Become a Patron!

The Cereal Mixing Megathread!

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really want to make just as the original recipe is written, but since I wont have the cream fresh, I am just hoping to get something that is as close as possible without turning it to something totally different. I'll probably try it both ways until I can get some cream fresh.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really want to make just as the original recipe is written, but since I wont have the cream fresh, I am just hoping to get something that is as close as possible without turning it to something totally different. I'll probably try it both ways until I can get some cream fresh.
Probably sweet cream would be best

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmmm, pina colada, I have that and I love it. I guess I'll be tweaking the recipes before I really know what the original recipe even taste like lol.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Best to make yours fist, then try other. Or.... Make it half you half them

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never ruined. Almost every flavor combination can be reworked. I have only ever dumped 3 10ml bottles and I own 88 different flavors.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea, I guess ruined was not really what I meant. Maybe over applied is more like it. I can usually find a way to make something vapeable.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right ... As long as you have all of you notes on what is in your mix..... You are good... ***** Tip ******* what is to strong becomes a base for mixing . what I mean is as follows.
Say you have a mix that is almost there but missing that one key flavor.
Then you think by putting a random flavor that you want in but grab the wrong one or add to much.
Oh no you think ........ No you use that as a base at a low % to make as you said "vapable" or figure out how to make it great. If this don't pertain to you then disregard.
We now have information for the newer family member

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Only thing I can think of that dastroys a mix is adding more than a drop or two of sweetener

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Only thing I can think of that dastroys a mix is adding more than a drop or two of sweetener
Lol...I use sweetener in the 1-2% range, that and cotton candy. I must have a very sweet tooth. Maybe that's why I can only qualify myself as a marginal at best mixer. I do follow instructions well though when trying out others recipes.:D

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to leave you guys in the lurch for a while in my own megathread... I've been so busy, working overtime at Cloudmaker Tech, my main job, and working on my mixing/DeeperDIY research in the little spare time I have leftover. I'm also putting together my major new DIYrepubliq project with some skilled mixing partners/associates, mostly from reddit where I moderate the DIY sub, but there's talent here too, which is why I made this thread in the first palct, so let's get back to business:

Here's a pretty badass new approach I've been working with, using some of TFA's new cereal flavors:

Crunching Tiger (v1):
  • Berry Crunch (TFA) - 4%
  • Lucky Leprechaun (TFA) - 3%
  • Captain Cereal (TFA) - 1%
  • Yellow Cake (FW) - 1%
  • Vienna Cream (FA) - 1%
  • Orange Cream (TFA) - 0.5%
  • Hazelnut (FW) - 1.5%
  • Meringue (FA) - 1.5%
  • Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP) 1.5%
  • Strawberry Ripe (TFA) - 0.75%
  • Marshmallow (FA) 0.75%

For tweaking this recipe to your own needs, I'd consider playing around with combinations of flavors from these 3 categories:
  • Fruity notes: FE Lemon/TFA Fruit Circles//CAP Lemon Meringue Pie/FA Raspberry/Cherry (0.25%)/CAP Harvest Berry/TFA Silly Rabbit
  • Grainy cereal note subs: FA Cookie/TFA Rice Crunchies/FW Hazelnut+FW Yellow Cake (together)/TFA Captain Cereal/INW Biscuit/TFA Graham Cracker Clear
  • Creamy/Sweet note subs: TFA Lucky Leprechaun/TFA Toasted Marshmallow/FA Cream Fresh/TFA Bavarian Cream/Sucralose (<0.5%)/TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
You can also strip it down to basics for a Crunchberries baseline flavor you can build on (yes, <10 flavors is 'basic' to me, though I might try pulling the FW Hazelnut+Yellow Cake combo for the v3 after this mix steeps):

The Crunchbaron (v2):

Berry Crunch (TFA) - 4%
Captain Cereal (TFA) - 1.5% (if you don't have this, use FA Cookie or drop it)
Yellow Cake (FW) - 1%
Vienna Cream (FA) - 1%
Orange Cream (TFA) - 0.5%
Hazelnut (FW) - 1.5%
Meringue (FA) - 2%
Strawberry Ripe (TFA) - 0.75%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%

Please note that these are v1-v2 recipes, not near-final draft recipes like I usually post, so please offer constructive criticisms & post your versions!

Also, I'm working on another post for later this week about my DIYrepubliq project with Wayne (/u/Enyawreklaw). We'll be looking for experienced DIYer's opinions, requests, and information/collaboration from this sub to help us in our quest to both broaden the horizons of DIY and provide better resources to the community. While we both truly enjoy posting recipes/videos/answering questions (I posted these recipes because I've missed you guys) and I love helping run this sub, I want to take DIY to the next level. Not just DeeperDIY, but rather making DIY mixes accessible in a way never before attempted. I don't wanna go into specifics yet, but this project is about providing *quality* mixes, like the many gems I see posted here, to the larger vaping world (with their creators' full involvement and knowledge/credit, of course), organizing/collecting/tagging these recipes for posterity on a level never done before, and creating an incentive structure that truly can motivate talented mixers and flavor creators to share their best mixes and recipes by providing tangible rewards. When we're through, the entire vaping community will know that DIY juice is the craft beer of the vaping world, and everyone will want DIY instead of the Bud Light Lime shitwater that SB/Cuttwood/Five Pawns/etc. are pumping out at over-inflated prices. I hope you guys will support DIYrepubliq as we work to improve and empower this wonderful community in order to prepare DIY mixing for the massive changes that are coming when the FDA deeming regs finally kick in. I think you'll all really like what's in store. =P

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's a great idea but...... What stops them from using recipes from said forums.... Just saying ...... Some take a ton of time to construct good juices. How about this .... Every time they use one of our recipes for resale,the post a (varied) one of theirs. Is that fair?
Like I said ...... I'm just saying

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Whipped up a 10ml of the cereal killa v2 yesterday and vaping today. This is really good. I think a few days steep would be good to tone down the lemon. I'm making a 30ml tomorrow and let it sit for 3 days before I get in to it....Got some other flavs in the mail today for the tonguefuck. Can't wait to try that as well. A million thank you's for the recipes...:D

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahh, I just looked, no vienna but I have sweet cream. Who knows maybe I'll like it with one or the other(sweet cream or whipped) .
I haven't used Whipped Cream but I prefer Sweet Cream over Fresh Cream personally.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of these look great and im about to order more flavor but has anyone got something on peanut butter Captain Crunch omg i love that cereal

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All of these look great and im about to order more flavor but has anyone got something on peanut butter Captain Crunch omg i love that cereal
Peanut Butter is hard. It was one of my first DIY desires and all I can say is that CAP and TFA Peanut Butter are no good. You have to build it from scratch. Look up HIC's homevape Peanut Butter for ideas. Then add 5% Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust to cerealize it.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Peanut Butter is hard. It was one of my first DIY desires and all I can say is that CAP and TFA Peanut Butter are no good. You have to build it from scratch. Look up HIC's homevape Peanut Butter for ideas. Then add 5% Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust to cerealize it.
Maybe that's why I never liked anything i experimented with using caps peanut butter. I'll look far the HIC's recipe.

I have a dream.

I tried a friends dripper once. He was using a sample he got sent by Stout Vape Co, and it was their Corn Flakes flavour. Never had i considered vaping corn flakes, even in the midst of heavily vaping other cereal flavours, and then i tried that and...oh my god. It was without a doubt the best juice i've ever tasted. It was like eating a dry frostie / frosted flake, that was overcoated in sugar by mistake, and then washing it down with a bit of milk. It was fucking unreal.

My dream is to be able to replicate something even half as tasty as that was, and i have no goddamn idea where to even start. I don't even know what flavour corn flakes are. All i know is i'd probably use like...frosted donut of some kind maybe? Or marshmallow? And some kind of AP or nutty type thing but. Fuck even knows.

If anybody has ever attempted this, hit me up. I've been bashing my head against it and getting nowhere near, and i don't know anyway to get more of the stuff in the UK to even try some more of it to try and nail down flavour notes.

Alright, so I've seen a lot of discussions recently about the Cereal Killa clone and ANML Looper clones and other cereal mixes, and this happens to be one of my specialty areas and one of my favorite things to explore right now while mixing, so I was hoping to bring some of the best recipes and people chasing this dragon together in one thread to pool our collective cleverness. I'll start things off with the basics.

I think everyone is probably familiar with jackster's Cereal Killa clone by now, and it's a good recipe, so I'll reproduce it here for those who haven't mixed it. This is his final revised version, not his first attempt (which had AP):

Cereal Killa Clone (v2)
  • Meringue (FA) - 2%
  • Bergamot (FA) - 1.5%
  • Orange (FA) - 1%
  • Tangerine (CAP) - 1%
  • Hazelnut (FW) - 2%
  • Yellow Cake (FW) - 2%
  • Lemon (FE) - 3% **
**Note: If you can't get FE Lemon (only ECX has it and it's frequently out of stock), the recommended substitute is TFA Lemon at 1% + CAP Lemon Sicily at 2%. That's as close as it gets to the awesomeness of FE Lemon.

The other main school of fruity cereal mixing is epitomized by recipes such as the Tonguefuck Revision by /u/tet5uo on reddit, which is an excellent starting point for a cereal juice. I see a lot of misinformed people posting it as a Looper clone on ELR, but it's just a original recipe that happens to make for a delicious fruity cereal w/ a splash of milk. Mix it up, play with it, have fun -- it's delicious, especially after aging a week when the fruit circles settles down! I think Fruit Circles (TFA) gets a lot of hate from people who don't use it properly, because used judiciously it's quite effective.

Tonguefuck
  • 7% Fruit Circles (TFA)
  • 2.5% Berry Crunch (TFA)
  • 2% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 1.5% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 2% Marshmallow (TFA)
  • 3% Cream Fresh (FA)
Based on these two recipes, there are nearly infinite directions you can go in. People have crafted everything from Cinnamon Toast Crunch to Apple Jacks to Oops! All Berries Capt'n Crunch to Honey Nut Cheerios to Cocoa Puffs, and more. I also found this reddit thread to be quite helpful for those on a cereal mixing quest: Making the perfect cereal vape.

There's another recipe I feel is worth mentioning because it takes a different approach, and it's a simple mix that you can try without buying any specialized flavors (unlike the two recipes mentioned above). I don't personally think this is actually an on-point recipe for a true cereal flavor, but I've included it because it's decent, popular, and accessible. I think tweaking this could yield something good though.

Crunch Berries (by /u/slimfrinky)
  • 10% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
  • 6% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
  • 2% French Vanilla (TFA) /OR/ Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
  • 0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TFA) [Optional]
This is getting long, so I'm going to wrap it up for now, but I did want to note that recently, /u/Badgerfacedcat posted two recipes from his cereal project on reddit as well. I haven't had time to mix them, but I gave feedback when he was working on them and I think they've got a lot of promise. His efforts center around a Cerealstone base (Hazelnut/Meringue/Yellow Cake), which he derived from jackster's CK clone. Here's the link for his Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe, and here's his Crunchberries recipe.

I'd like to see what we can come up with here at VU, so I intend to add to this thread with more recipes from my own mixing log and some other good ones I've accumulated over the past year or so DIY mixing. Most of my mixing is done on reddit, where I'm a mod in /r/DIY_ejuice, but I've been trying to spend more time here on VU lately too. Hopefully you guys will join in, posting some of your favorites and your own attempts here. I know I've seen a couple interesting Golden Grahams recipes posted here in just the past month or so! Show me what you got,
Alright, so I've seen a lot of discussions recently about the Cereal Killa clone and ANML Looper clones and other cereal mixes, and this happens to be one of my specialty areas and one of my favorite things to explore right now while mixing, so I was hoping to bring some of the best recipes and people chasing this dragon together in one thread to pool our collective cleverness. I'll start things off with the basics.

I think everyone is probably familiar with jackster's Cereal Killa clone by now, and it's a good recipe, so I'll reproduce it here for those who haven't mixed it. This is his final revised version, not his first attempt (which had AP):

Cereal Killa Clone (v2)
  • Meringue (FA) - 2%
  • Bergamot (FA) - 1.5%
  • Orange (FA) - 1%
  • Tangerine (CAP) - 1%
  • Hazelnut (FW) - 2%
  • Yellow Cake (FW) - 2%
  • Lemon (FE) - 3% **
**Note: If you can't get FE Lemon (only ECX has it and it's frequently out of stock), the recommended substitute is TFA Lemon at 1% + CAP Lemon Sicily at 2%. That's as close as it gets to the awesomeness of FE Lemon.

The other main school of fruity cereal mixing is epitomized by recipes such as the Tonguefuck Revision by /u/tet5uo on reddit, which is an excellent starting point for a cereal juice. I see a lot of misinformed people posting it as a Looper clone on ELR, but it's just a original recipe that happens to make for a delicious fruity cereal w/ a splash of milk. Mix it up, play with it, have fun -- it's delicious, especially after aging a week when the fruit circles settles down! I think Fruit Circles (TFA) gets a lot of hate from people who don't use it properly, because used judiciously it's quite effective.

Tonguefuck
  • 7% Fruit Circles (TFA)
  • 2.5% Berry Crunch (TFA)
  • 2% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 1.5% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 2% Marshmallow (TFA)
  • 3% Cream Fresh (FA)
Based on these two recipes, there are nearly infinite directions you can go in. People have crafted everything from Cinnamon Toast Crunch to Apple Jacks to Oops! All Berries Capt'n Crunch to Honey Nut Cheerios to Cocoa Puffs, and more. I also found this reddit thread to be quite helpful for those on a cereal mixing quest: Making the perfect cereal vape.

There's another recipe I feel is worth mentioning because it takes a different approach, and it's a simple mix that you can try without buying any specialized flavors (unlike the two recipes mentioned above). I don't personally think this is actually an on-point recipe for a true cereal flavor, but I've included it because it's decent, popular, and accessible. I think tweaking this could yield something good though.

Crunch Berries (by /u/slimfrinky)
  • 10% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
  • 6% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
  • 2% French Vanilla (TFA) /OR/ Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
  • 0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TFA) [Optional]
This is getting long, so I'm going to wrap it up for now, but I did want to note that recently, /u/Badgerfacedcat posted two recipes from his cereal project on reddit as well. I haven't had time to mix them, but I gave feedback when he was working on them and I think they've got a lot of promise. His efforts center around a Cerealstone base (Hazelnut/Meringue/Yellow Cake), which he derived from jackster's CK clone. Here's the link for his Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe, and here's his Crunchberries recipe.

I'd like to see what we can come up with here at VU, so I intend to add to this thread with more recipes from my own mixing log and some other good ones I've accumulated over the past year or so DIY mixing. Most of my mixing is done on reddit, where I'm a mod in /r/DIY_ejuice, but I've been trying to spend more time here on VU lately too. Hopefully you guys will join in, posting some of your favorites and your own attempts here. I know I've seen a couple interesting Golden Grahams recipes posted here in just the past month or so! Show me what you got, guys!
I ordered the flavors for the Tonguefuck but I'm gonna be one flavor short bc bullcity didn't have the fresh cream. Anything else you'd suggest temporarily putting in its place? Definitely not trying to wait until next shipment

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a dream.

I tried a friends dripper once. He was using a sample he got sent by Stout Vape Co, and it was their Corn Flakes flavour. Never had i considered vaping corn flakes, even in the midst of heavily vaping other cereal flavours, and then i tried that and...oh my god. It was without a doubt the best juice i've ever tasted. It was like eating a dry frostie / frosted flake, that was overcoated in sugar by mistake, and then washing it down with a bit of milk. It was fucking unreal.

My dream is to be able to replicate something even half as tasty as that was, and i have no goddamn idea where to even start. I don't even know what flavour corn flakes are. All i know is i'd probably use like...frosted donut of some kind maybe? Or marshmallow? And some kind of AP or nutty type thing but. Fuck even knows.

If anybody has ever attempted this, hit me up. I've been bashing my head against it and getting nowhere near, and i don't know anyway to get more of the stuff in the UK to even try some more of it to try and nail down flavour notes.
One thing I worry about is how much TFA Dairy these companies are using (since it contains Acetoin and Acetylpropionyl). I'm also afraid to try that juice in case it's so good that I throw all health concerns (and vape budget) out the window.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One thing I worry about is how much TFA Dairy these companies are using (since it contains Acetoin and Acetylpropionyl). I'm also afraid to try that juice in case it's so good that I throw all health concerns (and vape budget) out the window.

I would like to try it just to see what it taste like.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone tried both TFA Dairy/Milk and TFA Malted Milk? I see a warning on Dairy Milk but not on Malted Milk.

Would Malted Milk provide some milkiness to cereal vapes without the baddies?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have them both and honestly, Im not finding too much difference between them. They are both good, think of what an artificial 'milk' flavoring would taste like, and thats them.
I would argue that they are interchangeable in recipes, but I certainly could be wrong. There could be a strength (concentration) issue that I havent figured out just yet.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have them both and honestly, Im not finding too much difference between them. They are both good, think of what an artificial 'milk' flavoring would taste like, and thats them.
I would argue that they are interchangeable in recipes, but I certainly could be wrong. There could be a strength (concentration) issue that I havent figured out just yet.
Thanks a lot Pauly. That's a big help. I think I'll try the malted milk and see what it does for my cereals.

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
Coco puffs/pebbles:

2% FA Meringue
2% FW Hazelnut
2% Yellowcake
2% TFA Cocoa rounds
2% TFA Double Chocolate Clear or 1% FA Chocolate
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar

Tastes pretty spot on. Benefits from a few days steep.
Enjoy

This one is really spot on Cocoa Puffs, it is so easy and after 3 days it really shines! It is a dry cereal but exactly like a eating handful of Cocoa Puffs, thank you!

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This one is really spot on Cocoa Puffs, it is so easy and after 3 days it really shines! It is a dry cereal but exactly like a eating handful of Cocoa Puffs, thank you!
Is it a coil gunker? I am afraid of anything with chocolate in it but that could be totally unsupported by reality.

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
Is it a coil gunker? I am afraid of anything with chocolate in it but that could be totally unsupported by reality.

I have dabbled with chocolate flavors in the past and they usually need vanillas but this mix didn't, it is dark which does mean faster gunking but it is not too bad.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol that wasn't for the stellar mixers... That was for the newbie mixers

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looking for a frisco Powell clone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a dream.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I haven't actually put any of my plans into motion yet. I know there is another flavor called 'Flaked' by Aisle 7 which is a Frosted Flakes type, so that's a pretty similar premise. It's definitely doable, I just haven't gotten around to tackling this.

I think the crucial flavor that would make this mix would be TFA Kettlecorn, perhaps in conjunction with the right other grain/cookie flavors. I think if you find the right combination of TFA Kettlecorn, FA Cookie, TFA Graham Cracker Clear, and TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (we all know that 'corn chip' flavor you get if you overshoot the mark with AP), you'll be able to evoke the sweet cornmeal flavor you're looking for. You can play with it from there by using TFA Rice Crunchies/FW Rice Treat, TFA Frosted Donut, INW Biscuit, CAP/TFA Waffle, and/or other grainy-bakery flavors in combination to zero in if the initial base is in the ballpark. Depending on how 'frosted' you want those flakes, you can crank up the FA Meringue, FA Marshmallow, TFA Lucky Leprechaun, & other sweet flavors. Same goes with the cream flavors depending on your preference for milkiness. Some flavors can affect 2 or 3 of these categories at once, like TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust or TFA Lucky Leprechaun, so keep that in mind too. Some 'Golden Grahams'-type recipes have been shared here in the past too, and I think those would probably be a good model to work off as well, and if this works, it's pretty likely you could get a Rice Krispies vape the same way. If this doesn't work at all, One-on-One, who makes some marginal-but-otherwise-unique cereal flavors, sells a Frosted Flakes/Corn Flakes type flavoring, so you can try that route if this approach fails.

Corn Flakes: TFA Kettlecorn, FA Cookie, TFA Acetyl Pyrazine, TFA Graham Cracker Clear/CAP Graham Cracker, CAP Sugar Cookie, TFA Rice Crunchies/FW Rice Treat, TFA Frosted Donut, TFA Captain Cereal/FLV Crunch Cereal.

Cream/Milk: TFA Bavarian Cream+TFA Vanilla Swirl, TFA Dairy Milk, FA Cream Fresh+FA Vienna Cream (diketone-free), TFA Dulce de Leche

Frosted Sugar: FA Meringue, TFA Lucky Leprechaun, FA/CAP/TFA Marshmallow, TFA Sweetener/Cotton Candy/EM

Here's a total shot in the dark, one possible way of approaching the recipe concept I outlined above -- keeping in mind I've never used TFA Kettlecorn before, just:

Sugar Shards:

TFA Kettle Corn - 4%
TFA Graham Cracker Clear - 4%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine - 1%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 3%
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 1.5%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 0.5%
FA Cookie - 1%
FA Meringue - 1.5%
FA Marshmallow - 1%

This recipe could be a total trainwreck, so don't judge me if it is -- but I'd love it if someone started developing it & gave some feedback, because it'll be a while before I can order Kettle Corn and get a start on this, so if the approach is wrong, I'd like to help reformulate it in the meantime. Post back if you'd be willing to try and help.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I haven't actually put any of my plans into motion yet. I know there is another flavor called 'Flaked' by Aisle 7 which is a Frosted Flakes type, so that's a pretty similar premise. It's definitely doable, I just haven't gotten around to tackling this.

I think the crucial flavor that would make this mix would be TFA Kettlecorn, perhaps in conjunction with the right other grain/cookie flavors. I think if you find the right combination of TFA Kettlecorn, FA Cookie, TFA Graham Cracker Clear, and TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (we all know that 'corn chip' flavor you get if you overshoot the mark with AP), you'll be able to evoke the sweet cornmeal flavor you're looking for. You can play with it from there by using TFA Rice Crunchies/FW Rice Treat, TFA Frosted Donut, INW Biscuit, CAP/TFA Waffle, and/or other grainy-bakery flavors in combination to zero in if the initial base is in the ballpark. Depending on how 'frosted' you want those flakes, you can crank up the FA Meringue, FA Marshmallow, TFA Lucky Leprechaun, & other sweet flavors. Same goes with the cream flavors depending on your preference for milkiness. Some flavors can affect 2 or 3 of these categories at once, like TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust or TFA Lucky Leprechaun, so keep that in mind too. Some 'Golden Grahams'-type recipes have been shared here in the past too, and I think those would probably be a good model to work off as well, and if this works, it's pretty likely you could get a Rice Krispies vape the same way. If this doesn't work at all, One-on-One, who makes some marginal-but-otherwise-unique cereal flavors, sells a Frosted Flakes/Corn Flakes type flavoring, so you can try that route if this approach fails.

Corn Flakes: TFA Kettlecorn, FA Cookie, TFA Acetyl Pyrazine, TFA Graham Cracker Clear/CAP Graham Cracker, CAP Sugar Cookie, TFA Rice Crunchies/FW Rice Treat, TFA Frosted Donut, TFA Captain Cereal/FLV Crunch Cereal.

Cream/Milk: TFA Bavarian Cream+TFA Vanilla Swirl, TFA Dairy Milk, FA Cream Fresh+FA Vienna Cream (diketone-free), TFA Dulce de Leche

Frosted Sugar: FA Meringue, TFA Lucky Leprechaun, FA/CAP/TFA Marshmallow, TFA Sweetener/Cotton Candy/EM

Here's a total shot in the dark, one possible way of approaching the recipe concept I outlined above -- keeping in mind I've never used TFA Kettlecorn before, just:

Sugar Shards:

TFA Kettle Corn - 4%
TFA Graham Cracker Clear - 4%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine - 1%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 3%
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 1.5%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 0.5%
FA Cookie - 1%
FA Meringue - 1.5%
FA Marshmallow - 1%

This recipe could be a total trainwreck, so don't judge me if it is -- but I'd love it if someone started developing it & gave some feedback, because it'll be a while before I can order Kettle Corn and get a start on this, so if the approach is wrong, I'd like to help reformulate it in the meantime. Post back if you'd be willing to try and help.
Awesome post. I don't have a couple of the flavors but my guess is that's too much AP type flavor with that 4% Graham Cracker, AP AND cookie in there. I have only used GCC once at 1% in a mix and it destroyed everything in it's path. I would at least add 1% FA Fresh Cream in hopes of taming it.

Like I said, a shot in the dark guess about how your shot in the dark recipe will turn out. :)

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Related, I still haven't managed to get FA Marshmallow somehow but did end up with some TFA Lucky Leprechaun. Haven't mixed with it yet though. Anyone messed with LL? If so, any comparisons to FA Marshmallow? Someone tell me what to do with this please and thank you.

Oh unrelated, if you want to add a little complexity to your standard Fruit Circles/Berry Crunch recipes, try adding 0.4% of Silly Rabbit.

Also, for my palette, (Meringue+Fresh Cream) > (Bavarian Cream+Vanilla Swirl).

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I sent him a message, if he doesn't get back with me I'll message it to you. I'm not sure what the protocol is on that. I hate to post his recipe if he doesn't want it up here. I assume he wouldn't mind if i messaged it to you because he said if anyone wants it to message him.

Would you be able to PM me the recipe to buddy, cheers

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
I haven't mixed this it's just an idea from many cereal mixes I found searching cereal flavored e-liquid and the notes from returnity above. Once I fill my next flavor order I will try these and report back to this thread. Thanks all for your input and help with cereal vapes!!!

Frosted Flakes

meringue 2% FA
cookie 1% FA
kettle corn 2% TFA or special flakes 5% OOO (One on One)
sweet cream 2% TFA
hazelnut 1% TFA
bavarian cream 2% TFA
acetyl pyrazine .75% TFA

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
I have really been enjoying the cereal killa clone by jackster. I started making it since it first came out. I have been adding little things and it comes close enough to get me off the Cuttwood Birdbrains kick I have been on. ;)

On top of the original recipe I add (per 30ml)

3 drops diluted AP (5 drops in 10ml pg)
3 drops FA Vape Wizard
5 drops Health Cabin cereal diluted same as above
1% TFA Cheesecake with graham cracker crust
1% TFA Frosted Donut

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried the condensed milk flavoring for cereal?
FA Condensed Milk is not part of their vape lineup, and very likely contains diacetyl (the real deal, not A/P or acetoin) -- it's delicious enough that I don't see how it couldn't! However, like with FA Yogurt (looking at you, Schwartz! -_-) that hasn't stopped unscrupulous e-liquid vendors from using FA Condensed Milk in juices too -- Brewell's Mylk & Strawberry Mylk, for example, have it as surely as the Schwartz used FA Yogurt.

Hopefully, FA will reformulate Condensed Milk like they just did with FA Yogurt -- the new, diketone-free version of FA Yogurt should be showing up at US vendors in the next couple weeks, but EU vendors are already getting it. Personally, I'm pretty pleased with CAP Creamy Yogurt & FLV Yogurt -- I'm not enough of a Yogurt fan to be over the moon about FA reformulating, but if they do a vape-safe version of FA Condensed Milk (and FA Pandoro too -- that stuff is heavenly-tasting!), then I'll be seriously excited. In the meantime, my trick for getting that rich, condensed milk taste is pretty simple: 1-3% TFA Dulce de Leche, depending on the recipe & intensity you're after. This tweak makes a world of the difference for my TFA Fruit Circles juice, so give it a try!

@fq06, you didn't necro anything. This thread has been active and on the front page of the subforum on a near-daily basis ever since I created it months ago. What was your question?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Email notification took me to the 1st page. Someone was asking for louie's loops recipe.
After I linked the post that had quoted the OP with the recipe still intact I realized that had already been answered and was a months old question.

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
Hopefully, FA will reformulate Condensed Milk like they just did with FA Yogurt
I believe they already have. Here's the test report for it issued on July 1st
http://flavourartnaflavourreports.com/assets/0715-502-75.pdf

the new, diketone-free version of FA Yogurt should be showing up at US vendors in the next couple weeks,
E-Liquidmart.com has both of the new versions.

CONDENSED MILK (DIKETONE FREE VERSION) BY FLAVOURART
YOGURT (DIKETONE FREE VERSION) BY FLAVOURART

According to their site they also have a Diacetyl free version of PISTACHIO

I think there is another new Diacetyl free flavor on their site but can't remember what it is right now.

Last edited:

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Thanks Shaner this will be a nice safer addition to cereal vapes. some of the so called high end liquids used the older stuff in their recipes for that more milky taste.

VU Sponsors