Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only old car I have is my 64 Impala black with red interior and the starry night headliner. Has 327 in it now with a 4 speed Muncie rock crusher trans. Pulled the engine to do a rebuild or drop a 383 stroker that was offered to me on the cheap. Also the car is stripped and primed and needs to be painted. Home projects have gotten in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely the stroker dude!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely the stroker dude!

If I get the stroker, I need to find some heads and intake and figure out if I will keep it carbureted or take it fuel injected. I want it to be a reliable daily driver/road beast.

So many decisions! Hahaha

I did upgrade the front brakes 19 years ago with disc but I am wanting to put a bigger rotor and caliper on and convert the rear to disk too.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I get the stroker, I need to find some heads and intake and figure out if I will keep it carbureted or take it fuel injected. I want it to be a reliable daily driver/road beast.

So many decisions! Hahaha

I did upgrade the front brakes 19 years ago with disc but I am wanting to put a bigger rotor and caliper on and convert the rear to disk too.

They are both reliable. I would go carb unless you can find someone who can truly tune the efi but, the right heads, intake and carb, you cant go wrong.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1dbd5aad2fa4e9349b67e7f7316ff507.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are both reliable. I would go carb unless you can find someone who can truly tune the efi but, the right heads, intake and carb, you cant go wrong.

327 has a 600cfm edelbrock carb on it now. That engine isn't built for big performance. Built for a slightly more tuned stock 327. That is why when opted with the stroker I'm all about it. Only down side is that it is out of a weekend drag car. Probably have to get the thing machines all through or at least checked out. The 327 I had completely re machined too to bottom. Everything new edelbrock went inside of it. Solid engine for sure!

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UNBALANCE
001d3f4c5cb784a242a4e0d4562bc724.jpg

The tank is heavier than the mod IMO..

Well bugger. There aren't many options left then in the regulated section: HCigar VT250 or SX Mini G Class. Maybe I should just weather-the-storm, for now; it doesn't look half bad on the IPV 6X..

Edit: Which tank is that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's in its standard 10ml configuration?

Well bugger. There aren't many options left then in the regulated section: HCigar VT250 or SX Mini G Class. Maybe I should just weather-the-storm, for now; it doesn't look half bad on the IPV 6X..

The gclass by yihi is the best regulated box mod to fit 30ml... there's a sigelei that fits 30-40ml i think

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The gclass by yihi is the best regulated box mod to fit 30ml... there's a sigelei that fits 30-40ml i think

Yes, there is the Sigelei SnowWolf 218; however, I'm staying away from that company.

The SX Mini G Class would look awesome, especially with my Gunmetal Mizer; however, it'll end up costing me around AUD$320.

Wait for something new and/or a sale, I shall.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, there is the Sigelei SnowWolf 218; however, I'm staying away from that company.

The SX Mini G Class would look awesome, especially with my Gunmetal Mizer; however, it'll end up costing me around AUD$320.

Wait for something new and/or a sale, I shall.

O yeah for sure,this box is my last Chinese mod that's it!!!! I'm gonna be buying that box from mod modded for sure,I'm not really fun of 18650s, I'm more of a lipo guy

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O yeah for sure,this box is my last Chinese mod that's it!!!! I'm gonna be buying that box from mod modded for sure,I'm not really fun of 18650s, I'm more of a lipo guy

Why are you partial towards Lipo?

I'll continue buying Chinese mods because it is the cheaper route, but none from Sigelei, for now.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are you partial towards Lipo?

I'll continue buying Chinese mods because it is the cheaper route, but none from Sigelei, for now.

Lipo? I used to hate till I used em........ no cut off no throttle down! Lipo just gives you life all the way down to 20% batt life.. I hate CHECK BATTERY message with 18650s

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lipo? I used to hate till I used em........ no cut off no throttle down! Lipo just gives you life all the way down to 20% batt life.. I hate CHECK BATTERY message with 18650s

I have always wondered why people don't like lipos! My first lipo was my lavabox and it has always been awesome and I love the thing! Vape until the battery bar is empty! Never changes like it does with 18650 cells!

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
is that a matador?
Yes it is. A 1978 AMC Matador Barcellona 360. When my friends were buying Stangs and Camaro's, I got that and loved it. 70,000 original miles, motor was completely redone though. Bought it for 4g's. Took it to car shows and every single person that walked up was like, "Is that a Matador?" lol.

It was awsome to drive. I delivered pizza in the fucking thing lol and seeing the look on the face of people that got beat by it, especially that one ricer, was priceless. It had no back seat. That is where the sub box was mounted. Had one 15, two 12's and two 10's. Had two amps but do not remember what they were and a Pioneer head unit.

Then, one day a guy pulled out infront of me and I t boned his truck. Front end was destroyed. I kept it for 2 years until I let it go :(

Johnny VapeStand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. Don't remember the year the car was built, but I had it in 1985. I didn't appreciate it for what it was, though. The thing had balls!

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. Don't remember the year the car was built, but I had it in 1985. I didn't appreciate it for what it was, though. The thing had balls!
Mine had the vinyl top which I tore off which exposed the big hidden rear side windows, deleted the front and rear bumper and ran the dual exhaust out if the holes where the rear bumper mounted. I did a lot of weight reduction on it and that, along with the engine work, it was a fun ride. I do want another one to restore.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got all 3 VT75's that I got from @fuseryder set up with my profiles and theme. Using the Silver one today with the TFV4. I now have 4 VT75's and a VT133. Wish I still had my Reuleaux DNA 200 but let it go for some moving expenses. Guess I will try the DNA 250 when I can afford one.

e78c864647d70dea4e974da091820984.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been vaping on her all morning. This mods a winner. TC is just phenomenal. Different but phenomenal. It's FSK good.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

FML I guess something else to add to the collection

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One of my favorite grab n go, leak proof RDAs right there. I liked it so much for out and about dripping I got the V2 Pro and Lite versions.
They do rock! That's the v2 and my fiance has the lite. The flavor out of it still one of the best out there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's sharp -

I'm waiting on my old one to come back with a new paint job and refurbished guts :)

Patience is a virtue with Tmods. He gets stuff done quickly, the actual getting it in the mail seems to be a constriction in the flow of the business. But the end product is really good. Even if you have to get it repaired, Tom stands behind his products and in my case, came back better than original...

and btw, such a small mod it is easily carried and I see it going with me pretty much all the time.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Patience is a virtue with Tmods. He gets stuff done quickly, the actual getting it in the mail seems to be a constriction in the flow of the business. But the end product is really good. Even if you have to get it repaired, Tom stands behind his products and in my case, came back better than original...

Yeah - when I contacted him about getting this refurbished, he talked me into buying a second one - which I vape for relaxation after workScreen Shot 2017-02-04 at 1.27.53 PM.png , lol

VU Sponsors