Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
@roxynoodle - It's time for you to strut your fashion bling. Seriously, forget the Merlin or is it Marvin and contact uncle Ray for some bling to wear. /lol /I joke

BUT Imagine:

Clapton Ear rings for you!
Alien bracelets for the area 51 folks. Think Roswell New Mexico!
Go fused with a cooper necklace

It's a great idea and think of the conversations you could have with fellow vapers. Can you imagine!

/lol
:)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@roxynoodle - It's time for you to strut your fashion bling. Seriously, forget the Merlin or is it Marvin and contact uncle Ray for some bling to wear. /lol /I joke

BUT Imagine:

Clapton Ear rings for you!
Alien bracelets for the area 51 folks. Think Roswell New Mexico!
Go fused with a cooper necklace

It's a great idea and think of the conversations you could have with fellow vapers. Can you imagine!

/lol
:)

With 4 parrots, I don't wear jewelry at home :D They would rip piercings right out!

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't know if it is the LavaBox versus the RX200 but vaping on the SS Boreas. the SS Boreas does not get anywhere near as warm when I use it on the LavaBox as when I have it on the RX200.

DNA200 is the difference?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Don't know if it is the LavaBox versus the RX200 but vaping on the SS Boreas. the SS Boreas does not get anywhere near as warm when I use it on the LavaBox as when I have it on the RX200.

DNA200 is the difference?

When you set the wattage on a DNA, it's damned near what you set on the output. When you set it on an RX200 or other mods, it can vary up to 10% off in accuracy. This could be over or under. Under it's an SMY God 180/180S (220W re-release) or 260. Then it's liable to be upwards of 60% off. I'm not even lying, those two mods are horrific in terms of being literally overpowered. 10W on a God Mod tested at 56W when I ran it through a scope. Joyetech mods tend to fire 5-8W over their setting at 1-100W, up to 9-20W when 101-200W, and up to 20-35W off when above 250 on the RX200. This is usually overwatting, but once you get past 180W they start underwatting normally.

Last edited:

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you set the wattage on a DNA, it's damned near what you set on the output. When you set it on an RX200 or other mods, it can vary up to 10% off in accuracy. This could be over or under. Under it's an SMY God 180/180S (220W re-release) or 260. Then it's liable to be upwards of 60% off. I'm not even lying, those two mods are horrific in terms of being literally overpowered. 10W on a God Mod tested at 56W when I ran it through a scope. Joyetech mods tend to fire 5-8W over their setting at 1-100W, up to 9-20W when 101-200W, and up to 20-35W off when above 250 on the RX200. This is usually overwatting, but once you get past 180W they start underwatting normally.

Something to ponder and remember.

Thanks Mikhail

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wouldnt suggest getting anything bigger then a 3 Core Staggered as they wont fit in anything but a Goon RDA but yes if thats something you want...if Ive built it then you can order it ;)
I gotcha, probably gonna start off with something a little tamer in my goon clone, something that my mod will actually fire! lol. I don't even know where to start with all the beauties that you sent! However, I am not one to miss out on a good deal, and I like to be the first one with shiny new things....so sending paypal right now! You can choose whatever you think best for Boreas & Supreme along with a set for goon clone. Not sure if you have SS yet, but either way all good, 4 sets dealer's choice for flavor!

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My single coil mentality took over. Been using a SS 26/32 clapton single coil. 3.7 mm across the deck. Still going through juice like crazy. Battery life is better, though.

HD

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I gotcha, probably gonna start off with something a little tamer in my goon clone, something that my mod will actually fire! lol. I don't even know where to start with all the beauties that you sent! However, I am not one to miss out on a good deal, and I like to be the first one with shiny new things....so sending paypal right now! You can choose whatever you think best for Boreas & Supreme along with a set for goon clone. Not sure if you have SS yet, but either way all good, 4 sets dealer's choice for flavor!
Let me know what you want as I see you sent funds already LOL

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Raymo you ever worked with 430SS or NiFE-30? They work great both inside and outside TC, but outside TC they're great low resistance wire, but they're very low resistance.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Raymo you ever worked with 430SS or NiFE-30? They work great both inside and outside TC, but outside TC they're great low resistance wire, but they're very low resistance.
Nope...not yet anyways....Ive only stocked KA1, N80, SS, and some Kanthal D/N60. I usually only pick up things others use if its not KA1/N80 when they want it.....Im not too adventurous with wire as I like the vape the basic wires give already.

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im starting a Sale tomorrow guys 4 Pairs of Coils (Your choices) for $25 :cool:

Are you doing aliens yet? I know you can make them just ain't sure if you're selling them. If not what all are you selling? I don't know where your ad is or is post this there

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If you like 316LSS try 430SS. It's the king of SS wires in terms of resistance and quality. Shit's expensive though, it's a very high grade of stainless steel.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Are you doing aliens yet? I know you can make them just ain't sure if you're selling them. If not what all are you selling? I don't know where your ad is or is post this there
Yea I can do Aliens also....
The only type of coils I cannot provide are ones that involve Ribbon wire right now. Anything else is a go. If you need a list I can provide one but I can pull off just about any kind of coil, so dont hesitate when ordering.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'll be your first...winkwink

No problems paying for shipping.
Send me your detail in a PM so I can find out how much it will be...I had others ask from south africa and it was almost $30 for shipping alone...I would hope its much cheaper then that since its the same damn continent. If not Priority mail I may have to send them in a normal envelope with first class...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Send me you detail in a PM so I can find out how much it will be...I had others ask from south africa and it was almost $30 for shipping alone...I would hope its much cheaper then that since its the same damn continent. If not Priority mail I may have to send them in a normal envelope with first class...
.......................:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send me your detail in a PM so I can find out how much it will be...I had others ask from south africa and it was almost $30 for shipping alone...I would hope its much cheaper then that since its the same damn continent. If not Priority mail I may have to send them in a normal envelope with first class...
I get a lot of bubble packs in first class usps. Pm on the way

chinacatsunflower-

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Guys! I found my ADV! Made a lemon meringue juice that has a touch of marshmallow, and oh my it is delicious! Smoothest lemon juice I have ever tasted, and I made it! First 100% perfect juice recipe I've made :xD:

I've been cheating on the Boreas a little though.... been using my Tsunami, but as soon as I can, I'm going to buy some claptons from raymo2u and put it back in rotation because dripping at work is going to be a pain and of course the Boreas is still close to my heart!

Honestly dropped the Boreas solely due to it being a pain to try my juice recipes in it, with it being a tank and all. Ahhhh, I can't decide which I like more. The Boreas or RDA's...

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@roxynoodle is there a diagram of o-ring placements? Somehow my boreas has been leaking and it seems I lost a few o-rings.

I'm trying to get one made. I'm waiting on Leon to give me the info from the engineer.

Which ones did you lose?

paul.k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I wasn't too sure but the ones seemed like bottom of the shaft, build deck and very bottom piece. I replaced them with what I had and so far so good.

Icipher84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Off topic: Received this lovely setup in the mail today
3b5fa69e9357e634f78c722edbd24f1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I wasn't too sure but the ones seemed like bottom of the shaft, build deck and very bottom piece. I replaced them with what I had and so far so good.

The one on the deck is 12 x 1.

If Leon doesn't get the info soon, I'll measure them all.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Guys! I found my ADV! Made a lemon meringue juice that has a touch of marshmallow, and oh my it is delicious! Smoothest lemon juice I have ever tasted, and I made it! First 100% perfect juice recipe I've made :xD:

I've been cheating on the Boreas a little though.... been using my Tsunami, but as soon as I can, I'm going to buy some claptons from raymo2u and put it back in rotation because dripping at work is going to be a pain and of course the Boreas is still close to my heart!

Honestly dropped the Boreas solely due to it being a pain to try my juice recipes in it, with it being a tank and all. Ahhhh, I can't decide which I like more. The Boreas or RDA's...

Don't it feel good?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Roxy I have found out the Boreas does not do well with 100% VG, first dry hits I've gotten....changed the wick several times, just got another dry hit. Even tried rayon and native wicks....still getting dry hits if the mod doesn't sit for a couple minutes after taking about a 4 second hit. Guess I need to thin the juice.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Roxy I have found out the Boreas does not do well with 100% VG, first dry hits I've gotten....changed the wick several times, just got another dry hit. Even tried rayon and native wicks....still getting dry hits if the mod doesn't sit for a couple minutes after taking about a 4 second hit. Guess I need to thin the juice.

Well, I tested 91vg up to 200W, so it should handle it. Make sure the wick is laying gently over the holes, and not pushed in. You may need to have the jfc full open. If you like a tighter draw, open it fully, then close all 4 holes partly.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I test all new juice in RDAs before I load any into a tank. Congrats on your new juice!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh dear, does it feel euphoric. Elation at its finest, if I had wings I'd soar and make clouds along the horizon as I do so!

Once you start really nailing it in DIY expensive premixes just don't cut it anymore. You can make so much better yourself because it's only for yourself.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

Literal 100% VG? Flavorless, nicotine free juice? Why would you want to vape cough syrup?

VU Sponsors