Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
200 watt Cloud Kicker Society Icon. One bad ass mod.

09c8b2e916cc234a649c7261d6f72bc9.jpg

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
On the others ive seen the picture continues to the bottom cover too. I seen Tony from the Vapor Trail Channels and he showed how the bottom slides off and you get to the batterys. But his the picture from the top continued all the way down. I see yours has a different bottom part. Is that a extra piece you bought or do you choose the one you want??

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On the others ive seen the picture continues to the bottom cover too. I seen Tony from the Vapor Trail Channels and he showed how the bottom slides off and you get to the batterys. But his the picture from the top continued all the way down. I see yours has a different bottom part. Is that a extra piece you bought or do you choose the one you want??
No there's a black and white version. They sent me the white for review.

http://cksbrand.com/collections/devices/products/icon-200-box

-William Cowper

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love that white one compared to the black. Finally found it in their site this morning with your link.

Do they ever do deals on their mods or are their prices fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, I don't know. This is the first time I ever dealt with them.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice. My mechanicals case..

15g9gmo.png

I have a clear Plano case I use for my regulated devices.
It looks like a have my shit together but I have vape stuff everywhere in my house, shop stuff and my own.
Nice. Is that a pelican case?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Pelican 1075. I have another 1075 with a Glock17 and a ported Ruger in it. A damn good case that can take a beating and keeps everything dry, unscratched, and in place.
Yeah pelican cases are stupidly good. They protect everything and anything and can take a beating

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah pelican cases are stupidly good. They protect everything and anything and can take a beating

I second that. Expensive but good. Worth the money when you have > $2500 in guns or almost $1K of vape gear. $50 bucks for a case ain't shit. I highly recommend to others to get it :)

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What's the shiny one on the bottom right?

It's a special edition Marley Box by Anino Lokal #12, made in the Phillipines. Made from a block of silver with brass on top and bottom for durability. No steel in this at all except for a couple of custom screws. It fires fused claptons, no ramp up, like a cricket but a little less noisy and with battery life, sub ohm all day no change batteries. I highly recommend Philippine mech's if your into that, some of my favorites, also most expensive.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm really enjoying my new X1 combo! I set it up with a 5 wrap, 3.5mm, dual 22g Kanthal coil build @.19 which according to my ohms calc, is about 75 watts and I'm using a VTC4 for power. I also discovered a killer new flavor combo. Loaded Glazed Donut on top of E-Liquid Wonderland Blueberry Custard. Both 3mg nic. It hits butter smooth and the flavor is amazing. I can't stop vaping it!

Shawntmp_7596-20170205_143629-1420345788.jpg

Attachments

• tmp_7596-20170205_1436291970506741.jpg
    tmp_7596-20170205_1436291970506741.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 25

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I second that. Expensive but good. Worth the money when you have > $2500 in guns or almost $1K of vape gear. $50 bucks for a case ain't shit. I highly recommend to others to get it :)

That's what I use for both of those things for both of those reasons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors