Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

65b637a90daec2a4784c076774b6e61e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WF green jolly candy is alright. Needs a green apple boost imo. Definitely has alcohol in it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Lol gonna be fancy tipsy soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I got some captain and cherry coke

Nice everyone needs a little captain in them. We got Moscow mules rolling... vodka, lime, and ginger beer

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice everyone needs a little captain in them. We got Moscow mules rolling... vodka, lime, and ginger beer

On second thought, the SCs do need more than 1%. I’ve seen them used between 3-4.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
On second thought, the SCs do need more than 1%. I’ve seen them used between 3-4.

Yeah seems to me 4 Is about right. Still light but it works. The others though around 8-12 usually. Doesn't leave a lot of room for additions

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
... think I'm going to work on that pear recipe more today. Try and make it more crumbly.

While it does contains Diacetyl and/or related diketones, I'm thinking a small amount of FA Bread Crust in the mix may be just what you are looking for! :devil: :devil:

Ron
---
"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."- Albert Einstein

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
While it does contains Diacetyl and/or related diketones, I'm thinking a small amount of FA Bread Crust in the mix may be just what you are looking for! :devil: :devil:

Ron
---
"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."- Albert Einstein
mmm bread crust lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc I just had an idea come out of nowhere. You should try some hangsen cream in your coffee recipe!

Lol which one? I did in the one I posted here in this thread. Or are you joking with me since I use it so much lately lol... I've been using it a lot... Or are you taking about cofefe because that would be good for sure

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol which one? I did in the one I posted here in this thread. Or are you joking with me since I use it so much lately lol... I've been using it a lot... Or are you taking about cofefe because that would be good for sure

Yeah the old one. Cofvee or whatever. I haven’t had a coffee vape that had some cream in it. I’m talking cream you could taste, not just a back note. Like putting milk in your coffee. Totally serious lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah the old one. Cofvee or whatever. I haven’t had a coffee vape that had some cream in it. I’m talking cream you could taste, not just a back note. Like putting milk in your coffee. Totally serious lol.

heck yeah Ill do a V2 of that recipe. I love hangsen cream lately....... been vaping that wonder flavors gummy worms most the day. still kinda harsh but I like it. haha. did you make anything today ?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
heck yeah Ill do a V2 of that recipe. I love hangsen cream lately....... been vaping that wonder flavors gummy worms most the day. still kinda harsh but I like it. haha. did you make anything today ?

Nah man. I was wore out from last night. I think I went through 20mls of nic last night. All 3mg. First time I’ve ever done that in one sitting.

I gave my brother in law a bottle of GOC to try and then I couldn’t find it. He took off with it

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nah man. I was wore out from last night. I think I went through 20mls of nic last night. All 3mg. First time I’ve ever done that in one sitting.

I gave my brother in law a bottle of GOC to try and then I couldn’t find it. He took off with it

lol bummer about that GOC. I just made 300 more mls today Im running low on VG again. thats a lot of nic I need to do the same though, got a big list or juice I have to send out this week for friends that wont just start mixing. I dont get it sometimes haha its like you can do this for yourself but everyone seems to think its so hard

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol bummer about that GOC. I just made 300 more mls today Im running low on VG again. thats a lot of nic I need to do the same though, got a big list or juice I have to send out this week for friends that wont just start mixing. I dont get it sometimes haha its like you can do this for yourself but everyone seems to think its so hard

Yeah I know. I actually just told someone that’s starting DIY to be careful. If you make juice for too many people, it leaves less time for experimenting. If you feel like mixing at all.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking an old batch of peach that came out way to strong and trying to turn it into something amazing...or at least vape worthy.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm who wants a banana cream pie recipe? I got a pretty good idea for this one.

Tough for me to make any kind of decision without knowing if it has a flaky or graham cracker crust. Does this pie recipe mebbe have a meringue or whipped cream topping :question:

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tough for me to make any kind of decision without knowing if it has a flaky or graham cracker crust. Does this pie recipe mebbe have a meringue or whipped cream topping :question:

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

Yes on the graham cracker crust. No on the meringue or whipped topping. Those two are always the first to come to mind when making a pie but I don’t think it will be needed

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes on the graham cracker crust. No on the meringue or whipped topping. Those two are always the first to come to mind when making a pie but I don’t think it will be needed

In that case..Yes...I would not mind a peak.

I agree with your meringue or whipped topping thoughts. Too often they can mute some of the nice nuances contained in the banana flavor.
banana-cream-pie-filling.jpg
Ron
---
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got it mixed up and dripping it now. I thinks it’s a winner. Gonna see if it changes at all tomorrow and then I’ll post it.

GEEZ! How are we supposed to get to sleep tonight? :eek:

Mykreign is such a tease!

Truer words have never been spoken.

Ron
---
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"- Hunter S. Thompson

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Raspberry citrus sounds good.

Here's the recipe I used, may tweak later:
3% FA raspberry
.25% INW cactus
.5% FA lemon Sicily
1% FA forest mix
1% FA cold pressed lime
1% TFA juicy pineapple

You can probably sub the cactus for .5% FA kiwi and be fine. The pineapple will sweeten it a tad. I'm gonna give it ~4 days to let the lemon quiet down and play nice with the others first.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Here's the recipe I used, may tweak later:
3% FA raspberry
.25% INW cactus
.5% FA lemon Sicily
1% FA forest mix
1% FA cold pressed lime
1% TFA juicy pineapple

You can probably sub the cactus for .5% FA kiwi and be fine. The pineapple will sweeten it a tad. I'm gonna give it ~4 days to let the lemon quiet down and play nice with the others first.
I have all the flavors, some are different brands. Gives me a starting point. Thank you, you're a gem.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Forgot to ask. .. how's the floral creme soda coming along.

VU Sponsors