Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Correct sir! I use that same build with slightly different wrap specs for a great series vape!

View attachment 49329 View attachment 49330

Sorry about the beard....I havea chinstrap and I know what it like when sometimes my shirt tugs a hair...yikes! I couldnt imagine how that felt!!!
Oh Ray, I want some of those on my next order!

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Brewbear I'm not an appler, but you should still be able to run a virtual machine or possibly a straight partition install to get windows to work on apple

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Brewbear I'm not an appler, but you should still be able to run a virtual machine or possibly a straight partition install to get windows to work on apple
True but most people arent as technical and that could seem like a daunting task for most people....Many people seem to have difficulty just installing one OS from a disc :p

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got my current tablet for $110 on ebay. It's an RCA Cambrio. Windows 10, detachable keyboard and has a USB port. That would take care of firmware updates, and it's quite decent for the price.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to say that I have a Boreas on order as my first RDTA. Honestly also my first rebuildable period. It will be an interesting start. I choose is because I was really interested in trying an RTDA, and the 25mm that have come out lately have really pushed me off the edge to getting on. Between the deck size, the fill method, the air flow option (some of the other options are turning out to be waay to airy), the capacity, and honestly the engineering in this designed screamed my name.

Hopefully its not a huge disaster for me to go to a RDTA first but I am lazy and dripping doesn't interest me at all. If it does I might get a Tebeco Velocity mini or something to practice wiring and wicking with.

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No reason to get a Velocity unless you want one just to have one for dripping some day. Inserting the coils and wicks is identical IMO. It performs as good as any RDA I own, and not having to constantly re-drip is awesome. Not being as compact is the ONLY downside to me if that really even matters.

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Alleria due to a mistake by a vendor. I only used it once so far. I'm not a fan at all of the proprietary drip tip to control juice flow, and the deck is a bit smaller. If I had to buy one or the other, it would be the Boreas hands down. I'm not saying the Alleria is a bad tank, but personally I find the Boreas superior for ease of use and performance if size isn't a factor.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just wanted to say that I have a Boreas on order as my first RDTA. Honestly also my first rebuildable period. It will be an interesting start. I choose is because I was really interested in trying an RTDA, and the 25mm that have come out lately have really pushed me off the edge to getting on. Between the deck size, the fill method, the air flow option (some of the other options are turning out to be waay to airy), the capacity, and honestly the engineering in this designed screamed my name.

Hopefully its not a huge disaster for me to go to a RDTA first but I am lazy and dripping doesn't interest me at all. If it does I might get a Tebeco Velocity mini or something to practice wiring and wicking with.

On the first page of this thread I posted a building tutorial, and a filling tutorial. Also, the filling is in the Owner's Manual in the bottom of the Boreas box. I wrote that, too. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask :)

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I figured most people would pick up high was a numerical designation, it wasn't a blanket statement. Local shops sell 430SS for $1 per foot here, it is expensive as shit when kanthal is going for $2.99 for 20 feet. Numerical grades can carry all sorts of things, like conductivity or even ferrous properties, so even if you want to look at it your way it could've been understood easily. You're the only one who had a problem with it, so I take it my point is correct. Apply a little thing called Occam's Razor to your next over-analytical outburst and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, as I have stated numerous times, I'm 100% literal, when I say high referring to something graded by numerical sequences, it's best to assume I'm literally talking about high in numerical volume of grading. You've seen me state this in this very thread, so I don't know why you're so uppity over this.

14 gauge is a very low gauge of kanthal, and it's inexpensive as shit. If I had said that nobody including you would've looked twice. You just took the chance to flex your E-dick and act like a shining bastion of intelligence when in reality you look obnoxious. If I said 430SS is a very high quality steel that would make a blade that could cut through stone like razors to paper, then maybe your analysis would hold water. Too bad, eh?
Cool. Got it. SAE/AISI grading is irrelevant and the bigger number in the name is all that matters. Material cost is determined by the most egregious price gouging in your local area. Constantly reminding everyone of your credentials and accomplishments is humble, and those that correct you are flexing their e-dick. And your argument is sound based on how many choose to say something. Glad we got that straightened out.

But wait... Now I'm confused. I pointed out costs and actual grade standards. And you were the only one that had a problem. So that means I'm right. Oh ya, but I'm flexing my e-dick and you are an electrical engineer so that invalidates my argument. That makes sense. Thanks for setting me straight. I'm new to the Internet. I haven't got all the rules down yet.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Cool. Got it. SAE/AISI grading is irrelevant and the bigger number in the name is all that matters. Material cost is determined by the most egregious price gouging in your local area. Constantly reminding everyone of your credentials and accomplishments is humble, and those that correct you are flexing their e-dick. And your argument is sound based on how many choose to say something. Glad we got that straightened out.

But wait... Now I'm confused. I pointed out costs and actual grade standards. And you were the only one that had a problem. So that means I'm right. Oh ya, but I'm flexing my e-dick and you are an electrical engineer so that invalidates my argument. That makes sense. Thanks for setting me straight. I'm new to the Internet. I haven't got all the rules down yet.

I'm an electrical engineer, not a metallurgist. So my occupation is irrelevant. You're the one constantly trying to point out flaws in what I say. There is nothing false, SS430 in 99% of vape vendors hands is sold for far more than other building wires. Just because you know one place to get it cheaper than most doesn't invalidate the fact that MOST places, it's sold for an expensive markup like ALL BUILDING WIRE IS THAT ISN'T KANTHAL. The number in the name is referring to grade, the higher the number, the higher the grade. Grade and quality are two different words, you seem to be confusing them.

You are flexing your E-dick, and it's pretty desperate that you seem to want someone else to chime in and support you. I haven't mentioned my occupation in any conversation it wasn't relevant to, and in THIS one YOU brought it up. So yes, YOU have the issue here, not me. Hey dude, if you're threatened by my life and career get your own shit together. It's not my fault you limited your education to the internet and didn't go to college just to convince yourself shit you google on the spot makes you 'intelligent' and relevant to the conversation at hand. It just makes you a pathetic idiot.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I don't drink anymore, I was a horrid drug and primarily opiate addict for 10 years before getting into an addiction maintenance Suboxone program which I'm still in and have been in for nearly two years. My life has improved dramatically since then, so I'll never go back down any road that gives me a 'high' or 'buzz'.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't drink anymore, I was a horrid drug and primarily opiate addict for 10 years before getting into an addiction maintenance Suboxone program which I'm still in and have been in for nearly two years. My life has improved dramatically since then, so I'll never go back down any road that gives me a 'high' or 'buzz'.
Im still on the Subs, congratulations on getting off everything! I do hate the strips though, I wish they didnt stop handing out the Tabs...

F

fckaugust8th

Nice to see you're getting your life back. I had a very good college friend that never got it together. Last time I saw him was about 20 years ago, on skid row. I stopped, went to talk to him but he didn't even recognized me. I gave him all the cash I had on me at the time...never saw him again.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Im still on the Subs, congratulations on getting off everything! I do hate the strips though, I wish they didnt stop handing out the Tabs...

I'm on three a day due to being diagnosed with a condition called Opiate Induced Endorphin Deficiency, which is a relatively new discovery. I went without subs post-full taper for nearly four months and the withdrawals never stopped. It was fucking terrible, it was like a full detox that never ended, and I did a FULL taper, down to a 12th of an 8mg strip a day before going off. Once I dip below 16mg I feel like shit perpetually, below 4mg I get sick, below 1mg I'm useless. Evidently my brain got so used to opiates it stopped producing certain endorphin's needed to retain a homeostatic balance, plus I have constant leg pain from an injury to my leg in the Corps that has me walking around with muscle/skin grafts and metal holding my right femur together. So a mixture of needing SOMETHING for pain and this OIED condition leave me in a bad spot. Sucks ass too, because I was hellbent on getting off Subs when I started the program, I think they are what fucking gave me OIED because Subs create a dependence like no other opiate due to the RIDICULOUS half life they have. Buprenorphine is basically a business, and I was one of the people who got sucked into it. The best thing you can do if you get on Subs is taper yourself off AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. I'm sure you know this, but a lot of fresh-into-recovery addicts don't. I have the strips too, that orange cough syrup taste is something you never get used to sadly. I came off IVing Opana 40's and Roxy 30's so I'd say where I am now is a world changing improvement to where I was, but I'm still not where I'd like to be.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice to see you're getting your life back. I had a very good college friend that never got it together. Last time I saw him was about 20 years ago, on skid row. I stopped, went to talk to him but he didn't even recognized me. I gave him all the cash I had on me at the time...never saw him again.
Giving cash only fuels the fire, they need to suffer enough to want to stop, its the only real way for things to change.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm on three a day due to being diagnosed with a condition called Opiate Induced Endorphin Deficiency, which is a relatively new discovery. I went without subs post-full taper for nearly four months and the withdrawals never stopped. It was fucking terrible, it was like a full detox that never ended, and I did a FULL taper, down to a 12th of an 8mg strip a day before going off. Once I dip below 16mg I feel like shit perpetually, below 4mg I get sick, below 1mg I'm useless. Evidently my brain got so used to opiates it stopped producing certain endorphin's needed to retain a homeostatic balance, plus I have constant leg pain for an injury to my leg in the Corps that has me walking around with muscle/skin grafts and metal holding my right femur together. So a mixture of needing SOMETHING for pain and this OIED condition leave me in a bad spot. Sucks ass too, because I was hellbent on getting off Subs when I started the program, I think they are what fucking gave me OIED because Subs create a dependence like no other opiate due to the RIDICULOUS half life they have. Buprenorphine is basically a business, and I was one of the people who got sucked into it. The best thing you can do if you get on Subs is taper yourself off AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. I'm sure you know this, but a lot of fresh-into-recovery addicts don't. I have the strips too, that orange cough syrup taste is something you never get used to sadly.
Im on 2 a day for opiate addiction and have been for almost a decade....Ive tried quitting and after a few months I went back as I also felt the WD's never stopped...I hate being on them but I need them to function and not feel like shit but its the only thing that ties me to that world anymore..

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

There is a learning curve for everything. Like most things, it seems daunting at first. You make some mistakes, then it's just no big deal. It's really no big deal, except when it's new. :)

Coils are not that hard. You don't need anything exotic. Settle on something easy that works for you and you will learn as you go. Any velocity style deck is very easy compared to others. So you will have the easiest from the start.

Wicking can be a big problem. Trying to sort out what you are doing wrong. There is no right or "wrong". Either the wick supports the level of coil and heat you are doing or it doesn't. If it doesn't, you get a dry/burnt hit. No fun at all. But it isn't "wrong". It's just not delivering enough juice that the coil is vaporizing. Lots of reasons for that on both sides. Vaporize less, or deliver more.

However, you just so happen to have bought the most easiest wicking tank I've ever had. Hands down. There is no way I will ever want more than this deck can deliver. I'm not close to pushing it. This thing is a fog machine.

So you are buying a very very easy tank to build, with a ton of range to keep you in a very trouble free zone. And you will learn more as you go. Good choice.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Im on 2 a day for opiate addiction and have been for almost a decade....Ive tried quitting and after a few months I went back as I also felt the WD's never stopped...I hate being on them but I need them to function and not feel like shit but its the only thing that ties me to that world anymore..

You likely have OIED too, which evidently can take years to heal itself and I don't know anybody in the world who can survive over six months of detox level WD's without offing themselves or dropping dead. Suboxone fucks us over, it gives you your life back but it's (in my case at least, not sure what you pay) $250 up front cash for the doctor's visit every month, $20 co-pay at the pharmacy and $213 a month for private insurance which you basically HAVE to have if you want Suboxone to stay covered. I also have to drive nearly 100 miles there and back to get there. So it's burning $500 a month, which is better than burning my life and liver away like I was but it's still fucking shit.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You likely have OIED too, which evidently can take years to heal itself and I don't know anybody in the world who can survive over six months of detox level WD's without offing themselves or dropping dead. Suboxone fucks us over, it gives you your life back but it's (in my case at least, not sure what you pay) $250 up front cash for the doctor's visit every month, $20 co-pay at the pharmacy and $213 a month for insurance. I also have to drive nearly 100 miles there and back to get there. So it's burning $500 a month, which is better than burning my life and liver away like I was but it's still fucking shit.
I pay for each and every one $20 each but my doctor visits are free as long as I go to groups and counseling..its still alot of money. I feel if I knew what I knew now I would of just jumped from the H and suffered for a few weeks instead...They shouldnt ever prescribe these for more then 2 weeks because after that point your body starts becoming physically dependent on it and then its much more difficult to stop...1 week of use, then taper another week then nothing at all is how it should have been but I didnt know better and it was a new experimental med when I was first prescribed it...

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I pay for each and every one $20 each but my doctor visits are free as long as I go to groups and counseling..its still alot of money. I feel if I knew what I knew now I would of just jumped from the H and suffered for a few weeks instead...They shouldnt ever prescribe these for more then 2 weeks because after that point your body starts becoming physically dependent on it and then its much more difficult to stop...1 week of use, then taper another week then nothing at all is how it should have been but I didnt know better and it was a new experimental med when I was first prescribed it...

It has a half life of 36-72 hours, meaning it takes days to clear your system. It was designed that way to keep the opiate-blocking properties far after the half assed 'high' buprenorphine gives you fades to discourage addicts from eating fistfuls of Vicodin or something when it's only a waste. This also makes it virtually impossible to stop using, because once you've been on it for years it can take literally up to three to four months to clear your system entirely, as all a half life does is cut the CURRENT amount in you in half. It's like dividing a number by two, you can literally go on almost forever. I agree, though when I switched to subs I was taking SEVERAL Opana 40's and Roxy 30's to the vein via needle every day, which would've been a shit two or three weeks coming off but I wouldn't have this perpetual anchor that will likely keep me an addict for the rest of my life no matter how good my life becomes or how functional I am as a human being.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the first page of this thread I posted a building tutorial, and a filling tutorial. Also, the filling is in the Owner's Manual in the bottom of the Boreas box. I wrote that, too. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask :)
Thanks and it's great having the ear of one of the designers. I got really interested in it after watching twisted's review. Took a look at what people were saying on a couple of threads and it just seemed to hit my check marks (all of them) a lot better then other devices. If I caught this thread before I purchased it, I don't know if I could have been any more sold on it.

Even without having it yet and knowing how well it works for me it's pretty obvious you did a great job on this.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a learning curve for everything. Like most things, it seems daunting at first. You make some mistakes, then it's just no big deal. It's really no big deal, except when it's new. :)

Coils are not that hard. You don't need anything exotic. Settle on something easy that works for you and you will learn as you go. Any velocity style deck is very easy compared to others. So you will have the easiest from the start.

Wicking can be a big problem. Trying to sort out what you are doing wrong. There is no right or "wrong". Either the wick supports the level of coil and heat you are doing or it doesn't. If it doesn't, you get a dry/burnt hit. No fun at all. But it isn't "wrong". It's just not delivering enough juice that the coil is vaporizing. Lots of reasons for that on both sides. Vaporize less, or deliver more.

However, you just so happen to have bought the most easiest wicking tank I've ever had. Hands down. There is no way I will ever want more than this deck can deliver. I'm not close to pushing it. This thing is a fog machine.

So you are buying a very very easy tank to build, with a ton of range to keep you in a very trouble free zone. And you will learn more as you go. Good choice.
The wicking was one of the biggest reason for choosing it over most of the devices I was thinking about. I didn't like the idea of most of the decks being exactly the same but so many different rules per device. One barely have any wick in the chamber at all. Other halfway down. Another all the way down. Just tells me that they were just way to temperamental for a first tank.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm an electrical engineer, not a metallurgist. So my occupation is irrelevant. You're the one constantly trying to point out flaws in what I say. There is nothing false, SS430 in 99% of vape vendors hands is sold for far more than other building wires. Just because you know one place to get it cheaper than most doesn't invalidate the fact that MOST places, it's sold for an expensive markup like ALL BUILDING WIRE IS THAT ISN'T KANTHAL. The number in the name is referring to grade, the higher the number, the higher the grade. Grade and quality are two different words, you seem to be confusing them.

You are flexing your E-dick, and it's pretty desperate that you seem to want someone else to chime in and support you. I haven't mentioned my occupation in any conversation it wasn't relevant to, and in THIS one YOU brought it up. So yes, YOU have the issue here, not me. Hey dude, if you're threatened by my life and career get your own shit together. It's not my fault you limited your education to the internet and didn't go to college just to convince yourself shit you google on the spot makes you 'intelligent' and relevant to the conversation at hand. It just makes you a pathetic idiot.
Bud, seriously... I read your post, and thought I would chime in. For anyone that wanted to try 430, I didn't want them leaving with the impression that 430 is expensive as shit and some exotic high grade of SS. Buy premades is expensive as shit. Buying gplat is expensive as shit. Buying 10ft from a B&M is expensive as shit. 430 is no more expensive than any other SS. It isn't any more expensive than buying any other low volume wire from a B&M. The price of buying 430 any where is minor compared to kanthal. It's much less expensive than buying pre-mades. Just like buying a patch of Japanese cotton from a shop compared to buying a garbage bag full from a beauty supply distributor.

I could have just let it go. I could have just let everyone think it's comparatively expensive due to the fact it is a "very high grade of SS". But it isn't. And regardless of what your B&M sells it for, it is still cheaper than pre mades, and no more expensive than buying most other available SS wire. For what most can build their own for, cost is not really a factor when compared to premades. It's a lot cheaper. Convenience, no patience, and small quantities are expensive.

You could have just let it go. You could have just said... My bad, thats what I wrote, but not what I meant. Your explanation is right, this is all I was trying to say...

But no. Apparently admitting you miss spoke is distasteful. So multiple posts and paragraphs later, explaining how you are still right based on some arbitrary definition pulled straight from your ass, here we are. And I'm the one that can't drop it and just needs to be right. Ya, I'm the one that's threatened. What ever gets you to sleep at night. You must have never heard the phrase, takes one to know one.

I've never had any problem with you and still don't. You seem a little ADHD/OCD/anal. You like to argue. You know a thing or two. You don't always know everything. Sometimes you just say stupid shit. Sometimes you are helpful. Sometimes you are rather arrogant. Just like me.

I'm cool with all that. You do you. Just stop talking about my dick. If you need to say e-dick to bolster your argument, you already lost. Just trying to help. Cheers.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They used to hail c*caine as a cure for morphine addiction. Drug replacement "therapy" is pure bull shit. Always has been. And after decades of failed methadone treatment, now another replacement drug is the answer. Pure bullshit. At some point, we have to admit better Living through chemistry isn't the answer. Not directed at you. Just sayin'. I've done my miles.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They used to hail c*caine as a cure for morphine addiction. Drug replacement "therapy" is pure bull shit. Always has been. And after decades of failed methadone treatment, now another replacement drug is the answer. Pure bullshit. At some point, we have to admit better Living through chemistry isn't the answer. Not directed at you. Just sayin'. I've done my miles.

Vaping is a drug replacement therapy for tobacco addiction

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Bud, seriously... I read your post, and thought I would chime in. For anyone that wanted to try 430, I didn't want them leaving with the impression that 430 is expensive as shit and some exotic high grade of SS. Buy premades is expensive as shit. Buying gplat is expensive as shit. Buying 10ft from a B&M is expensive as shit. 430 is no more expensive than any other SS. It isn't any more expensive than buying any other low volume wire from a B&M. The price of buying 430 any where is minor compared to kanthal. It's much less expensive than buying pre-mades. Just like buying a patch of Japanese cotton from a shop compared to buying a garbage bag full from a beauty supply distributor.

I could have just let it go. I could have just let everyone think it's comparatively expensive due to the fact it is a "very high grade of SS". But it isn't. And regardless of what your B&M sells it for, it is still cheaper than pre mades, and no more expensive than buying most other available SS wire. For what most can build their own for, cost is not really a factor when compared to premades. It's a lot cheaper. Convenience, no patience, and small quantities are expensive.

You could have just let it go. You could have just said... My bad, thats what I wrote, but not what I meant. Your explanation is right, this is all I was trying to say...

But no. Apparently admitting you miss spoke is distasteful. So multiple posts and paragraphs later, explaining how you are still right based on some arbitrary definition pulled straight from your ass, here we are. And I'm the one that can't drop it and just needs to be right. Ya, I'm the one that's threatened. What ever gets you to sleep at night. You must have never heard the phrase, takes one to know one.

I've never had any problem with you and still don't. You seem a little ADHD/OCD/anal. You like to argue. You know a thing or two. You don't always know everything. Sometimes you just say stupid shit. Sometimes you are helpful. Sometimes you are rather arrogant. Just like me.

I'm cool with all that. You do you. Just stop talking about my dick. If you need to say e-dick to bolster your argument, you already lost. Just trying to help. Cheers.

I didn't misspeak, you're just having a little trouble with that fact. Also you say 'lost' like there's some gain here, maybe to your e-dick size mentality. Just keep on last wording to span out this obvious reach at seeming intelligent and superior. It's not working by the way.

You feel a need to chime in on virtually everything, but unlike when I and other known assholes do it, there's rarely anything constructive you have to offer to the topic. You just prolong pointless banter over bullshit nobody else cares about to make yourself feel intelligent. Your attempt at masking it through google searches and spell checking to make yourself come off more sharp isn't hiding the fact you're contributing 0% to any topic at hand, especially when people are being 100% social in a thread and you cannot resist shoving your way in because you want to feel edgy and relevant. I bet you're populating more ignore lists than I am on the forum if this is how you act outside of this thread. I thought I was bad, shit.

Edit: LOL WOW, right after I say this I see you couldn't resist 'chiming in' on the suboxone social talk between me and Ray to contribute your bullshit opinion which you mistake for fact yet again. Talk about proving your opponent right there, buddy.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaping is a drug replacement therapy for tobacco addiction
No it isn't. It's a different method for delivering nicotine. Taper, cut back, change delivery, it's all the same. Either you are addicted to nic, or you are not. One day you are taking, the next you are not. At some point you have to stop. Not taking a drug is the solution to drug addiction. How you put it in you doesn't matter. Snort, dip, chew, smoke, vape... It's all nicotine.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Keep typing, maybe one day someone besides yourself will mistake your opinions for the edgy 'facts' you desperately want them to be.

Drug replacement therapy works by replacing harmful substances with healthier alternatives. You clearly vape, so where the fuck is your argument even coming from? You really just can't resist sticking your irrelevant bullshit into any topic you see in an attempt to feel relevant and intelligent, can you?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No it isn't. It's a different method for delivering nicotine. Taper, cut back, change delivery, it's all the same. Either you are addicted to nic, or you are not. One day you are taking, the next you are not. At some point you have to stop. Not taking a drug is the solution to drug addiction. How you put it in you doesn't matter. Snort, dip, chew, smoke, vape... It's all nicotine.

Not everyone vapes nicotine

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
This is what happens when you feel the overwhelming need to be 'right' in a topic that's purely formed around opinion. You can't sit there and say you're right when there's literally zero facts behind what you are saying.

I guess we can say vaping isn't drug replacement therapy because shit, the thousands of people who can breathe, smell and taste properly again living better lives are just statistical anomalies, and the people switching from street ****** cut with god fucking knows what and pills containing enough acetaminophen to brick your liver to something that can change your health and more importantly your LIFESTYLE and state of mind for the better are just full of shit too. Fuck em' all, gotta be right and more importantly, gotta be relevant!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They used to hail c*caine as a cure for m*rphine addiction. Drug replacement "therapy" is pure bull shit. Always has been. And after decades of failed methadone treatment, now another replacement drug is the answer. Pure bullshit. At some point, we have to admit better Living through chemistry isn't the answer. Not directed at you. Just sayin'. I've done my miles.
Suboxone is the methadone and its just as bad, doctors have just become legal drug lords and the government gets its cut....Big pharm is a evil structure and needs to be taken down. Most doctors dont care anymore, they just use a pad and pen to make your issues go away, they dont care what happens to the patient because of those prescriptions....you ever noticed that rehabilitation doc's like Bupe doc's make a ton of money?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Suboxone is the methadone and its just as bad, doctors have just become legal drug lords and the government gets its cut....Big pharm is a evil structure and needs to be taken down. Most doctors dont care anymore, they just use a pad and pen to make your issues go away, they dont care what happens to the patient because of those prescriptions....you ever noticed that rehabilitation doc's like Bupe doc's make a ton of money?

Yes they fucking do, but there's no denying I'm living a much better life on Suboxone than I was on the shit I was using beforehand and I'm a lot less liekly to be found dead in my living room on Tuesday morning with my dog eating my remains.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't misspeak, you're just having a little trouble with that fact. Also you say 'lost' like there's some gain here, maybe to your e-dick size mentality. Just keep on last wording to span out this obvious reach at seeming intelligent and superior. It's not working by the way.
Right, because ad hominen attacks are the true measure of a superior intellect. Have a good one. I didn't mean to hit a nerve. I wasn't even trying.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know what the fuck ad hominen is, but ad hominem is relevant when the entire basis behind a person's argument is flawed. By all means, keep going for the last word for sup3i0rity though.

VU Sponsors