Become a Patron!

The Cereal Mixing Megathread!

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where could I find leaked recipe? I haven't seen that one. I have all those, except for butter cream and tres leches.

I've read about this recipe , and the census seems to be that it tastes great for the first few days, but diminishes quickly after that. Turns very very bad. That's only what I've read though, YMMV.

Last edited:
Now don't laugh...these ingredients made a great choc milk...FA Meringue, Chocolate, Cocoa...FW Rice Krispies, TPA Rice Crunchies, Bav Cream, Malted Milk xtra... CAPS Marshmallow...OSDIY Chocolate Cream...Vaped it right away and it was very good......Creaminess comes thru in a couple days..:)
I wouldn't laugh....I've used all kinds of flavors to make all kinds of recipes,and sometimes using 1% meringue does wonders to a mix,without detecting the true nature of the flavor.
Anyways,happy mixing.

STRRAYNGE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've read about this recipe , and the census seems to be that it tastes great for the first few days, but diminishes quickly after that. Turns very very bad. That's only what I've read though, YMMV.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna make a bottle this weekend and see what happens. Hopefully it'll be worth it.

Hey guys,

I've been lurking in this thread (as well as the reddit thread and many others) for a while, just soaking up the knowledge.

I've been DIYing for about a year, and have a stable of about 10 pretty solid self-made recipes I keep in rotation for my wife and myself. about 3 months ago i finally discovered the joy that is the cereal vape, and realized i'd completely ignored one of the richest areas of vape flavors.

Since then, I've purchased dozens of new flavorings, and mixed up quite a few tasty (and nasty) concoctions in my quest to add "cereals" to my mixing skillset. I've got a seriously bangin' fruit cereal vape that I call Loop Berou (pronounce "loo buh-roo" after the cajun folklore creature the Loup Garou. yes, i'm a displaced cajun) and a more candy-like fruit-loops vape with a serious and surprising backend bite that I call "Lo_Ops"

But my wife hates all fruit based vapes, and so my most recent quest has been to get a straight up Honey Nut Cheerios in Milk, and i'm having some issues. What I have created is, basically, Honeycomb in milk. We actually both rather like it, and I think I'll be keeping it in rotation once I iron out some kinks. but it's NOT Honey Nut Cheerios. it's missing something, some sort of heavier, maybe darker tone to bring it from the rice/corn level of Honeycomb down to the oaty level of Cheerios. I'm turning to you guys for expert help :)

So here is version one of Rice'n'Bees

1. 1.5% Nut Mix FlavourArt
  2. 0.5% Toasted Almond Signature
  3. 0.75% Hazelnut FlavorWest
  4. 1.0% Vanilla Classic FlavourArt
  5. 1.5% Vienna Cream FlavourArt
  6. 1.5% Meringue FlavourArt
  7. 0.5% Caramel FlavourArt
  8. 0.25% Honey FlavourArt
  9. 1.0% Acetyl Pyrazine Signature
  10. 0.5% Cookie FlavourArt
  11. 0.5% Marzipan FlavourArt
  12. 3.0% Fresh Cream FlavourArt
  13. 3.0% Cereal Crunch FlavorWest
This was not made in a vacuum, of course. I've nearly every one of these flavors solo, and i've tried many many different combinations of them while building my earlier "cereal bases" that I used for the fruity cereal vapes and other experiments. I know Flavorwest's Cereal Crunch is not well or widely respected, but I find it to be quite useful when I want to just bring up the "floor" of cereal/grain notes without coloring anything else in the blend. It's useless solo, but plays well with others, imho. When coupled with that tiny bit of FA Honey, you are about 70% of the way to just about any "honey type" cereal base, I think. Most of the rest is either bringing the milk to the party, or trying to get the nutty/oaty tones of the Cheerios. This is where I've utterly failed.

Like I said, this one is quite delicious, which is nice. I think pretty much nails the Honeycomb idea of a lighter grain honey-type cereal in milk, and it's super smooth in all of my drippers (haven't run a Orchid/Goblin/Silverplay tank of it yet, but I shall tomorrow), but it just lacks some sorta oaty SOMETHING. I've been working at this one too much and I'm starting to think myself in circles, which is why I've come to you masters. Feel free to try this recipe out if you'd like (for personal non-commercial use only, obviously, blah blah blah), or just scrutinize it with a critical eye. If anyone can please help me figure out how to bring the OATS to the party and turn this sucker into Honey Nut Cheerios, I'd be eternally grateful. Or at least for a week or so afterwards, "eternity" is rather a long time...

What about use some TFA oatmeal cookie? I would add some of that and maybe tone down the FA Nut mix?

Looking for a recipe to clone this. It's my adv but choosing me a fortune. Please any advice. It is creamy milky worth Limon on the exhale.

Skadi - by Elysian E-lixirs

Fruit Loops..

70vg/30pg Ratio

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for a recipe to clone this. It's my adv but choosing me a fortune. Please any advice. It is creamy milky worth Limon on the exhale.

Skadi - by Elysian E-lixirs

Fruit Loops..

70vg/30pg Ratio

Never tried tasted that particular brand, but my advice for Fruit Loops lovers would be to give the Cereal Killer Clone a try that is listed in the first post. It's fairly "can't miss" imo if you are into that type of flavor profile.

Don't sub anything either. Buy exactly what's listed, even if you have to make a separate order for the Flavor Express Lemon (found here: www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress/lemon-by-flavors-express.html

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I havent been around too much lately, but I wanted to ask the 'cereal community' about a topic I discussed with a friend the other day.

I gave a buddy a cereal blend that I had mixed up, and it was one I am pretty happy with (a combination of cereal killa and tonguefuck). He loved it, but then the next day said, "did this stuff get weak all of a sudden"? So I tried it, and no it wasnt weak, it was just fine. I have noticed myself 'searching' for that corny type, cereal flavor when I vaped it alot, and sometimes I only noticed it early in the morning or after eating

Leading me to my conclusion. Cereal flavor diminishes with use, like many other things, just seemingly a bit faster. Its almost like our tongues get very tolerant to it, very fast. Maybe its the citrus trying killing our taste buds, and preventing them from picking up that cereal note. Or maybe the cereal note is something that cant be tasted consistantly, when used often. .

Anyways, thats my thought, Id love to hear what others think.

So I havent been around too much lately, but I wanted to ask the 'cereal community' about a topic I discussed with a friend the other day.

I gave a buddy a cereal blend that I had mixed up, and it was one I am pretty happy with (a combination of cereal killa and tonguefuck). He loved it, but then the next day said, "did this stuff get weak all of a sudden"? So I tried it, and no it wasnt weak, it was just fine. I have noticed myself 'searching' for that corny type, cereal flavor when I vaped it alot, and sometimes I only noticed it early in the morning or after eating

Leading me to my conclusion. Cereal flavor diminishes with use, like many other things, just seemingly a bit faster. Its almost like our tongues get very tolerant to it, very fast. Maybe its the citrus trying killing our taste buds, and preventing them from picking up that cereal note. Or maybe the cereal note is something that cant be tasted consistantly, when used often. .

I've noticed the same thing. I wind up vaping my Cereal mixes only once a week because of it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

debb22

Member For 4 Years

I have to agree totally..I was wondering why it taste so good the first day...and then I thought it was me...which lead me to try to better it..which lead to a disaster...when I was very happy with the original...Frustration!

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I experience the same thing, which actually extends beyond cereals and into some other mix combos i've made.

Common thread always being the use of FA Meringue as a sweetener. Or at least that's always been my default guess as the main culprit somehow causing the effect to happen, possibly when mixed with certain types of flavors. Maybe even wicking.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i was wondering if anyone here has a good rice crispy treats vape recipe. im hooked on cereal city vapes snap cracklin juice and would love to be able to make something close. i have diy for a while i just dont do the cereal stuff. actually the only cereal vape i like is the snap cracklin. any ideas would be great

Alright, so I've seen a lot of discussions recently about the Cereal Killa clone and ANML Looper clones and other cereal mixes, and this happens to be one of my specialty areas and one of my favorite things to explore right now while mixing, so I was hoping to bring some of the best recipes and people chasing this dragon together in one thread to pool our collective cleverness. I'll start things off with the basics.

I think everyone is probably familiar with jackster's Cereal Killa clone by now, and it's a good recipe, so I'll reproduce it here for those who haven't mixed it. This is his final revised version, not his first attempt (which had AP):

Cereal Killa Clone (v2)
  • Meringue (FA) - 2%
  • Bergamot (FA) - 1.5%
  • Orange (FA) - 1%
  • Tangerine (CAP) - 1%
  • Hazelnut (FW) - 2%
  • Yellow Cake (FW) - 2%
  • Lemon (FE) - 3% **
**Note: If you can't get FE Lemon (only ECX has it and it's frequently out of stock), the recommended substitute is TFA Lemon at 1% + CAP Lemon Sicily at 2%. That's as close as it gets to the awesomeness of FE Lemon.

The other main school of fruity cereal mixing is epitomized by recipes such as the Tonguefuck Revision by /u/tet5uo on reddit, which is an excellent starting point for a cereal juice. I see a lot of misinformed people posting it as a Looper clone on ELR, but it's just a original recipe that happens to make for a delicious fruity cereal w/ a splash of milk. Mix it up, play with it, have fun -- it's delicious, especially after aging a week when the fruit circles settles down! I think Fruit Circles (TFA) gets a lot of hate from people who don't use it properly, because used judiciously it's quite effective.

Tonguefuck
  • 7% Fruit Circles (TFA)
  • 2.5% Berry Crunch (TFA)
  • 2% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 1.5% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 2% Marshmallow (TFA)
  • 3% Cream Fresh (FA)
Based on these two recipes, there are nearly infinite directions you can go in. People have crafted everything from Cinnamon Toast Crunch to Apple Jacks to Oops! All Berries Capt'n Crunch to Honey Nut Cheerios to Cocoa Puffs, and more. I also found this reddit thread to be quite helpful for those on a cereal mixing quest: Making the perfect cereal vape.

There's another recipe I feel is worth mentioning because it takes a different approach, and it's a simple mix that you can try without buying any specialized flavors (unlike the two recipes mentioned above). I don't personally think this is actually an on-point recipe for a true cereal flavor, but I've included it because it's decent, popular, and accessible. I think tweaking this could yield something good though.

Crunch Berries (by /u/slimfrinky)
  • 10% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
  • 6% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
  • 2% French Vanilla (TFA) /OR/ Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
  • 0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TFA) [Optional]
This is getting long, so I'm going to wrap it up for now, but I did want to note that recently, /u/Badgerfacedcat posted two recipes from his cereal project on reddit as well. I haven't had time to mix them, but I gave feedback when he was working on them and I think they've got a lot of promise. His efforts center around a Cerealstone base (Hazelnut/Meringue/Yellow Cake), which he derived from jackster's CK clone. Here's the link for his Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe, and here's his Crunchberries recipe.

I'd like to see what we can come up with here at VU, so I intend to add to this thread with more recipes from my own mixing log and some other good ones I've accumulated over the past year or so DIY mixing. Most of my mixing is done on reddit, where I'm a mod in /r/DIY_ejuice, but I've been trying to spend more time here on VU lately too. Hopefully you guys will join in, posting some of your favorites and your own attempts here. I know I've seen a couple interesting Golden Grahams recipes posted here in just the past month or so! Show me what you got, guys!

Its been several weeks since I got my flavors and mixed and vaped several batches of these recipes. Thank you! Tonguefuck is by far my fave of the three, but the others are equally as good.

I would cut down on the French Vanilla by a tad as it is extremely strong in general and leaves an aftertaste. having some MTZ Vape Wizard nearby to even out the taste in case the taste is a tad strong.

No steeping, mix, shake, and vape.

Thank you!

Has anyone heard of or tried to clone Bird Brains by Cutwood?

MellowFellow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I screwed up a recipe by substituting, but the result is something worth sharing. For all those who wanted a dry cereal for Crunch Berry here you go:

Dry Crunch Berry
7% Blueberry (TFA)
7% Strawberry (TFA)
3% Maraschino Cherry (FW)
2% Cheesecake (TFA)
4% Cotton Candy (TFA)

Give this a good 3 day steep and boom, you got dry crunch berry! Let me know if you mix this and like it. Enjoy!

Reactions: CJ
Oh wow! This thread is awesome. I'm gonna try out a lot of this stuff!

Question - Do any of these taste similar to Bird Brains by Cuttwood? That's my favourite cereal vape by far, but I have no idea how to make a similar juice :(
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks and keep up the awesome work :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh wow! This thread is awesome. I'm gonna try out a lot of this stuff!

Question - Do any of these taste similar to Bird Brains by Cuttwood? That's my favourite cereal vape by far, but I have no idea how to make a similar juice :(
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks and keep up the awesome work :)

Haven't seen any Bird Brains Clones posted anywhere but it sounds like a Fruit Loops Cereal type.
You might find some recipes for Fruit Loops tho.
Think you're going to have to experiment a bit.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Personally it may be my taste buds but I just dont get cereal flavours at all from recipes I have tried. I struggle with most biscuits as well which just taste grainy rather than biscuity to me. I have made recipes with berry crunch, fruit circles, rice krispies, lucky leprachaun, apple jacks and cinnamon crunch in and none have really worked for me. I have found the milk in the bottom of the bowl very nice from several of the recipes....buts its only the milk in the bottom of the bowl + fruit/cinnamon etc.

I noticed DIY or Die posting a cereal recipes recently that Im sure had no cereal concentrates in. I did mix his cereal milks before and to be honest wasnt keen on it. Personally I think he is on the right road though. I think the breakthrough real killer cereal tasting recipe will probably be a mixture of non-cereal concentrates and its interesting to read peoples ideas of AP, kettle corn etc

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally it may be my taste buds but I just dont get cereal flavours at all from recipes I have tried. I struggle with most biscuits as well which just taste grainy rather than biscuity to me. I have made recipes with berry crunch, fruit circles, rice krispies, lucky leprachaun, apple jacks and cinnamon crunch in and none have really worked for me. I have found the milk in the bottom of the bowl very nice from several of the recipes....buts its only the milk in the bottom of the bowl + fruit/cinnamon etc.

I noticed DIY or Die posting a cereal recipes recently that Im sure had no cereal concentrates in. I did mix his cereal milks before and to be honest wasnt keen on it. Personally I think he is on the right road though. I think the breakthrough real killer cereal tasting recipe will probably be a mixture of non-cereal concentrates and its interesting to read peoples ideas of AP, kettle corn etc

Really hard to get the "grain parts" in flavorings like corn, wheat, rice, etc.
And if they'res any used they get covered up real easy with anything.
Fruits & Milks are fairly easy.

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

If you want that back end cereal taste, have you ever tried "my favorite" Slurp by JÜS from Indy E Cig or the "more popular because made by Cutwood" Birdbrains by Cutwood? Try one of them and you will have an idea of how fruity pebbles should taste.

So far I have seen no one make a recipe similar to these on the DIY scene I have searched around for the past six months for a recipe. If they have made one it has been someone who went commercial.

Both commercial recipes you will get a cereal hint on the back end after exhale.

Ok so then to these DIY Flavors...

TFA Berry Crunch - Not good enough standalone to give the crunch taste really. I would look into Flavorah Crunch Cereal for adding the cereal note. You would want to use something for milk also. Maybe even some extra berry Flavors. Maybe a little Banana for Volume. DIY or Die's Cereal Milk would make a good Creme Base for TFA Berry Crunch and Flavorah Crunch Cereal. You would probably want to edit it some though. Its a little heavy on the Hazelnut for me. I am probably just impatient and should have waited on a longer steep time.

TFA Fruit Circles - This has been the go to Easy DIY Froot Loops. It tastes Nothing like the two commercial juices I listed. It does however taste similar to Looper. Looper has a small grainy taste, but I don't get a bakery cereal from it. Then the Fruit Circles or whatever other Lemon they use has that Pledge Lemon taste which is hard to get past for me.

TFA Rice Krispies - Rice Krispies Cereal its self is very mute for flavor.. So it is what it says... You may try to make a mix with this flavor as the backend. Personally I don't know many cereals that have that backend. You may try to make more of a sweet rice krispy treat and even add a fruit in.

TFA Lucky Leprechaun - This is a Backend Cereal that is more toward the type of cereal it represents and a freeze dried marshmallow. Not a good standalone concentrate. Not a very good concentrate to mix with. Most recipes will cover up the taste of the Marshmallow. Usually you have to add extra regular marshmallow to it. Then use lighter juices to add volume to it.
My last recipe with it worked because it used flavors that didn't cover it up too bad, but it covered it up to an extent. I made the recipe for the cereal to be the back note.The+Lucky+Russian+-breakfast+vape+by+trecenters . It is more of a Coffee Desert with Cereal.

Apple jacks - Not used these but I am sure it is the same issue. Apple Jacks is probably just Apple and Cinnamon only. You would probably need to add a milk like FE Cream fresh and who knows what else probably TFA Kettle Corn for the back cereal note.

DIY or Die's Cereal Milk is only the Milk. He was going for a Sweet milk that tasted as if it had cereal in it before hand. You kind of can't classify it as a Cereal Vape. More like a Creme Vape in a way. Nice to use as a base on the Correct Cereal recipe if you find one.

There is a Jackster's Cereal Killer clone that doesn't use TFA Fruit Circles. I myself don't like all that lemon in my cereal vapes. Slurp by JÜS from Indy E Cig nor the Birdbrains by Cutwood do not use that much Lemon.

So I have been researching for about nine months on what will make a good fruity pebbles vape. I have a list of what I am buying next. I don't have the funds for it at the moment though, just too much going on. In the meantime I am buying the commercials again to get a better idea of what they are using.

Good luck on making your perfect cereal vape. Don't give up on it.

Last edited:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Trecenters. TBH although over the months I have bought a fair few cereal concentrates, due to the initial lack of not getting any cereal taste I was looking for, I havent really attempted many cereal mixes at all. As its not a flavour Im getting I moved on from them, a bit like trying to make cookie type recipes.
I have found some of them really useful in adding something to other recipes. Like your linked recipe, lucky leprachaun has been handy for me in creating a dessert type element to a tobacco recipe. I have found them mainly as dissapointing as you allude to in a very similar way though. The FW apple jacks I just bought to add in to one of my remixes of apple pie and didnt like the flavour much at all, very artificial.

I have mixed a few DIYorDie recipes and I do like what he is doing within the community. Rhodonite was a great one but tbh I didnt like cereal milk much at all. I see he has done a new one, and in his notes for it says that he wanted to add to the authenticity of cereal milks as the banana cream could come dominant....and that was exactly what I found, TFA Banana Cream just like the CAPs peaches n cream and strawberries n cream concentrates are really artificial tasting to me, dont like any of them and have barely used them. I have seen a few popular banana nut bread recipes floating about using banana cream and have mixed those to steep to try and actually get a good recipe using it.

My search for a perfect cereal vape purely involves looking on this thread every month or so :)

SixFiveLive

Member For 4 Years
If you want that back end cereal taste, have you ever tried "my favorite" Slurp by JÜS from Indy E Cig or the "more popular because made by Cutwood" Birdbrains by Cutwood? Try one of them and you will have an idea of how fruity pebbles should taste.

So far I have seen no one make a recipe similar to these on the DIY scene I have searched around for the past six months for a recipe. If they have made one it has been someone who went commercial.

Both commercial recipes you will get a cereal hint on the back end after exhale.
Hey trecenters. I'm working on a couple versions of this. One is going for a straight FP taste and the other I'm going towards Slurp. I'm starting with fruity flakes by fw (which does seem similar to fruit rings and that type, but without as much lemon) and FA orange, with some other things for the fp one. I need to get some different orange flavors to try out though.

For the slurp one, I'm trying tfa earl grey at low % to get that bergamot note. Again, I need some different orange flavoring, as I doubt they use FA. When I hit slurp first thing in the morning, I get mostly a soft orange flavor up front. That changes through the day to more bergamot with all the milk, and I seem to detect yellow cake. I dont think the meringue, hazelnut, cake base has a place in either of these though. I'm only on v2 of these, and they really need to steep, but I'm going to try a couple more versions. I'll probable get some more orange before I try too many though.

Have you found anything I should try out? I don't think my v1's are worth sharing, but that may change after some time. I'm not getting much fruit flavor to come out in the fp one yet. Though I think I'm going in the right direction. I know a fp juice can be made. I've tried a local juice someone had that was good. Maybe I'll go pick some up. Anyway, good luck in the quest, you're not alone. I'm one of the ones you sent the slurp link to on Reddit a while ago for that sale.

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey trecenters. I'm working on a couple versions of this. One is going for a straight FP taste and the other I'm going towards Slurp. I'm starting with fruity flakes by fw (which does seem similar to fruit rings and that type, but without as much lemon) and FA orange, with some other things for the fp one. I need to get some different orange flavors to try out though.

For the slurp one, I'm trying tfa earl grey at low % to get that bergamot note. Again, I need some different orange flavoring, as I doubt they use FA. When I hit slurp first thing in the morning, I get mostly a soft orange flavor up front. That changes through the day to more bergamot with all the milk, and I seem to detect yellow cake. I dont think the meringue, hazelnut, cake base has a place in either of these though. I'm only on v2 of these, and they really need to steep, but I'm going to try a couple more versions. I'll probable get some more orange before I try too many though.

Have you found anything I should try out? I don't think my v1's are worth sharing, but that may change after some time. I'm not getting much fruit flavor to come out in the fp one yet. Though I think I'm going in the right direction. I know a fp juice can be made. I've tried a local juice someone had that was good. Maybe I'll go pick some up. Anyway, good luck in the quest, you're not alone. I'm one of the ones you sent the slurp link to on Reddit a while ago for that sale.

@SixFiveLive There is a funny story to that Sale. So I got the Juice in from it and it was a Dark Amber Red tint. Very harsh juice. I was thinking the guy probably put his own recipe in the bottles and was selling them. The regular version is just amber.

I sent a pic to the store and asked what they thought. They said it was just an older bottle and also an older version. So I thinned it out some, vaped it a bit, and noticed it had a Pineapple taste. It didn't taste like it was really out of the way it just tasted like Slurp with more of a pineapple taste.

I haven't had any pineapple before, but I know Flavorah's has that red tint to it. So I would guess that it was the one. Plus it is a popular pineapple.

I got to looking into Flavorah a bit more and I think my next order will consist of a few of those flavors. So far no I haven't figured much out besides a list of stuff to try next . They have an Orange Citrus I am going to try at some point. I ordered some more commercial juice to try and figure out the flavor profile for something like this again. I can't remember if it was more Orange or something like CAP Sweet Tangerine. I don't think it was either one to tell ya the truth.

I was thinking FA Bergamot also, but every time I use it in recipe it just doesn't seem right. I had thought about the TFA Earl Grey also, let me know how that works. It seems like the Oranges I have used just didn't work well with the Bergamot.

I sent my list of what I will be working with next via PM. If I could get a Slurp / Birdbrains hybrid I would be happy. The two are completely different , but both very good.

Last edited:

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@Willbo , Yeah, Cereal recipes are defiantly lacking on the DIY scene. I want to try some frosted flakes recipes at some point. I can't stop chasing the Pebbles to get around to it. I bet there is a good frosted flakes recipe out there. It can't be as hard to make as this one.

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know Apple Jacks (FW) was mentioned way back on page 1 I think? Has anyone got a good apple jacks going? My wife is in love with Jack the Ripper by Absolute, and I'm trying to come up with something similar. It's an apple and cinnamon, and really tastes like Apple jacks to me. It is currently the only store bought liquid we purchase, everything else we vape is our own. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Yes I have a good recipe for this but I will only contribute the Apple cinnamon base I use.

Fw- red apple
Fw- Apple jacks
Fa- cinnamon

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I have a good recipe for this but I will only contribute the Apple cinnamon base I use.

Fw- red apple
Fw- Apple jacks
Fa- cinnamon

This is a strange post. You looking to be paid for the recipe or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a strange post. You looking to be paid for the recipe or what?

Are you seriously questioning my integrity? You realize how many vendors and people with juice lines are on this site. Do you know how many times I've heard of people reselling other peoples recipes? Im actually trying to do the exact opposite of that. I don't want people profiting off my hard work and effort and I would never do that to someone else. People have tried to market my recipes in the past. They have even offered me thousands of dollars to do so. I'm trying to be helpful about the apple cinnamon base requested for this recipe. I will not give up my bready cereal base or milk base. If you have any experience in diy you should have those down already.

Last edited:

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you seriously questioning my integrity? You realize how many vendors and people with juice lines are on this site. Do you know how many times I've heard of people reselling other peoples recipes? Im actually trying to do the exact opposite of that. I don't want people profiting off my hard work and effort and I would never do that to someone else. People have tried to market my recipes in the past. They have even offered me thousands of dollars to do so. I'm trying to be helpful about the apple cinnamon base requested for this recipe. I will not give up my bready cereal base or milk base. If you have any experience in diy you should have those down already.

Questioning your integrity? Not in the least. I'm questioning why play games. If you have a great recipe then share it. If you don't want to share it, that's your call, but why bother posting useless info like you have.

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just because you don't understand or respect my input does not mean I'm playing game's. I've given a good reason why I will not share this recipe in particular. The three ingredients I listed are a major components of my recipe. If you're to lazy to figure the rest out for yourself that is not my problem. The original poster of the comment I replied too asked for help and I gave it to them. I will no longer continue to debate this with you so go troll someone else.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn, new guy is feisty! Not all wrong though. I have recipes I keep secret too for the same reasons. In fact, this thread was started by someone who then went on to sell cereal flavored juices. My contributions to this thread were limited for just that reason!

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn't trying to be rude. The fact that someone is acting like I want to sell recipes on here is ridicules. I'm not going to give away one of my prized recipes that I came up with so it can be sold else where as there own for more then double the price I sell it for. The government screws me enough as it is so I don't need it else where. I might be new to this forum but I am not new to diy.

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
This is a good milk base add some FW Apple jacks FW Apple with a little FA Apple pie and Fa cinnamon.

•FA Meringue - 1%
•FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%
•TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 0.5%
•FW Yellow cake - 1%
•CAP Vanilla Custard - 2%

Try adding some FA Joy to this as well for an over the top Apple Jacks. The FA Joy works great with cinnamon.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't trying to be rude. The fact that someone is acting like I want to sell recipes on here is ridicules.

Ridicules? Ridiculous? Just remember you're now in the community's house and we have no way to tell whether you have experience or not. All we can see is that you've made 10 posts and that you're being disrespectful to a respected member. Regardless of whatever DIy wizardry you may be capable of, try being polite in someone else's house. At least to start. Let us get to know and appreciate your prowess.

Regarding the secret recipe that you make only for yourself and don't sell ... why? In the manner you describe you have discovered the Holy Grail but no one else can see it or enjoy it. If you're not sharing it, are you really enjoying it that much all by yourself?

Just thoughts on the subject. Not ridicule. There are members here to whom sharing within the community is worth the risk of some jerk trying to profit from it. Truly great secret recipes one keeps only to one's self, though, I do not understand. What enjoyment could you possibly get from that? :confused:

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Yooperdad I'm sure Benja worked hard on his recipe and its ok to keep it under the hood. He gave you a good starting point so just build on that . Do a lot of searching and keep asking then make some testers and you will get the juice your wife will surely enjoy. Remember be thankful and vape HAPPY!!!

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a good milk base add some FW Apple jacks FW Apple with a little FA Apple pie and Fa cinnamon.

•FA Meringue - 1%
•FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%
•FW Yellow cake - 1%

Try adding some FA Joy to this as well for an over the top Apple Jacks. The FA Joy works great with cinnamon.

Thank you for you're input!!! You seem to know what you are talking about. Although i disagree on the Fa Apple pie. From my experience it didn't work well in this scenario ;)

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ridicules? Ridiculous? Just remember you're now in the community's house and we have no way to tell whether you have experience or not. All we can see is that you've made 10 posts and that you're being disrespectful to a respected member. Regardless of whatever DIy wizardry you may be capable of, try being polite in someone else's house. At least to start. Let us get to know and appreciate your prowess.

Regarding the secret recipe that you make only for yourself and don't sell ... why? In the manner you describe you have discovered the Holy Grail but no one else can see it or enjoy it. If you're not sharing it, are you really enjoying it that much all by yourself?

Just thoughts on the subject. Not ridicule. There are members here to whom sharing within the community is worth the risk of some jerk trying to profit from it. Truly great secret recipes one keeps only to one's self, though, I do not understand. What enjoyment could you possibly get from that? :confused:

Umm, I was ridiculed first before I took offense and reacted so don't act like I started it. I tried helping another person who posted. Did you ever think that I might be marketing my own line and that's why i don't want my recipes leaked? I have nothing to prove here and I'm certainly not trying to impress anyone. I'm here to help other's and ask for help. That's what this ( community) is about. So stop acting self-righteous like you own it. Why don't you go take a look at my other post not on this link before you judge me.

Last edited:

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

•FA Meringue - 1%
•FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%
•FW Yellow cake - 1%

Thank you! I actually have all of these flavors!

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shroom you were the one that posted one on eliquildrecipes.com awhile back right?

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea that was a good one. Did you change anything about it since you posted it

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually I think it turned out perfect. A lot of people love it

yeah that's me
I didn't mean it like that. I'm just not to much into a grape kind of flavor on a large 120 ml scale. I make larger scale mixes because of how hot I vape.
I'm not implying that it is a bad/good mix .
It is just not for me,that's all I'm saying.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't mean it like that. I'm just not to much into a grape kind of flavor on a large 120 ml scale. I make larger scale mixes because of how hot I vape.
I'm not implying that it is a bad/good mix .
It is just not for me,that's all I'm saying.

Grape frosted flakes? :D

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LMAO:D

I actually tried making a Grape Custard once, it was blah.
That's how I feel.
If I can't make it through a 120ml bottle then I'm not making it. I do the water method to test flavors. If that makes sense.

VU Sponsors