Sweet mod!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How do you like that Merlin setup? Good vape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlins are my main drivers at work - have been since their release

That little Zoom - vapes well for such a teeny thing - but has that annoying automatic shutoff after 15 minutes or so

I do like the Zoom over the COV mini-volt, the button is on the front, easier to fire

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merlins are my main drivers at work - have been since their release

That little Zoom - vapes well for such a teeny thing - but has that annoying automatic shutoff after 15 minutes or so

I do like the Zoom over the COV mini-volt, the button is on the front, easier to fire

I have been trying to find a mini mod to use after having a horrible time with the vt75 nano. I was looking at the v2 of the cov mini-volt or the tarot nano in green. Just haven't seen anyone use or talk about the tarot nano yet.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was also looking at the sig j80. Heard good things about it but still question it with the sign213 mods luck.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been trying to find a mini mod to use after having a horrible time with the vt75 nano. I was looking at the v2 of the cov mini-volt or the tarot nano in green. Just haven't seen anyone use or talk about the tarot nano yet.

I love the vt75 nano I got from you. It's a great little mod. Here it is with my merlin...
d52711571165491982e92b9ca97cddcc.jpg
I'm switching it up with my Avacado 24 on my cricket 2
a023916e40831cb6a239a8b035dabbd5.jpg

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the vt75 nano I got from you. It's a great little mod. Here it is with my merlin...

Lucky! I want that mod so bad and tried so much to get it to work. I wish I had one of my single coil tanks like I have now. I just could never get the nano to work right for me. If I knew the magic to get it to work for me... I would buy another one! I loved the mod, it just pissed me off I couldn't build correctly for it!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have also been eyeballing that cricket 2 wince pre-sales. Now there is a 25 version. I will probably snag one up when I find a good deal in it. $20 or less.

How are you liking that thing?

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have also been eyeballing that cricket 2 wince pre-sales. Now there is a 25 version. I will probably snag one up when I find a good deal in it. $20 or less.

How are you liking that thing?

I'm loving it, I got the 25 from huff and puffers for 20 bucks last week and it's solid as hell. Like the option for series or parallel.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving it, I got the 25 from huff and puffers for 20 bucks last week and it's solid as hell. Like the option for series or parallel.

Yeah, that was my push to grab it. Switch between parallel and series.

VU Sponsors