The Official #HandCheck Thread

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got some bubble glass in for the 24mm Dotmod RTA today. I forgot what a flavor machine this RTA is!

CtmgRaJ.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same billet and the juul. And yes the juul looks run over because it got ran over. Lol lost it in a parking lot and found it 5 days later. Pulled the pod and put a new one in. Works like a charm.
72f7f5d7c7aad3c0a76640c9c930e606.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Finally got my preorder Atomvapes Sandman and Njord RDA. I have a feling I am going to love this mod and if the flat paint holds up on the Njord I am going to like it as well.

15June-Handcheck.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Thought you sold your squid.

Which one? Lol

I did, this is the newer model with the Peace Maker sub ohm tank.
The tank takes SMOK coils.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
11 years ago today my lil brother gave his life so that we can live the one we live. I dedicate todays mod choice to him. #redwhiteandblue#marines
6ddbc3954c0f793ab7a8ac59f8543c9c.jpg
20d1b1cf5836a6c00e95ab1bf767ac97.jpg
0fb8b2d06f3474aa23b8c8497b1620ad.jpg
f5ba157686586ec8696de3a6dd619b5d.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room
The ultimate sacrifice and I thank him and all service members for what you do or have done. This was definitely a wonderful handcheck

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well said, brother. Without these outstanding people we wouldn't have anything.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
My dad was in the service. Before I was alive but it's still emotional for me as well. He cleaned the boilers on naval ships. Ended up with emphazima and lung cancer from that and smoking and died when I was 14.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My dad was in the service. Before I was alive but it's still emotional for me as well. He cleaned the boilers on naval ships. Ended up with emphazima and lung cancer from that and smoking and died when I was 14.

Thanks for his service and sorry for your loss..

Sent from a very cloudy room

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
10466a293dc3204f513df8abe5a90047.jpg

Running the Juul pod on the marquee today. A 1.9 ohm pod at 6 watts. This battery should last several days that way. The airflow with the adapter is pretty good for a pod. Still MTL but an easier draw than the pod system alone.

Carpe Nidor

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I was a Boiler Tech as well on a Destroyer from 76-80.
It was a dirty job and dangerous as well. 125 degrees, Working around 1200 PSI steam lines, 1000PSI ND fuel pumps, and a few fires at times.
All the steam lines down there were lined with asbestos and we would have to rewrap them from time to time.
Never thought about the consequences of doing that with no masks.
Sorry to hear about your dad.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10466a293dc3204f513df8abe5a90047.jpg

Running the Juul pod on the marquee today. A 1.9 ohm pod at 6 watts. This battery should last several days that way. The airflow with the adapter is pretty good for a pod. Still MTL but an easier draw than the pod system alone.

Carpe Nidor
Well that's new. Never seen that mod or way to set one up. My run over juul is charging ready for work today. Your setup is badass

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a Boiler Tech as well on a Destroyer from 76-80.
It was a dirty job and dangerous as well. 125 degrees, Working around 1200 PSI steam lines, 1000PSI ND fuel pumps, and a few fires at times.
All the steam lines down there were lined with asbestos and we would have to rewrap them from time to time.
Never thought about the consequences of doing that with no masks.
Sorry to hear about your dad.
From what I understand it was definitely a nasty job. Hell you know first hand. Thank you

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well that's new. Never seen that mod or way to set one up. My run over juul is charging ready for work today. Your setup is badass

It’s the limitless marquee mod system. 80W AIO. 2400mah internal battery. Comes with a drop in magnetic tank, 510 adapter and pod adapter. The pod adapter will fit most of the popular pods on the market right now.

Carpe Nidor

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
After a year of waiting on the board, and two months of waiting on this specific mod, I'm finally holding a DNA 250C. Got the Voltrove about a month ago in anticipation, and I must say they go together even better than I thought. Oh, and Max says hi.
B8mYLaF.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Worth the wait?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I have an authentic and these don't compare. The fire buttons are of cheaper quality and the brass is clear coated. The squonk bottle door fit a little loose so I put it in a vise and gave it a light squeeze. Fits good now.
Other than that it works fine.
I have a few of these for the purpose of using them at work and so on. If I drop it, no big deal.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
There are para-series stacks, but they're boxes and they're kind of big.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's basically what i'm using in my Underground series box but only 6 wraps with 2x26/40 SS 316 and WOW! Too powerful! Or i'm a pussy!
I'll try your 9 to 10 wrap.
2 coils?!?!? Dude, you're pulling 70+ amps with that.

VU Sponsors