803031e7b07e969b6fa7b7711e391f74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Here I am looking online for a mini mod... went down to my bench to put some stuff down there and found this dude I forgot in bought during Christmas. Best $8 I ever spent in the vape game! Haha

833c51c22d9a31db44f6fc21495671a7.jpg

Yup. I got 3 of them for 30 bucks. Gave one away traded one and kept one. I use it for a pocket size beater. Right now I'm running a baby beast on it at 60 watts I get good battery life and a small size.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. I got 3 of them for 30 bucks. Gave one away traded one and kept one. I use it for a pocket size beater. Right now I'm running a baby beast on it at 60 watts I get good battery life and a small size.

I finally unboxed mine tonight. Didn't realize it was so small. Also didn't realize it has a 3000+ mah battery in it. When I bought it, i didn't even look at its specs. DJ said it was good so I bought it. Wish I had gotten a second for a backup! Gotta figure out a good small tank out of what I have or need to order to make it a good beater pocket mod. I had my conqueror on it and it was vaping nice!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I finally unboxed mine tonight. Didn't realize it was so small. Also didn't realize it has a 3000+ mah battery in it. When I bought it, i didn't even look at its specs. DJ said it was good so I bought it. Wish I had gotten a second for a backup! Gotta figure out a good small tank out of what I have or need to order to make it a good beater pocket mod. I had my conqueror on it and it was vaping nice!

It's perfect for single coil RTAS or a baby beast.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mage merlin alpha one exo lots of good choices

I missed out on snagging an alpha one when they were cheap! Damn! Haha

I have a mage but that is dual coil. I have seen the exo but haven't LOOKED at it yet.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I missed out on snagging an alpha one when they were cheap! Damn! Haha

I have a mage but that is dual coil. I have seen the exo but haven't LOOKED at it yet.

Exo has 2 decks. An Ammit deck and a tsunami deck. Can be used in 6ml or 2ml mode. I haven't tried it yet though. Alpha one is still only 10 bucks lol

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exo has 2 decks. An Ammit deck and a tsunami deck. Can be used in 6ml or 2ml mode. I haven't tried it yet though. Alpha one is still only 10 bucks lol

$10 but shipping is where they get ya! Haha

I need to look at the exo it sounds like. How is the flavor in that thing? I know you have one! Or it is on its way! Haha

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
$10 but shipping is where they get ya! Haha

I need to look at the exo it sounds like. How is the flavor in that thing? I know you have one! Or it is on its way! Haha

I haven't opened it yet lol but I'm really liking the exo XL tank. It's a good upgrade from a big baby beast but needs less watts then the tfv8. Fits nicely in the middle

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't opened it yet lol but I'm really liking the exo XL tank. It's a good upgrade from a big baby beast but needs less watts then the tfv8. Fits nicely in the middle

I think you need to handcheck that exo!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Finally get my red one Monday! Wish I still had my g-priv!

What happened to it? I'm kinda glad I didn't order the gold tfv8 since the tfv12 is coming out now plus I have a purple tfv8 on the way with the gx350

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What happened to it? I'm kinda glad I didn't order the gold tfv8 since the tfv12 is coming out now plus I have a purple tfv8 on the way with the gx350

I sold it to a buddy who hadn't bought a mod since the sig150 mod. He checked out my mods to see what he liked and I sold him that and the Crius plus. I miss that chunky mod. It was my everyday mod for a while. I will get another one soon... as soon as they do one in the rainbow paint job!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I sold it to a buddy who hadn't bought a mod since the sig150 mod. He checked out my mods to see what he liked and I sold him that and the Crius plus. I miss that chunky mod. It was my everyday mod for a while. I will get another one soon... as soon as they do one in the rainbow paint job!

All their rainbow mods never came out sadly. I like my gpriv too. Need to use it more

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here I am looking online for a mini mod... went down to my bench to put some stuff down there and found this dude I forgot in bought during Christmas. Best $8 I ever spent in the vape game! Haha

833c51c22d9a31db44f6fc21495671a7.jpg

Extremely under rated board. TC is smooth on that Lil guy.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my gpriv but not diggin my big baby on it...to be able to only use a 220w mod at 50w is nuts...dont u think? Been using the cloud beast on it...contemplating on canning the baby and big baby and ordering another cloud beast so each my alien and g priv have one. Altho that king looks amazing...wonder how it would work on the priv?

Sent from my Sic 6

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I love my gpriv but not diggin my big baby on it...to be able to only use a 220w mod at 50w is nuts...dont u think? Been using the cloud beast on it...contemplating on canning the baby and big baby and ordering another cloud beast so each my alien and g priv have one. Altho that king looks amazing...wonder how it would work on the priv?

Sent from my Sic 6
I think the king is better suited for a triple or quad battery mod. Just cause a device does 220 watts doesn't make it a good idea to use it all.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I like the big baby but shit...cant get the coil to last...ok, so the king is out. Thanks

Sent from my Sic 6
The exo XL is nice for a tank between the big baby and tfv8. I use it at 110 watts with the c4 coil

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the big baby but shit...cant get the coil to last...ok, so the king is out. Thanks

Sent from my Sic 6

That is how I was with my OG crown. Then I got my tfv4... coils lasted a loooong time there. Hoping the same goes for the tfv8 that is waiting on my desk at work.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The full size TFV4 and TFV8 had short coil life on my juice.
We're talking between 2 - 5 days and it was time to change coils.
However the TFV4 Micro lasted 2 weeks.
Every coil in that lasted 2 weeks.

Certainly hoping the TFV12 is different but not holding my breath.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

That's why it's good it has RBA decks. Plus we use really sweet juice which kills life

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My crown coils would last a week max. My tfv4 coils would go 2-3 weeks.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My t10 coils last me bout 2 weeks at 100w. What coils do youbguys recommend for the big baby and baby? Im using the t6 and its only lasting a few days at 50-55

Sent from my Sic 6

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My t10 coils last me bout 2 weeks at 100w. What coils do youbguys recommend for the big baby and baby? Im using the t6 and its only lasting a few days at 50-55

Sent from my Sic 6

As expensive as those coils are... they should last longer! This is why I have only used rta's for the entire last year.

VU Sponsors