Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Berserker is a great, great mtl tank.
26e75d75996ecff9989a89c9ee1d9e11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love my Berserker tank. Just made an awesome build with mine .

fa42c63406475c8c22c981ddaa39cf0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
54504078228349b4ac8f05a6253807b6.jpg

Does anyone else think Vapetasia's Killer Kustard tastes like an abandoned mental hospital?

"We don't lick other people!" is just another lie adults tell kids.
It’s been a while since I’ve had it, last I remember the original and strawberry were really good. However, I don’t doubt that it all the sudden sucks. It got popular fast and like every juice I like that gets mass produced, something changes and it taste like shit.

Vaping.Trucker

Member For 1 Year
It’s been a while since I’ve had it, last I remember the original and strawberry were really good. However, I don’t doubt that it all the sudden sucks. It got popular fast and like every juice I like that gets mass produced, something changes and it taste like shit.
My dad vapes ONLY killer kustard. He says the taste/throat hit makes it feel like he's smoking, which is the only reason he vapes it.

I should have taken that as "it's like a cigarette and it tastes like shit".

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My dad vapes ONLY killer kustard. He says the taste/throat hit makes it feel like he's smoking, which is the only reason he vapes it.

I should have taken that as "it's like a cigarette and it tastes like shit".

That’s a shame. One more off my list of back up juices.

Vaping.Trucker

Member For 1 Year
That’s a shame. One more off my list of back up juices.
Obviously taste is subjective, tho. I can't stand most of what my chick likes to vape, and she hates most of the ones I like. I'm was just trying to see if maybe it was just me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Late night game session hoping not to work in the am because of the rain coming in. I hope I don't screw myself.
490baeadf5cf662d57bb74ecff92f66e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Edit: went to bed shortly after this post because I know my boss. And sure enough. Picking up brush piles in the rain. With ol faithful.
fd3e675b529df50c39ce301fadead93b.jpg

Last edited:

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just built up the Ares on my ikonn 220 for work tomorrow. Testing it out. Using Naked tobacco series. American Cowboy at 18 mg this stuff tastes really good in the Ares.
89a8921b7f1e68f0432392520483ee8f.jpg

I think I may just have to buy another one of these Ares tanks.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Handcheck-600x600.jpg
Meet the family. From left to right; red Chubby Gorilla bottle with black cap, filled with 4mg DIY Strawberry Cheesecake juice. Voopoo Alpha One 222W mod with Sony VTC6 batteries with Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA in black. Voopoo Drag 157W mod with Sony VTC6 batteries with Vandy Vape Kylin RTA in stainless steel. Black Chubby Gorilla bottle with red cap filled with 6mg DIY Black Currant Cheesecake juice.

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got my rocket clone in the mail today. thanks to some tips from @pulsevape i think i got it working right on my first try. i started out with it on a smpl mod, but i wanted to try it a bit hotter, so now its on my istick30. good flavor, i am chain vaping it at 4.8v and no dry hits. pretty nice mtl setup imo. im half a tank in on my first build and im pretty impressed.
genny.JPG

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Impressions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not bad. I put a framed staple in it, which I think is too much coil for it. It wicks too slowly. Once this tank is empty, I'm gonna replace it with an alien.
I put an alien in it. I literally said, "Wow" out loud while sitting here by myself. Definitely a fantastic flavor RTA!

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Modz By Nasy dual squonker pwm, crazy cool custom-etched by Nate, w/Cthulhu Gaia rdta has been my go-to since I got her in Sept... never thought I'd say that about a squonker, lol

8ulFLX5.jpg
8ulFLX5.jpg

Friggin’ copyright infringement.....
Total rip-off of “Mad Season” album cover
derp
Layne (may his music be praised) created that image based on this photo of he and his gf

cool mod though
7C736F20-064C-4C75-9517-93C33D1D2A14.jpeg

VU Sponsors