Become a Patron!

The Medicine Flower Club

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Just got my refund this evening. Still have a bit of a wait to try the MF dilutions. Great customer service from A.B. Dada!

Last edited:

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
@Azyre -- I don't ahve my work phone on Tuesdays because I work my "real job" so SMS me TOMORROW withn your order number or post it here. I will refund you tomorrow and make sure you get your order AND send you a store credit for youjr next one.

Update: Well, I'm glad I finally got my refund, but still waiting on a reply to emails regarding replacement of my order. Doesn't appear I'll get to sample some MF flavorings for a while.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn dude this is getting fucking ridiculous......it seems to be cheaper in the long run to just order directly from medicine flower.....thanks for keeping us all informed and giving us a heads up on this vendor.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn dude this is getting fucking ridiculous......it seems to be cheaper in the long run to just order directly from medicine flower.....thanks for keeping us all informed and giving us a heads up on this vendor.
+1. I was about to just order a couple bottles earlier this week (based on his response) and I'm glad I waited. Thanks for the update @Azyre!

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
Any updates on the flavors and percentages to use? I ordered some strawberry blueberry and mandarin cant wait until they get here.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Any updates on the flavors and percentages to use? I ordered some strawberry blueberry and mandarin cant wait until they get here.
Did you order direct from Medicine Flower? I never did get the dilutions I ordered from A.B. Dada.

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
I got the 2 in one dilutions. Its been about a week since mixing so far. Someone said the wait was 2 weeks after mixing but i cant wait for them to ship

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I got the 2 in one dilutions. Its been about a week since mixing so far. Someone said the wait was 2 weeks after mixing but i cant wait for them to ship
Let us know if you get them. I ended up getting one reply saying mine would be shipped "soon", but that was a month ago. I got the reply from someone in A.B's office, as he wasn't able to answer emails or mix dilutions for the past month due to family issues.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I decided to give Abdada a try and placed an order last week. These are the first ones I decided to try out. All 5:1 dilutions hoping for shorter steep times.

White Cherry
Dark Chocolate
White Chocolate
White Peach
Guava
Vanilla
Mint
Pineapple
Blackberry

Finger crossed. We'll see what happens and I'll be sure to post about it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I decided to give Abdada a try and placed an order last week. These are the first ones I decided to try out. All 5:1 dilutions hoping for shorter steep times.

White Cherry
Dark Chocolate
White Chocolate
White Peach
Guava
Vanilla
Mint
Pineapple
Blackberry

Finger crossed. We'll see what happens and I'll be sure to post about it.
please do keep us posted I haven't seen anything but bad things about abdada, it would be great if there was a reliable source for these dilutions

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I certainly will. I'm hopeful. I've seen lots of good things on Reddit so I'm staying positive.

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
I tried to stay in contact about my order, he was nice enough when i got a hold of him but communication was iffy. the order did finally ship out though so fingers crossed it gets here ok

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tried to stay in contact about my order, he was nice enough when i got a hold of him but communication was iffy. the order did finally ship out though so fingers crossed it gets here ok
The order you placed in JULY?!

This Abdada dude seems like a total jerkoff.
I wouldn't go that far but buying from him should be treated like a cheap impulse RDA buy at FT. Try to forget you even placed the order that way when it comes in you'll be stoked at your surprise vape-mail.

I don't know much about Medicine flower but I heard a rumor Ecigexpress may start carrying this brand.
That would be damn awesome, especially if they offered 3ml bottles. They don't have a VU presence do they?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The order you placed in JULY?!

I wouldn't go that far but buying from him should be treated like a cheap impulse RDA buy at FT. Try to forget you even placed the order that way when it comes in you'll be stoked at your surprise vape-mail.

That would be damn awesome, especially if they offered 3ml bottles. They don't have a VU presence do they?
Bussiness is bussiness...this is nothing personall, like lending your best friend a 100 bucks....if you take people's money they have a rightfull expectaion to recieve the goods in a timely fashion, not have to wait, for an extended and unexplained amount of time..

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think so! @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) I know they could easily sell the product. Paged him so he can see the public needs this flavoring line.
Awesome. Thank you. I would certainly buy a dozen bottles the minute they went up for sale. I know that's not a lot but that's just to see what I like. ;)

I bet they would have one hell of a run on them if they did start carrying them.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I don't have hands on the box yet but here's my journey thus far.

Tuesday September 8th - Placed Order
Wednesday Sept 23rd - I emailed to check on the order (he had posted in a general manner on Reddit that all orders were mixed a week prior)
Wednesday Sept 23rd - Shipping Label Created
Friday Sept 25th - Accepted at PO (actually shipped)
Monday Sept 28th - Delivered

I was expecting 2-3 weeks so it wasn't that bad really. Seemed like a couple months while I was waiting but on paper it's not so rough.

Hoping to get them mixed in the next couple of nights. Tasting notes are imminent.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I had a couple people message me and ask if I ever received my promised replacement order. The answer is no.

He (abdada) said on this thread that he would refund my order, send me a replacement order, and also give me store credit. It took a week and a few emails after he posted that to refund me. Since then, I've emailed him several times regarding the promised replacement and/or store credit- I've received no replies from him other than it would be "soon" and that was on July 1. I did receive a couple replies from his company first saying he was behind and he had family issues, then a couple replies saying they left copies of my emails on his desk, but I've not received any responses from abdada.

I'm glad that KeyserSoze didn't have a problem getting his though.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had a couple people message me and ask if I ever received my promised replacement order. The answer is no.

He (abdada) said on this thread that he would refund my order, send me a replacement order, and also give me store credit. It took a week and a few emails after he posted that to refund me. Since then, I've emailed him several times regarding the promised replacement and/or store credit- I've received no replies from him other than it would be "soon" and that was on July 1. I did receive a couple replies from his company first saying he was behind and he had family issues, then a couple replies saying they left copies of my emails on his desk, but I've not received any responses from abdada.

I'm glad that KeyserSoze didn't have a problem getting his though.
That really sucks. I'm sorry @Azyre. I was worried that I wouldn't receive anything but really wanted to try these flavors out.

In other news I saw a vendor mention on Reddit that he was gearing up to resell MF (already using them in their finished e-liquid) and I messaged to see if that was still in the works. If anyone else sees a possibility feel free to poke around and let vendors know we're interested.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really sucks. I'm sorry @Azyre. I was worried that I wouldn't receive anything but really wanted to try these flavors out.

In other news I saw a vendor mention on Reddit that he was gearing up to resell MF (already using them in their finished e-liquid) and I messaged to see if that was still in the works. If anyone else sees a possibility feel free to poke around and let vendors know we're interested.
which vendor is thinking of selling the MF flavorings.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
sounds like a crap shoot....I wouldn't even gamble on trying them for more than 20.00
If someone offered 3ml bottles (undiluted) for $5 that would be awesome. Not sure if that is feasible profit-wise though.

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
I finally received my order yesterday and it all checks out but now i hope i can get in touch with AB for the store credit he told me he was going to give me as well because of the problems with the order. il keep you guys updated on how that works out he said to contact him once i received the order.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I finally received my order yesterday and it all checks out but now i hope i can get in touch with AB for the store credit he told me he was going to give me as well because of the problems with the order. il keep you guys updated on how that works out he said to contact him once i received the order.
Ditto.

I got my order home last night. Good packaging and no leaks. These smell wonderful! I'm really glad I got a 15ml of the White Cherry because damn. I only got 15ml of White Cherry and Vanilla, the rest are 10ml. All 5:1 dilutions in VG. I shook them all vigorously with a sawzall before mixing and will probably do so a few more times as they are still homogenizing. It looks like making dilutions ahead of time (if you buy undiluted) really will help along steep times. This is my first time mixing with VG based flavors and you cannot do it at room temp by hand. It just ain't gonna happen. I don't heat anything so sawzall it is. I may have to warm the mixes in rice but that's as far as I go with heat (90F).

I got to mix up four 3ml testers amidst completely re-doing the mixing area. Mixed them at 99VG (1% flavoring).

I think its 1% anyway. I used 5% of the 5:1 dilution. I got to thinking though, if its 5 parts VG and 1 part flavor (16.6% flavor not 20%) then using 5% of the dilution comes to 0.8333333% total. Someone halp me please. Googling "how ratios convert to percentages" leads me to believe that 1:5=20% but it doesn't make sense. I'm stupid.

Back to the flavas! White Cherry, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Vanilla are the four I mixed last night. They all smell amazing. Ain't nobody got time for steeping so I threw some White Cherry into a Mutation X with dual 24/38ga Claptons @ 85W and didn't even rewick (like I said, busy night). Even with a "dirty" wick can tell that MF White Cherry just dethroned FA White Peach as my favorite standalone flavor. It absolutely slaughters the FA Cherry flavors.

The ones I didn't mix are Blackberry, Guava, Pineapple, White Peach and Mint. They all smell great except the Blackberry and Guava. The BB doesn't have a ton of odor and I may just personally not like Guava. I'm not sure I've ever eaten one, the flavor got good reviews so I figured I'd try it. I was hoping for more of a Mint leaf flavor and it's somewhere between that and FA Peppermint (judging by smell). So far I am not disappointed!

I'm not in a hurry to test the mixes yet since they are 99VG. I'll focus on getting the rest mixed and shaking the ever loving crap out of them. Then it'll be time to rewick some Derringers, put on some good tunes and take some notes. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile let's start bugging vendors to carry MF. Be aware that it is not as easy as any other flavor vendor. If kept undiluted they can loose potency after 6 months or less. This may be why no one is jumping in. My thought is to offer a dilution (that will improve shelf life) and to keep things simple just offer one dilution strength. Then they go ahead and dilute when the flavors come in then measure out whatever sizes they want to offer as the orders come in.

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
i got 2:1 dilutions of them and i got white cherry, white peach, light chocolate, blackberry, and caramel. i mixed up the white cherry at 2% at first then bumped it up to 4% and threw in 3% white peach and it is awesome and it keeps getting stronger in flavor that might be too high of a percentage in the long run but for a shake n vape it works pretty good. it is 100%vg too so it will probably take a while to steep to its full potential. the caramel is good at 3% too and i haven't tried any others yet.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i got 2:1 dilutions of them and i got white cherry, white peach, light chocolate, blackberry, and caramel. i mixed up the white cherry at 2% at first then bumped it up to 4% and threw in 3% white peach and it is awesome and it keeps getting stronger in flavor that might be too high of a percentage in the long run but for a shake n vape it works pretty good. it is 100%vg too so it will probably take a while to steep to its full potential. the caramel is good at 3% too and i haven't tried any others yet.
Nice. Keep us posted on how they steep.

I got the rest of the flavors mixed into standalone testers. After trying the first 4 at 1% flavor, I bumped it to 1.2% for the last 5. Apparently mixing at these ridiculous VG levels (PG, PGA and DW free) really does mute the flavor a little. Imagine that.

So far I have tried the White Cherry, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Vanilla and Blackberry. All are very tasty and realistic. The lack of PG is messing with my tasting a little. I'm missing out on some nuances so I will re-taste at 70VG to see what happens. Those clouds tho.

The White Cherry blows me away. I know that a lot of people have given up on cherry flavors since they all kind of suck but this one officially ends my search for a good cherry. It's sweet... no, it's tart, no... it's tangy, no... it's sweet, wait... where did my sample go?

The Chocolates are amazing. The dark chocolate is sooo spot on, even before steeping. It's a little dry but decadent at the same time. The White Chocolate is really good too but I think it will develop more over time. The White Chocolate (keeping with the realism) is a little moister than the Dark Chocolate. The best part about MF Chocolates??? No gunking so far. At all. At 85W.

The Vanilla hasn't had a proper tasting yet. I was being A.D.D./impatient and threw it onto the same wick that the chocolates had been on. It is good, that is obvious, but detailed notes will have to wait. I can tell that this is the best straight up vanilla I have but I haven't spent much time with it yet.

Blackberry... I don't like real blackberries very much but I like this flavor. I don't have any other blackberry flavorings to compare it to but this will definitely find it's way into mixes. I'll post more about this one as I spend more time with it. I'm mixing way faster than I can vape and this one didn't grab a hold of me the way the others did.

Abdada issued me a very generous store credit today (even though the order wasn't all that late). I will order more MF from him soon. While I wait on that shipment I will keep myself busy with mixing these flavors. I have a crazy list on deck for the next order. Lime, Pear, Banana, Strawberry, Blueberry, Coconut, Cinnamon, Plum, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cucumber..... :eek:

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Might as well post the first Medicine Flower "recipe" that I've mixed. It needs to steep and some tweaking is imminent but it's very vapeable already. Might add some White Chocolate and/or Coconut for a little extra depth.

Jailbait - mixed at 70VG - tested at 80W on 24/38ga N80 claptons with Rayon wicks in a Mutation X1
1% MF White Cherry
1% MF Dark Chocolate

^ That's it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might as well post the first Medicine Flower "recipe" that I've mixed. It needs to steep and some tweaking is imminent but it's very vapeable already. Might add some White Chocolate and/or Coconut for a little extra depth.

Jailbait - mixed at 70VG - tested at 80W on 24/38ga N80 claptons with Rayon wicks in a Mutation X1
1% MF White Cherry
1% MF Dark Chocolate

^ That's it.
what level of dilution did you get did you get the 2:! as well

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
what level of dilution did you get did you get the 2:! as well
That recipe lists undiluted flavoring percentages. I got 5:1 dilutions and used 5% of the dilution for each flavor.

To avoid confusion, please use actual (undiluted) flavoring percentages in any MF recipes.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To avoid confusion, please use actual (undiluted) flavoring percentages in any MF recipes.

lol, good point! I was reading the post by Jayvon where he said he used 4 % and I was like hmm, 4 % of a 2:1 dilution yet Keyser used only 1 % of a 5:1 dilution ... something is amiss here. :)

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
ya i used 2% to get a strong flavor right away. it was stronger as well when i added some pg but i still mixed it at 2% undiluted. i later mixed one up at 1.5% and the flavor got stronger after a couple days so thats where i landed on it was 1.5-2% for the cherry but iv been starting at 2% and dilluting from there if its too strong sorry for the confusion

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ya i used 2% to get a strong flavor right away. it was stronger as well when i added some pg but i still mixed it at 2% undiluted. i later mixed one up at 1.5% and the flavor got stronger after a couple days so thats where i landed on it was 1.5-2% for the cherry but iv been starting at 2% and dilluting from there if its too strong sorry for the confusion
No worries. Throwing dilutions into the mix can make this harder for people to understand and follow.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just heard ecigexpress is carrying these. So they are undiluted. I wasn't sure. Thx.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The A.B. Dada site says he's not doing the MF dilutions as he lost $10K over the last 10 months doing so. Be that as it may, the page that's up now is wordy but indicates he may be back, offering 15ml bottles after the fist of the year.

I've tried to discover who A.B. Dada really is and he's interesting. There's a difference between having character and being one but I believe he qualifies in both respects. I'm a fan and I have every confidence that he is indifferent to the fact. :cool:

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just heard ecigexpress is carrying these. So they are undiluted. I wasn't sure. Thx.
They are. They are carrying 10 undiluted flavorings at the moment. I'm going to grab a couple in hopes they start carrying more.

They are calling them Lotus Flavors but it is stated that they are MF. http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/lotus-flavors.html

The A.B. Dada site says he's not doing the MF dilutions as he lost $10K over the last 10 months doing so. Be that as it may, the page that's up now is wordy but indicates he may be back, offering 15ml bottles after the fist of the year.
Damn. I was trying to place another order with him last week to use a credit he had given me. The credit didn't work so I emailed. He responded immediately and the next day but the issue hasn't been resolved yet.

I've tried to discover who A.B. Dada really is and he's interesting. There's a difference between having character and being one but I believe he qualifies in both respects. I'm a fan and I have every confidence that he is indifferent to the fact. :cool:

^^^ FUCKING NAILED IT.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got TFA Honeysuckle the other day. I have been playing around with it and MF White Cherry. 1.2% of each is pretty awesome!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got TFA Honeysuckle the other day. I have been playing around with it and MF White Cherry. 1.2% of each is pretty awesome!

Back when TFA did samples & A/B beta testing, I was involved when they were developing Honeysuckle. I'm still not wild about it, though. ;)

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Back when TFA did samples & A/B beta testing, I was involved when they were developing Honeysuckle. I'm still not wild about it, though. ;)
That's really cool! It's not in my top 25 flavors but it's shaping up to be a good background note to complexify, sweeten and round out a mix. In my brain if FA Rum doesn't work in that role, try Honeysuckle. Similar uses for me. It can be floral though. I keep using less of it and still tasting it up front.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

yeah,,, i placed my order oct 10 and even paid extra for expedited processing. November 3 I emailed him asking for status. He emailed back stating he was out of the country but my stuff would be going out within the next couple of days. Meanwhile, November 16... still have nothing. It just seems like this guy has 100 excuses as to why products aren't being sent. I really don't care if he doesn't make profit on it. That's his choice. If you pay for something, you should get it... Especially if there are specific time frames that you're paying for or told about. I've received Fast Tech orders in half the time that this is taking. There is no excuse for this! I am currently trying to get my money back through Paypal. I don't have months to wait for frickin flavors. Lol

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah,,, i placed my order oct 10 and even paid extra for expedited processing. November 3 I emailed him asking for status. He emailed back stating he was out of the country but my stuff would be going out within the next couple of days. Meanwhile, November 16... still have nothing. It just seems like this guy has 100 excuses as to why products aren't being sent. I really don't care if he doesn't make profit on it. That's his choice. If you pay for something, you should get it... Especially if there are specific time frames that you're paying for or told about. I've received Fast Tech orders in half the time that this is taking. There is no excuse for this! I am currently trying to get my money back through Paypal. I don't have months to wait for frickin flavors. Lol

Yeah, ABD has never had a reputation for speedy, well, anything, I guess. He's eccentric but honest. Hound him a little; he's good for it ... eventually.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I agree ...I have more contempt for incompetence than I do for larceny.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He ain't larcenous to the best of my ability to determine (and I've dug a bit). He's just ... sloppy.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, ABD has never had a reputation for speedy, well, anything, I guess. He's eccentric but honest. Hound him a little; he's good for it ... eventually.

Hounding him doesn't do much good when he ignores your emails though. I've been waiting since May for the order and store credit promised, but he doesn't even reply to my emails anymore. When he did, they were just excuses why he was behind.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hounding him doesn't do much good when he ignores your emails though. I've been waiting since May for the order and store credit promised, but he doesn't even reply to my emails anymore. When he did, they were just excuses why he was behind.

Oh, dear. This may be a time for desperate measures ... like seeking him out where he lives. I hesitate to think of it, but reddit? :eek:

Here's his hangout: https://www.reddit.com/r/Deeper_DIY/

My best, as always. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors