Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PINK.... Really?

Lol, I guess I could take it to work for a new powder coating... Lol

Only problem is that I would lose the RH emblem in the powder coating process.
Oh shoot! they're sold out of every color but pink! Sorry, I didn't see that. They have been other places though too for a few bucks.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll buy one at 200% profit for you + shipping.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
I wouldn't do that ya man. THIS place has some and I know I've seen them somewhere else too. if worse comes to worse we'll work something out that doesn't entail me gouging your eyes out :D

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Oh shoot! they're sold out of every color but pink! Sorry, I didn't see that. Thye have been other places though too for a few bucks.
I'll look around. If you happen to come across them b4 me send me a link. Thanks.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Already talking with him. Just exploring all options for best deal out there. What can I say...its in my nature...lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the RH several years ago and for some reason never got around to building it. He's got a home now!
I think it was @dubya314 that had one in here a while back. I bought mine because they were dirt cheap and I was already ordering something from Ecigcity at the time. For 75cents each why not right? I got all different colors.

i like it. Great match for the NC. If I had one complaint I think they should have made the airflow holes all the same height. Performs great like it is though.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it was @dubya314 that had one in here a while back. I bought mine because they were dirt cheap and I was already ordering something from Ecigcity at the time. For 75cents each why not right? I got all different colors.

i like it. Great match for the NC. If I had one complaint I think they should have made the airflow holes all the same height. Performs great like it is though.
I had 2, and Tallpines was selling 8 for 5 bucks, so I figured why not :) When just looking, a lot are gone though. Down to 5 left. I really only need one, but wouldn't go down to none.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cheap vape day...unboxed and setup my new plastic Anita sqounker with an old iJoy Combo RDA I had laying around.
Dual coil SS316 for 0.42ohm @ 250C / 35W.

HjX2POD.jpg

I knew this wasn't gonna be a great mod in TC, and it isn't. But, it's not half bad either, especially for the price. :cool:
It does feel really cheap, but it's growing on me.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Cheap vape day...unboxed and setup my new plastic Anita sqounker with an old iJoy Combo RDA I had laying around.

HjX2POD.jpg

I knew this wasn't gonna be a great mod in TC, and it isn't. But, it's not half bad either, especially for the price. :cool:

I love the looks of that mod. Where did you get it? Is it 21700?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you!

You're welcome. :)

I also swapped out the accursed iJoy Combo RDA for one that won't leak all over me...forgot about that thing and it's damn down-sloping AF...

Single-coil MACE RDA, 0.28 ohm. (pretty sure it's the same SS316 wire)
The mod never asked if was a new rda, it just did it...lol.

zSPMIX4.jpg

It's worth the $15 I paid for it..LOL... ;-)

*edit*...it's still eating battery in TC even with the 21700, so gonna try wattage and see if it's better. I don't expect much out of the thing, it's a fun toy mod. xD

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

HjX2POD.jpg

It does feel really cheap, but it's growing on me.
Was a decent mod I thought. Had a couple of them.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are you going to trade it for? I have its brother Punk 85. Nice mods!

Click on Pic to see larger
I have and love the 85 as well. In fact, it's in my hand now :D
15891692569021635066798.jpg

Nano, 85, 86, I love em all. I'm working on a package deal for a Billet Box, have two 86's, only reason I was willing. But he went with Ehpro 101 instead. Now I'm sad that one is leaving :facepalm:

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have and love the 85 as well. In fact, it's in my hand now :D
View attachment 160688

Nano, 85, 86, I love em all. I'm working on a package deal for a Billet Box, have two 86's, only reason I was willing. But he went with Ehpro 101 instead. Now I'm sad that one is leaving :facepalm:

I would love to get my hands on a Punk 86, but they are hard to find nowadays. :( I do have an Ehpro 101 though. Nice little tube mod.

unnamed.jpg IMG_3562.jpg

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would love to get my hands on a Punk 86, but they are hard to find nowadays. :( I do have an Ehpro 101 though. Nice little tube mod.

View attachment 160709 View attachment 160708
I love it for it's simplicity and beauty, tough one to carry out n about though. But I am deep in the pits of Billet hell, and there ain't no gettin' out :devil::D

Are you much of a trader? I guess with two (86's), I would at least still think about it....
I was so close to buying one of each color when I got mine, really wish I would have :(

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love it for it's simplicity and beauty, tough one to carry out n about though. But I am deep in the pits of Billet hell, and there ain't no gettin' out :devil::D

Are you much of a trader? I guess with two (86's), I would at least still think about it....
I was so close to buying one of each color when I got mine, really wish I would have :(

I have been known to a little trading. :p I don't have any BB stuff though. :( What else might you be interested in?

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Fakirs Illusia

162c0be92c534d8440fbfa447203cfd5.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Mornin' Inspector! :p Nice setup ya got there. How's your experience with the Unity? Mine is hit and miss. It's definitely a cloud producing flavor banger, and I love it when it behaves. Sometimes my build lasts almost a month with no problems. Other times, not so much. Dry hits, and juice dumps, and such. :( I build it precisely according to Rip's tutorial every single time. why.gif

VU Sponsors