Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Not vape mail perse...lets call it vape mail adjacent hehe.

Hovering with my mouse over the cart window and not sure what to do,been like this for the last 20 minutes.

wut to do..JPG

About 180'ish euros total...
If i get the Zaion i gotta get the BP Mods - TMD Boro Tank,i love me some PnP coils.
Got 44 minutes to place order so i can get it tomorrow,oh god make my pc crash so i don't buy it lol.

P.S: Yes those are Yoda themed battery wraps,would look awesome with the Black Zaion.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @dubya314 for the awesomness.
f3ea6d52179331b30500094fcff42d44.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
brfnr76t.jpg

Vape mail but not bought just for review purposes.
Still holding out on the Nitrous Zaion,hopefully my usual online vaping shops sell them all so they can restock.
I need to hold so i can get the batch that came out after the 25th of August.

P.S: Just pic of the box,gotta keep it like that for the unboxing video hehe.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape mail today:

vapemail.jpg

Topside in Black and Gold,would have preferred one of the other colors but this is all they had left and these are hard to find over here at the moment.
Also got me the new Wasp Nano RDA Plus by Oumier,this is the dual coil version.
I did the review on the Pro version (single coil) and was quite impressed by its performance,hope this one follows the same route.

Under the weather today so it will take me a day or two to do them video reviews for them,think i will start with the Topside.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail today:

View attachment 209225

Topside in Black and Gold,would have preferred one of the other colors but this is all they had left and these are hard to find over here at the moment.
Also got me the new Wasp Nano RDA Plus by Oumier,this is the dual coil version.
I did the review on the Pro version (single coil) and was quite impressed by its performance,hope this one follows the same route.

Under the weather today so it will take me a day or two to do them video reviews for them,think i will start with the Topside.
Feel better soon!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Added to stock w/ todays BCF. Sometimes, I like a little flavor w/my ice cream.
And a sugar cookie freebie ! that will work nicely with most of that.

1699128197924.jpeg

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
So kinda funny,got this subscriber from my Youtube channel,he is from the Philippines.
Really nice guy,he also does vaping reviews on Youtube and we talked thru email chatting back and forth.

Anyway he got a ton of the Centaurus B80 AIO for review purposes and he wanted to send me one so i could review it and also for personal use because he knows i am a lefty and this AIO is perfect for me.

He was going to send me one but the cost was too expensive so he just made a donation thru Paypal and made me promise i would use it to buy the B80 AIO,so here it is:

IMG_20231107_101044.jpg

Damn thing looks sexy as hell!!
Never reviewed an AIO before,well i did do a written review for the first Pulse but meh,kinda lazy on that one since it seemed a lot of work and i was still new to the whole reviewing thing.
But i am going full in for this one,can't wait to get started on it and see how it goes ;)

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
demo.jpg

Got me 2 new e-liquids to try,always struggle finding something i like.

Fellow Spanish reviewer sent me some stuff so i could review for my channel,the Vi Class and the Dead Rabbit Pro.

And the RDA on the right is the Demo RDA by The Mind FLayer.
This is a collaboration between Damn Vape and The Mind Flayer which is a Spanish brand,so you know being from Spain i had to get it.

Single coil 22mm RDA with an unusual airflow:

airflow.JPG

Pretty hyped about this one,a couple of Spanish reviewers i trust told me it's even better than the Nitrous RDA so yeah i am eager to give this one a try.

Got some backed up reviews but will try to get this one done maybe next week.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors