Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
562d7d61f0bdd08a97d3dc33ec123a6b.jpg

Me waiting on my vape mail to come in. One Sirius mod and three tanks on the way. Two more days of waiting if the mail isn’t delayed. Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, fingernail polish, easy to do and easily removed, I thought it needed some color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks awesome...so just polished over words? The remover for anything on mod? Might have to try

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
JuggerKnot RTA has me wanting to buy more high end tanks....just wow, single coil at .50
bf6757c87e47d03193f68db40743f413.jpg
5710ac7e909e4b6ad8a779cd06013df3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I just looked up the juggerknot. I really like the way the build deck is engineered - airflow, wicking flow holes, postless deck - it all looks like it will give a great vape!

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks awesome...so just polished over words? The remover for anything on mod? Might have to try

I just let it dry for a while the put a bit of remover on a paper towel and rubbed off whatever was not in the lettering, I did the pulse 24 too but not as easy, the grooves aren't deep enough really

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just let it dry for a while the put a bit of remover on a paper towel and rubbed off whatever was not in the lettering, I did the pulse 24 too but not as easy, the grooves aren't deep enough really

Looks awesome... might have to try

Big Bair

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How’s that juice? Sounds delicious.

So good! I love key lime cheesecake so it was right up my alley. They make a lime gummy bears flavor as well that is outstanding.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Chasing after a 2.5 yr old whole afternoon, I'm now having a nice pint of Guinness and a lazy vape...
DSC_0090.JPG

... before cleaning various RDAs and tanks.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This Double Barrel is awesome! Merlini Mini on top with a .83 ohm build at 20 watts with some Mr. Salt-E menthol ice. Super refreshing!
a0d027105a6772d9381653dfffd1e4e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still think I need one of those

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Check eBay. There was listing for $67 and change. Limited color selection though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's where I got mine, I went back to buy another, I got the black but wanted to pick up a champagne as well.
But all that's left is black.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

VU Sponsors