Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Loving the hell out of my iJoy RDTA combo on my Geekvape Aegis Legend. It's got a wonderful flavor and throat hit.
2934b16473b7c728be15dd0a5b83c908.jpg

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
Really liking the Reload X for a squonk RDA. The way the air flow is routed under the coils makes it produces great flavor and it's next to impossible to over squonk.

a82382d56d740d3037094afcd3c2189e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
I absolutely love that RDA. Favorite RDA to squonk with, hands down, by a long shot.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny, I just ordered a NCII-22 today for a RTA.

Sent from the Death Star
I wasnt sure if the recoil was 22 or not but when I saw you looking for a 22 I measured against the 25. Was gonna send it to you if it was the right size.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Who's Little Orca is it???

It's GADGET'S :)

b66997dd250847b4ebdb257c6bcae5b1.jpg

I ordered a set of doors for the Molly but the front one didn't fit, to loose.
Nathaniel at Mods by Nasy was great about it, the same day I emailed him I had a tracking number for a replacement.

So it's out with the sand paper and with a little tweaking... A door for the Little Orca!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Nathaniel at Mods by Nasy was great about it, the same day I emailed him I had a tracking number for a replacement.

So it's out with the sand paper and with a little tweaking... A door for the Little Orca!

You have quite a lot of ingenuity gadget!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Awesome. I knew you'd figure something out

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
thanks for the first impressions @CactusFanaticus :cheers:
:cheers:
Only a couple tanks through it so definitely first impressions, no deal breakers for me have raised their head as of yet. Noticed one thing, right after filling a small amount of juice will make it into the chamber, since the coils sit so high it doesn’t spew hot juice and being top airflow it doesn’t leak out, a few pulls after filling vapes it all off so no big deal. At least it isn’t running down the side of the mod lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats good enough for me. i ordered one on pure impulse a few days ago and i still havnt seen or read anything about it (aside from your post now)...sounds like ill have
View attachment 121010
Scotty P son.yae yae. I know a dude that looks just like this. Lol sooo funny. Acts the same too

VU Sponsors