply yeah mate
Yeah i will be using a calculator i wouldn't know were to start with out it im getting the 54 pg based as thats safer then the 72 they have i think? I do like the 80/20 mix but im after abit more vapour thats why im thinking of going higher on the vg

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Vg gives clouds, pg gives throat hit
is 54mg safer then 72mg technically yes
NICOTINE is dangerous. PURE nicotine on your skin can kill you with a few drops.

100mg nic is only 10% nic. SO is it dangerous? Slightly. You should handle all NIC juice with extreme care and keep it away from children and pets. The lower the MG in a solution, THE MORE IT WILL TAKE TO HARM YOU, but it is not exactly SAFER, just less toxic.

If you want more throat hit add more pg not nicotine. While for some more nic does give the effect of a stringer TH, why use more poison to do that when PG will do the same if not better.

Nic in PG or VG makes little difference its just a preference for mixing. MANY of us on here use max VG meaning we do not add any PG. The PG comes only from the flavorings themselves.

The time you are talking about when it comes to steeping is also a preference. I DO NOT STEEP. Shake and VAPE. Even if you prefer it steeped. You can often get a good idea of the overall flavor and if its enough or not from a good shake and vape.
You will also find discussions here on using a microwave, slow cook and ultrasonic cleaner to speed up steep time form days to hours to minutes.
You are also doing a single flavor basically, which make sa difference. Many steep because the nuances of certain ingredients comes out more after a few days steeping. That may be the case with the particular flavors you buy since most of the ones I looked at on that sight are combinations of flavors.

But since you are basically cloning flavors you already use daily, you should be able to tell from a shake and vape if its enough or not for you.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great reply there matt! Yeah all of tjuices liquids are all mixed flavours so i wouldn't need to mix any,
So i guess i will just get the 72mg nic then as that will save some cash there ye so i cant win really as i want a bit of a throat feeling and good vapour so il try 70/30 see how i get on with thAt!
I will definitely make sure im wearing the rite ppe wile mixing as im feeling causes about it already and aint even started it lol
Aint pure vg to smooth? When i dont get a throat feels it dosent feel like im get that feeling of a fag so im constantly wanting more!
P.S i will start making my own flavours in the future but im cloning there flavour at the moment as its easier and im a noob to diy lol

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
as you get more into vaping and so forth you may find you dont need the throat hit any more
I am max vg on sub ohm tanks
I accidentally made some of my own juice at 50/50 the other day. and DAMN I couldnt stand the TH.
Now Ive been cig free for about 4 years and just switched from 70/30 juice to max vg a month ago

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahh i dont think i could go pure vg on my aspire nautilus mini and yeah i bet throat hit is higher with ur tank with higher wattage? Is there a good subtank for mouth to lung hits? I dont like lung hits lol!
I have looked in to rebuildables aswell

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I use the kanger subtank and do mouth to lung.5 at about 22w

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sounds good man i may have to look into that

happy vaping

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not gona be combining flavours im going to buy concentrates from t juice and vampire vape so im only going to be using there flavours whats already made up and iv just got to dilute them with the vg/pg and nic thnx for ur comment

happy vaping
That's how I started diy iv still got some rhubarb an custard from few months back that I made up. I now only use flavor art UK for concentrates there a lot better quality and you can taste the difference I tried my vampire vape mix I did yesterday and it tastes really chemical if that makes sense. And also you have to use about 15 percent with those compared to 3 or 4 percent with fa sometimes less depending on flavour and preference. Give fa a try I promise you won't regret it.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On there website it says use 15% but iv seen online people using 10 or even 20 should i start at 10%? Also if its not stronger nuff can i add in more flavour after iv premixed/tryed it?
And what about adding water or vodka should i need to add these aswel?

happy vaping
Considering they recommend a starting percentage just try that first in a small batch..Of course if its not enough go up or if its too much work down, naturally.

Water was mentioned as being used to thin a juice...Dont use just any water..You should only use DISTILLED water and not tap water or drinking water..Distilled has no additives in it (chlorine, fluoride etc...)

With 70% pg i dont how you couldnt have a big throat hit...I couldnt do 70 percent PG personally..If your flavoring is PG based, then at 15 percent flavoring mixed in VG you have a 85vg/15pg mix...Now if you add 15 percent water you should have a 70/30 mix...as would be the same with adding PG...But dont over do the water..it tends to make liquid very watered down..i cant use more than 15 percent myself or my clouds suffer big time...I like a mix of everything.

Nicotine does induce a throat hit at certain levels but its more of a slight burning than anything.

The nicotine strength is not what is being added to your mix per say...You want a nicotine "Content" which can be figured correctly using an e juice calculator...Your buying a nicotine BASE strength when you buy it...The higher the number the more dangerous it can be when adding too much..The higher the "BASE STRENGTH" is the less you will need to add based on an e juice calculator.

24mg of content is as high as you usually find in cheap stores...Depending on what tank and device being used you can overdose on nicotine at even this amount.

For good tanks such as Kanger subtanks and Arctic subtanks and Lemos and delta 2 and all those heavy air tanks that use alot of wattage to use, 6mg content is usually more than enough to satisfy the average vapor..With an RDA alot move down even more to 3mg content...In tanks like kanger Protanks and vivi novas and the nautilus you can use the higher 24mg at lower wattages because youre getting less vapor in general

Bottom line here is, if your getting dizzy from your vaping you have too high of a nicotine content and need to either lower it or vape alot less..Dont be stupid with nicotine and make sure you use safe percentages.

Also any nicotine over 48mg base you dont really want that on your skin...I would say at any level dont get it on your skin but be extra cautious with higher levels

If it gets on your skin wash it off immediately....if it gets on your clothes that contacts your skin go change them immediately.

Last edited:

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's how I started diy iv still got some rhubarb an custard from few months back that I made up. I now only use flavor art UK for concentrates there a lot better quality and you can taste the difference I tried my vampire vape mix I did yesterday and it tastes really chemical if that makes sense. And also you have to use about 15 percent with those compared to 3 or 4 percent with fa sometimes less depending on flavour and preference. Give fa a try I promise you won't regret it.

Ok that flavour art dont you only get them in single flavours them u mix and match to make ur own? As with tjuice they are all done for you and there flavours are brilliant!
And maybe that vampire vape needs more steeping?

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Considering they recommend a starting percentage just try that first in a small batch..Of course if its not enough go up or if its too much work down, naturally.

Water was mentioned as being used to thin a juice...Dont use just any water..You should only use DISTILLED water and not tap water or drinking water..Distilled has no additives in it (chlorine, fluoride etc...)

With 70% pg i dont how you couldnt have a big throat hit...I couldnt do 70 percent PG personally..If your flavoring is PG based, then at 15 percent flavoring mixed in VG you have a 85vg/15pg mix...Now if you add 15 percent water you should have a 70/30 mix...as would be the same with adding PG...But dont over do the water..it tends to make liquid very watered down..i cant use more than 15 percent myself or my clouds suffer big time...I like a mix of everything.

Nicotine does induce a throat hit at certain levels but its more of a slight burning than anything.

The nicotine strength is not what is being added to your mix per say...You want a nicotine "Content" which can be figured correctly using an e juice calculator.

24mg of content is as high as you usually find in cheap stores...Depending on what tank and device being used you can overdose on nicotine at even this amount.

For good tanks such as Kanger subtanks and Arctic subtanks and Lemos and delta 2 and all those heavy air tanks that use alot of wattage to use, 6mg content is usually more than enough to satisfy the average vapor..With an RDA alot move down even more to 3mg content...In tanks like kanger Protanks and vivi novas and the nautilus you can use the higher 24mg at lower wattages because youre getting less vapor in general

Bottom line here is, if your getting dizzy from your vaping you have too high of a nicotine content and need to either lower it or vape alot less..Dont be stupid with nicotine and make sure you use safe percentages.

Also any nicotine over 48mg base you dont really want that on your skin...I would say at any level dont get it on your skin but be extra cautious with higher levels

If it gets on your skin wash it off immediately....if it gets on your clothes that contacts your skin go change them immediately.
Yeah im deffo aware of the dangers of the nicotine il be buying 54mg nic till i get the hang of it, i never have over done with vaping to much nicotine as i dropped to 6mg with in a few weeks of my first vape!
80/20 pg/vg i dont get a massive throat hit bearing in mind im only using aspire mini with eleaf vaping at 12-13w

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That being said im looking at some sub ohm tank for mouth to lung what do you guys advise for this for my 30w eleaf

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ok that flavour art dont you only get them in single flavours them u mix and match to make ur own? As with tjuice they are all done for you and there flavours are brilliant!

happy vaping
Yes for the most part you are correct. There are a few flavors, mainly tobacco that are a mix of flavors.

Just look for HIC's recipes. on here
or wllmc's
You will find some amazing tasting stuff made with FA

You can also try mama j's website. they have premixed flavors as well. Many are made with FA or a mix of several companies form what I can tell. Only they know the recipes. But you can also get HIC's flavors there as well and they are normally all FA

Using individual flavors gives you more control in the long run

For me I mainly vape PEAC MANGO
its
3% FA white peach
1 % FA Peach
.5% FA Mango

if someone else's version of peach mango has too much mango or too much peach I cant change that
If mine has too much peach or too much mango I can fix it

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
kanger subtank mini

i use it with my istick 30w all day long
Thats what i was looking at is this gone be much of an improvement from my aspire nautilus mini?
And what are the coil life like on kanger sum tank mini as i had so much trouble with my aerotank v2 coils

happy vaping

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

happy vaping
Flavour art UK do a list of blends like va pimms which is gin and citrus,after dark Irish cream and chocolate they do loads google it flavor art UK

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thnx matt and Richard ima have a shower and then have a browse at fa ;)

happy vaping

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vampire vape I did has been steeping for weeks now iv found with them steeping doesn't make much difference anyway taste pretty much the same fresh or in two months steep.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now that is very true about the fact you can change the mango what you have done but not theres

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thats what i was looking at is this gone be much of an improvement from my aspire nautilus mini?
And what are the coil life like on kanger sum tank mini as i had so much trouble with my aerotank v2 coils

happy vaping
Im getting about 3 weeks on one

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
neve rused an aspire
i was mainly using iclear 30s tanks before that.

Its different thats for sure

And allows you to get more vapor production which can mean more taste

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flavour art UK do a list of blends like va pimms which is gin and citrus,after dark Irish cream and chocolate they do loads google it flavor art UK

Fa website looks good with reusable prices thnx for that

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There vg is mixed with 15% water how would i do this on the calculator? If i want a 70/30 mix with that 15% water it wouldnt work out to be 70/30 rite?

happy vaping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you input in the calculator the Distilled water as an ingredient
some calculators have a spot for it

but DW counts as VG in your calculations

so 15% flavor is pg
you add 15% DW
and
15% vg
55% pg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
crap
i just reread your post
if your are buying pre diluted vg
dont worry about it.No need to take that into account in your calculations

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you mix 15 percent water with 100% VG, it should be 85% VG now.

Considering you are using that much percentage of PG you really dont need to use water..Most like a higher VG than a PG content so, for some tanks in order to not have wicking issues because the juice is too thick, we dilute with distilled water instead of PG as some dont like the harshness PG has ....You shouldnt have any wicking issues with as much PG as you are using...So i wouldnt use water at all...My Suggestion was for Using more VG.

The Nautilus is good tank...its a tank that gives off great flavor but doesnt cloud up a room so much..I just got mine tonight and have been using it...Its a great tank.

The subtank is a whole other ball game..You will require more power and you will get an extreme amount more of nicotine and most cases vapor with the higher VG content juices..Its not a smooth low profile and relaxing tank like the nautilus is in my opinion....I use the nano subtank as well and its really a kick ass tank but subohm is not going to be for everyone...Try the 1.2 ohm coil the subtank comes with and play with air flow a little to see if you can find a setting you like, should you decide to get one...I can promise you the harshness of the PG will come out even more so in a subtank...so take your hits with caution..lol

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you mix 15 percent water with 100% VG, it should be 85% VG now.

Considering you are using that much percentage of PG you really dont need to use water..Most like a higher VG than a PG content so, for some tanks in order to not have wicking issues because the juice is too thick, we dilute with distilled water instead of PG as some dont like the harshness PG has ....You shouldnt have any wicking issues with as much PG as you are using...So i wouldnt use water at all...My Suggestion was for Using more VG.

The Nautilus is good tank...its a tank that gives off great flavor but doesnt cloud up a room so much..I just got mine tonight and have been using it...Its a great tank.

The subtank is a whole other ball game..You will require more power and you will get an extreme amount more of nicotine and most cases vapor with the higher VG content juices..Its not a smooth low profile and relaxing tank like the nautilus is in my opinion....I use the nano subtank as well and its really a kick ass tank but subohm is not going to be for everyone...Try the 1.2 ohm coil the subtank comes with and play with air flow a little to see if you can find a setting you like, should you decide to get one...I can promise you the harshness of the PG will come out even more so in a subtank...so take your hits with caution..lol

hes not adding DW
its already PRE DILUTED with 15% DW so in this instance for a pv/vg ration you would ignore the DW and assume your vg is 100% for ration calculations

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As long he doesnt add more water he will be fine...hes at 85% VG then if 15% DW was already added..So 15 percent flavoring leaves him an 85%VG/15% PG as the flavoring is PG based.

What ever he adds PG wise, besides flavoring will Raise the PG only..So if he wants 70 percent PG he has to add 55% of PG to his 85% VG...Add the 15 percent flavoring and he now has 70 PG 30 VG

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
you input in the calculator the Distilled water as an ingredient
some calculators have a spot for it

but DW counts as VG in your calculations

so 15% flavor is pg
you add 15% DW
and
15% vg
55% pg
Do i have to buy the distilled water one will i be ok with that pure pg or is that to thick for 70/30 60/40 mixes

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh just read posts i think il go with pure vg as like u say il be using pg and that thins it out

happy vaping

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is getting confusing...Do you buy your VG already mixed with 15% distilled water or no?...In any case you dont need water ,as PG is already a thinner to VG.

Its very simple..If you want a 60pg 40 vg mix this is what you do.

Flavoring is 15% of PG.
Flavoring plus 45 percent PG equals 60 percent
Add 40 % of VG to the mix.

70pg 30VG.

Add 10 percent more PG which will lower your VG to 30 percent.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is getting confusing...Do you buy your VG already mixed with 15% distilled water or no?...In any case you dont need water ,as PG is already is already a thinner to VG.
Yh its ok i get it lol dw in vg is for those more usin high amounts of vg thnx for the heads up il use just the pure vg not the dw vg lol

happy vaping

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually is your nicotine also in PG solution?..If it is ,the numbers change for the PG because the amount of nic you add is adding more PG to the mix as well

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually is your nicotine also in PG solution?..If it is ,the numbers change for the PG because the amount of nic you add is adding more PG to the mix as well
Yes i did notice that pg or vg bass i guess dosent make any difference in that as it all works its self out dont it?
Ok i now im being a pain in the backside! but i have one laaaaaaast question lol if i re wick my old aerotank v2 coils (ones with wicks showing) with Japanese cotton pads is that gonna be better then my aspire mini?
Iv tryed organic cotton balls but wasnt to pleasant lol

happy vaping

VU Sponsors