Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i have one, it workss great !

Thanks for sharing where you got that. Haha, now I can look for one at BCF. Edit: How big is yours? The opening in the BCF one doesn’t look like it will open 60 or 120ml bottles.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
FedEx just dropped off my Bullcity order! Some of these smell lovely. Hey @Roundhouse , I love the new bottles you're cycling in.
View attachment 155989

On the left you can kind of see a little tool. It's supposed to work like a charm removing the tip part from bottles. Bullcity has them for sale.

Have you tried that opener on the bottles? I’m not sure how it’s meant to work.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ever open a beer botttle with an opener ? well, there ya go.

Yes, but beer bottles are just one cap on a bottle. This is separating two caps. Sorry, but I can’t see it in my mind. So yes, I’m weird like that. What can I say? I just want to be able to open Savage Jackman already!!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This is separating two caps. Sorry, but I can’t see it in my mind.

So yes, I’m weird like that. What can I say? I just want to be able to open Savage Jackman already!!

i have no idea what you are referring to. all my bottles have 1 nozzle and 1 cap. well, except the droppers, i haate those.

i would ask you to post pics..... so i will ask someone else = do you know what she is talking about ? pic ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i have no idea what you are referring to. all my bottles have 1 nozzle and 1 cap. well, except the droppers, i haate those.

i would ask you to post pics..... so i will ask someone else = do you know what she is talking about ? pic ?

It chops off the top by the nozzle? I was thinking about the cap on top being sealed to the cap on the bottom. Grr, I may have to take pics at this point!! And I can’t find my phone. It’s one of them just excellent weeks in every way!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
my new, to me, but still very new, Purge "The Truck" 20700 clone with an og(i'm pretty sure) Apocolypse.
i'm pretty happy with it. but i would like it more if the lettering was bare brass.

View attachment 156009

Nice, it looks like a Gadget mod. So do something to make the brass lettering stick out. You can do it!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes! I just took off a 120ml bottles snap on top/tip just for you. I works great! I still haven't tried a smaller one though.

Edit for pic-
View attachment 156013

Not that nozzle. I can’t open the top cap to get the bottle open. It’s driving me batty. These child proof caps are too hard to open!!

Edit: thanks, Frank. Hopefully I’ll be able to open the outer cap and remove the inner nozzle. :wait:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I also found a demonstration video. It's not the same brand, but same design. Skip to 40 seconds in..

That’s the inside cap, Frank? Do you know a trick to open the outside cap? Ack, my device is dying. Later...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s the inside cap, Frank? Do you know a trick to open the outside cap? Ack, my device is dying. Later...
Man hands. Lol. Push down and squeeze. That's why I hate glass dropper bottles. The only ones I ever have an issue with. You could take a pair of snips and cut the whole cap away from the bottle. Then put the juice in another bottle.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
If it won't come of because it's stripped inside you can take a small screw driver and put it under the edge of the outer cap and pry it off.
I've had to do that a couple of times.

b1acc7ea57a65d9c21e2625c35f03ce1.jpg

22380d9d56e976c28624e003af17be8e.jpg

c620c507fd05f3692ef6c16cd076b832.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nother big Vape mail day. Outta control :crazy:
Boxxer for BB. Not hearing good things at all, but I keep the faith ;)
1582952915868442422172.jpg

Bantom Box From @gadget! Loaded with goodies. The Xeta and Boro's worth the price alone. And black boro gaskets!!! Sooo been wanting some of those :bingo::bingo:
Thank you sir, everything looks fantastic as usual :shades:
15829531969431335561673.jpg

And an unbelievable 1520ml from E-juice steals.com for something like 40 bucks. :rolleyes:
15829533269181913383985.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So far so good. Not the hardest hitting, but far from the weakest. Getting a molicel 18650 in there was a bit snug. Kind of thinking I may have to pry it out.
I'm using the Samsung 20650, whatever it was. Yeah it's tough to get in and out. I think I tried an 18650 in there but couldn't get it to fire?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Man hands. Lol. Push down and squeeze. That's why I hate glass dropper bottles. The only ones I ever have an issue with. You could take a pair of snips and cut the whole cap away from the bottle. Then put the juice in another bottle.

I hate admitting defeat like that, though. But I cut my thumb pretty badly the last time I went crazy on a bottle with scissors.

Thanks, China. I didn’t have enough reasons lately to dislike you!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If it won't come of because it's stripped inside you can take a small screw driver and put it under the edge of the outer cap and pry it off.
I've had to do that a couple of times.

b1acc7ea57a65d9c21e2625c35f03ce1.jpg

22380d9d56e976c28624e003af17be8e.jpg

c620c507fd05f3692ef6c16cd076b832.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Ooh, that’s clever!! Thanks, Gadget. I’d wondered if that top cap came off. I’ll try that today.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Speaking of which, I couldn’t get one of the Freeman juices open. Wth is going on with bottles and me lately? :help::lol:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not mail exactly since I picked it up from him, but the Half Moon Mods SQNKR and Kali V2 to replace the one I'd regrettably sold.

Beautiful mod, DB. And you’re lucky to be able to see Jwill like that. He just seems like such a cool guy!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nice, it looks like a Gadget mod. So do something to make the brass lettering stick out. You can do it!

i think(?) @gadget! had one a while ago. i wasn't a Purge geek then. and i didn't think i would like knurling, but i do.
if anyone out there has a Purge clone to sell, please PM me (please note, i don't like them all. just say'n)

i'm not even close to trying to brass the lettering, if you had it in your hand to see it, you would know why.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
it gets em off the really small ones. only by just pushing them off, you'l see what i mean.

The LB short fill bottles I use to mix with have nozzles that come off really easily. You push them a bit and they’ll either pop out or you pull them a bit. Easy peasy.

But opening pre made juice bottles lately...PITA imho.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i think(?) @gadget! had one a while ago. i wasn't a Purge geek then. and i didn't think i would like knurling, but i do.
if anyone out there has a Purge clone to sell, please PM me (please note, i don't like them all. just say'n)

i'm not even close to trying to brass the lettering, if you had it in your hand to see it, you would know why.

It just seems like a mod Gadget would have. It looks cool with the knurling. (It sounds like a horror movie title...The Knurling!)

VU Sponsors