Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My new Lost Vape Therion 166. It fits nicely in my hand. Any bigger and it would be too big. :)

695db766532512f5ebbea705e466d9f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow bro, sweet collection. I need to get some more pre made coils. My supply is running low. I have a ton of round wire still. I love SS because of the versatility. I don't use TC very often but it's nice to have to have the option if I feel like it. It's been my experience that SS coils are a bit tougher and seems to last longer. One of these days I need to hop on slow tech and just put in a big order of demon killer pre made coils and their wire spools. I use the pre made if I am in a hurry but I like wrapping my own a lot more, it's a hobby for me so I like to experiment with different diameters and wrap counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow bro, sweet collection. I need to get some more pre made coils. My supply is running low. I have a ton of round wire still. I love SS because of the versatility. I don't use TC very often but it's nice to have to have the option if I feel like it. It's been my experience that SS coils are a bit tougher and seems to last longer. One of these days I need to hop on slow tech and just put in a big order of demon killer pre made coils and their wire spools. I use the pre made if I am in a hurry but I like wrapping my own a lot more, it's a hobby for me so I like to experiment with different diameters and wrap counts.

Took a bit of time to collect an only half of what i have just keep most boxed up in the Cupboard for when uts needed
Rest I take down to my Partners , So most of my stuff split up between 2 homes ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very easy, threads, machining, o-rings are pretty much perfect. I'm really, really digging this Tank

I checked it out after u told me what it was and it looks awesome, I like the way the build deck looks in it. Looks to be a touch on the expensive side but real quality RTAs usually are.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Told you, full review is linked here. If you need coils give BD Builders a try. Good guy and he's one of our own.

http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/327370/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Absolutely. Thank you for getting his name out here with a review, it's the reason I pulled the trigger on a pair. And he's a great guy to deal with. I wasn't sure what to order and he talked me thru it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Absolutely. Thank you for getting his name out here with a review, it's the reason I pulled the trigger on a pair. And he's a great guy to deal with. I wasn't sure what to order and he talked me thru it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
My pleasure, so glad I could be of some assistance.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love my Cartel! Just wish I could change wattage in TC mode. 60 watts just ain't enough sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I run mine in CCW most of the time. I rarely run more than 60 watts anyway. I usually stay between 40 and 50 watts depending on the build. High wattage is just not my thing. When I can control my wattage curve, i just dont see much need for running tc

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run mine in CCW most of the time. I rarely run more than 60 watts anyway. I usually stay between 40 and 50 watts depending on the build. High wattage is just not my thing. When I can control my wattage curve, i just dont see much need for running tc

That's the way I've been running mine lately too. I guess they're working on a new software update for it. I'll post if I see anything. Are you a member of the Cartel Mods FB group?

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Decided to use the Goon LP while I patiently await the arrival of the new Goon 1.5

If you haven't had Gold by Ruthless and you enjoy Biscoff cookies, I highly advise it. It's spot on!

80de5c11204c132185492ae15a9799ee.jpg

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the way I've been running mine lately too. I guess they're working on a new software update for it. I'll post if I see anything. Are you a member of the Cartel Mods FB group?

No but need to join i guess

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I genuinely have no need for any of them and yet I want them all. I love you guys, but the shiny is taking over my bank account!!

Right now I am thoroughly enjoying my little stable of Asmodus mods. Never owned an Asmodus mod before. Definitely feel like I was missing out on something now. The finish on these things is just incredible. Stay tuned for a full review of each mod soon. I just need a little one on one time with them. Lol. Thank god for the long weekend.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now I am thoroughly enjoying my little stable of Asmodus mods. Never owned an Asmodus mod before. Definitely feel like I was missing out on something now. The finish on these things is just incredible. Stay tuned for a full review of each mod soon. I just need a little one on one time with them. Lol. Thank god for the long weekend.

I certainly will that little guy looks like it would be a solid replacement for my iPV D2.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I certainly will that little guy looks like it would be a solid replacement for my iPV D2.

It's only 50 watts though and it takes an 18350 battery that is included.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Soooo not so much then. I'm partial to my 18650s. Oh well, like I needed another reason to spend money haha!

Yeah, but you get a tank too in the kit.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but you get a tank too in the kit.

I'm more of a rebuildable guy, so the tank doesn't do much for me. I hate buying coil heads! Thank God, because that definitely would be a selling point for me if I was.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hehe Where did you get the drip tip? Got a link? :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got it from FastTech here. They've got a butt-ton of drip tips. Even coming from China, I got my order extremely fast.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks. It's a cute DT.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It looks better in person than in the pictures. I just wish I could find a good Hello Kitty to go on my Dead Pool-wrapped Alien. :D

Edit: I forgot myfreedomsmokes.com has a Hello Kitty one. I still need to get it. :)

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mini Minikin. Here is the new Reborn and Boost.

Reborn with the new Aromamizer Supreme V2:
9eaf87a545b4f84e9946bd16865d3de3.jpg

Boost:
5b9fb603b21d54038fa3c826ddb380eb.jpg

What do you think of that Supreme V2? I've only had mine for a day but I'm very impressed with it. It's everything the original Supreme should've been in my opinion. I don't want to speak too soon but I think it's my new favorite.

VU Sponsors