The Official #HandCheck Thread

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mmm strawberry cheesecake inside

2ee5413efd115a014cdfd731a60bf8ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I love strawberry cheesecake, and have been looking for an e-juice that flavor. Is that your recipe, or is it something you found?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok bx, here ya go. its tough to get good pics = so much bling

whaat it used to look like
20200508_160954.jpg

what it looks like now. getting the paint outta the letting was a mofo. i tried to get the black out of the lower area, but i am glad i didn't, looks great. these pics just don't do it justice.

20200509_084742.jpg 20200509_084824.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm. Interesting. I have the Vaporesso Tarot Baby with the NRG SE tank. Nice little kit. I have to admit, I'm a bit of a Vaporesso fan.

View attachment 160568 View attachment 160567
Offset atty opposite fire button. I am a nut job when it comes to that. Don't like thumb fire, and with atty closest me for finger fire just feels backwards. Other than that it is a fantastic mod. Love the Tarot mini with centered 510 :) I have nothing against Vaporesso at all except this design, and in their defense it is a popular design that most people want/love. Just not this people :facepalm:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok bx, here ya go. its tough to get good pics = so much bling

whaat it used to look like
View attachment 160564

what it looks like now. getting the paint outta the letting was a mofo. i tried to get the black out of the lower area, but i am glad i didn't, looks great. these pics just don't do it justice.

View attachment 160565 View attachment 160566
Looks great man. I've got the ss version from Gadget as an Xmas present a couple years ago. I love it. Smooth finish, smooth threads. I'll get it out every now and then. Tapatalk isn't being friendly right now with my pics. And Im vip on Tapatalk so that is some bullshit

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first builds were on a Baal V2 and a Mad Hatter. I started a thread here about it some five years ago because I needed help and couldn't get it. The ohms were not right. Everyone kept telling me "wrap them tighter". I was pulling so hard on that wire it actually cut into my hands and started to bleed. Kept thinking wtf is going on. Then, at some point realized they all meant the wraps tighter together, not the wire tighter to the mandrel. Coil was so gapped out it was touching the top cap and causing a short :facepalm::facepalm::D:D
Anyway, I woulda given up if not for a couple of people here. Sure wish I could remember their names :shades:
Wrong thread? Did you mean to put this in the first rebuildable one?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This X-Priv used to belong to my gym owner. Let's just say that not everybody is as careful with their stuff as everybody else :rolleyes: He beat this thing to death including dropping it out of his pocket while pulling into the gym on his Harley. After a year and a half it finally stopped working. I got him another mod and took this one. I got the thing working haha. I think it was just ALL gunked up in the 510, and everywhere else. It wouldn't even start when I got it. Got the crap outta there with lots of contact cleaner and it started right up. Now I have to find the cover for the 510 area.

Paired with the ol Heracles RTA2. That's the tank I had the same build and cotton in for like 9 months :D It might have even still vaped alright, but the copper positive pin was so crusty with oxidation I couldn't even get it to fire. I had to gently sand the crap off the pin for my ohm reader or any mod to see it. Got it's first thorough cleaning too.This is still a great RTA and this non matchy setup will be in the rotation for a little while at least.
20200509_145638_cr.jpg
20200509_145646_cr.jpg
20200509_145654_cr.jpg
20200509_145659_cr.jpg
20200509_145729_cr.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice, I like my X-Priv Baby a lot as well. Nice little mod.

Watching eNascar from a special place today: North Wilkesboro

Hasn't been a race there since 1996 IIRC, it's mostly weeds now. But, Dale Jr got them to fix up enough to scan for iRacing..and they are racing it right now on Fox. Boyer and Gordon raced there and now get to again, they are having a hoot of time. xD

Wooooo...

IMG_20200509_125900.jpg

Goon clone on my VTinbox, chips and dip, and a lovely bevvy. Life is good. XD

IMG_20200509_122529907.jpg
PS: just got a ring at the door...it's the Exus mod I bought from Shaun and a package from Eciggity...:confetti:
:vapemail:

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some people got it naturally, some didnt and still don't. It takes time my dude.

Smallest coil I ever wrapped were 24g on 24g nano coils man. Talk about blistering hot.
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Oh, I'm fine with coils at this point, but apparently not with posting in the right thread :facepalm::D

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And with the Fat Daddy parts too. Waddaya think? Not bad for a bargain bin series setup.
These critters have a mean chirp to them. I already had a pair with the Fat Daddy parts, these were just too good a deal to pass up. I had to go looking in my room to find 22 mm RDAs that I hadn't put squonk pins in or find the regular pin for.
Those Royal Hunter RDAs are one of the best RDAs I have ever owned! One of the things I regret getting rid of and now I can't find one anywhere!

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
I got the RH several years ago and for some reason never got around to building it. He's got a home now!:D

VU Sponsors