nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Juggerknot (Mini) came, and it's the real deal. Puts every other atomizer I own to shame.

I put a 0.47 ohm Staple Fused Clapton in it, made from Wotofo pre-wound wire, five wraps or so, filled it with this Freeman Ruth's Loot, and I've never tasted anything quite like this. It is truly exceptional.

Burned the living shit out of me to start with. It means business. Running this coil at 37.5W and it's very nearly too hot for me. I'll adjust.

I got the stainless. Put it on my Vaporesso Luxe-S, marble. It's purty. Worth the money and then some. Feels like Santa came to see me today.

atomiseur-juggerknot-mini-rta-par-qp-design_1080x_2cd9c98a-80e9-4607-b3b5-5c05a84b957e_1024x1024@2x.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Juggerknot (Mini) came, and it's the real deal. Puts every other atomizer I own to shame.

I put a 0.47 ohm Staple Fused Clapton in it, made from Wotofo pre-wound wire, five wraps or so, filled it with this Freeman Ruth's Loot, and I've never tasted anything quite like this. It is truly exceptional.

Burned the living shit out of me to start with. It means business. Running this coil at 37.5W and it's very nearly too hot for me. I'll adjust.

I got the stainless. Put it on my Vaporesso Luxe-S, marble. It's purty. Worth the money and then some. Feels like Santa came to see me today.

atomiseur-juggerknot-mini-rta-par-qp-design_1080x_2cd9c98a-80e9-4607-b3b5-5c05a84b957e_1024x1024@2x.jpg
How Awesome- Glad you are loving it! Great that it vapes as good as it looks.

:inlove:

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Actually got this order faster than expected from 3Avape. Just ordered it the second week of Febuary! Bought the Gold Goul RDA for the Vigor Squonk thinking they would match, but IMO they clash, so I'll probably go with a Matte Black or Matte Gold RDA. Really like the look of the Humvee!
bf4ce34deab303613b0da52906e3ecf6.jpg
fdef33245f346af7fe2ef3a314a44c99.jpg
2c9d697ee0a9327c8ba299ca4026b731.jpg
15b4fb873b6b11507330d2d8408e4302.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Really!? I can't believe we both have one and never set them up. My excuse is I keep forgetting that I even have it :D. Soon though, I'll have to try it soon.
Yep- never set it up yet- lol!
I have to watch the video again and give it a shot! I was cleaning out my vape cabinets and found it- so now its out I will have to try it!
Forgot that it came in a cool little case too! It will be my first tank using mesh .

:cheers:

20200309_192936.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's crazy, sorry you had troubles.. None of mine have leaked a drop. I have over a dozen of them but have only used two though. One metal version and the other one is the Artisan Resin edition.

I’m not sure why, either. Unless it didn’t like being placed on its side every now and then while I vaped it. I do that with all of my tanks, though.

I’ll try it again with a new coil, see how it goes. I have a white resin one. The Drip Tip on it is the best!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Surprise in mail today-an order I totally forgot about from 3avape. 2 katanas,7 geekvape disposable tanks.Have no idea when I ordered and don't feel like looking it up.

The Universe is smiling upon you. Lol Enjoy!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually got this order faster than expected from 3Avape. Just ordered it the second week of Febuary! Bought the Gold Goul RDA for the Vigor Squonk thinking they would match, but IMO they clash, so I'll probably go with a Matte Black or Matte Gold RDA. Really like the look of the Humvee!
bf4ce34deab303613b0da52906e3ecf6.jpg
fdef33245f346af7fe2ef3a314a44c99.jpg
2c9d697ee0a9327c8ba299ca4026b731.jpg
15b4fb873b6b11507330d2d8408e4302.jpg

Nice Humvee, Edwin. Almost like an Aegis, but has more metal, it seems. Cool vape haul, enjoy!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Where did you get the atty? I only saw it for sale in Canada for @$50. Is that where you got it, Liberty Vape?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Where did you get the atty? I only saw it for sale in Canada for @$50. Is that where you got it, Liberty Vape?

I got it from www.vapeology.eu

They also have the C2MNT RDA, which is a wonderful piece of gear. I only have clones now, but might buy an authentic if they still have them in a few weeks.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Actually got this order faster than expected from 3Avape. Just ordered it the second week of Febuary!

i was thinking about china shipping times. i was figuring that shit was going to be quarantined for 2 weeks, then, sent to customs.
did you upgrade shipping ?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep- never set it up yet- lol!
I have to watch the video again and give it a shot! I was cleaning out my vape cabinets and found it- so now its out I will have to try it!
Forgot that it came in a cool little case too! It will be my first tank using mesh .

:cheers:

View attachment 156653
I dug mine out and played with it tonight. The included mesh is like silk. It's so finely woven.. I cut a strip off and stuck it in there. Resistance was all over the place. .84Ω then it was 1.01Ω... Lol I put it away for now. I'll try it with different mesh later.

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I dug mine out and played with it tonight. The included mesh is like silk. It's so finely woven.. I cut a strip off and stuck it in there. Resistance was all over the place. .84Ω then it was 1.01Ω... Lol I put it away for now. I'll try it with different mesh later.
Yeah, not sure how a mesh coil will react. I'd suggest use it for a bit on a regulated device first and go from there

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks, Snap. Do you like the Pasito also?

I don't use it but my hubby loves the Pasito- great that it has an RBA for it.
I use the LV Orion Go DNA- no RBA for it which sux, but the pods are long lasting.
I mainly use my Kanger Nebox when I am out and about!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Underrated kit imho. What blew me away was the machining and engraving on the rda. I don't know how it gets any better than that. But then again, what I know shouldn't be taken as gospel :D
Yeah the rda is very impressive. Everything fits nice and snug. Quality machining. TONS of extra grub screws. I feel like I about stole the dam thing at the price jwill tagged em at. I know these kits went for a pretty penny when they were first released. I feel like I made a small investment, not a purchase.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh YEAH baybee! Many thanks, also to @jwill . He was kind enough to put this aside for me until I could pay it off, which happened quicker than I thought. She's a beauty! Judging from the 18650 adapter, one of the early ones I think :)
View attachment 156710 View attachment 156711

That is going to look slick once the patina sets in.

Edit: I’d mask some of the divots on the tube and switch and clear coat it.

Then when it patinas, be a two tone brass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Finally got this from 2Fdeal! It's been on backorder since November. I got the Marvec Hardness because it looks almost identical to the Reaper on the Sons of Anarchy patch. The "chess piece" looking mech kit came in a BD Vape case, but the listing said Bruce Vapes NS Mechanical Mod kit. Looks awesome though and same quality as all my other Mech mods from BD Vape/Fumytech. The RDA has no markings at all as far as who makes it. I've been searching Google and can't find this mech anywhere but 2Fdeal.
a7da7800c452d96ba3dad2e102fe37b9.jpg
8bdc8386d3eb4f9d49895ab790b10eaf.jpg
6c22e3ba6450948685d351a6a921d3b9.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is $45 a lot for that? I don’t know prices for rebuildables. Thanks!

I don't think $45 is a lot, but everyone doesn't like the same thing. If you're on the fence about it, might be a good idea to try a clone first and see if you like the design, get an idea of how it vapes. See how easy or difficult it is to build.

I don't like the C2MNT quite as well as I liked the original CSMNT (the C2 is really their version 2). I was not vaping RDAs when the original CSMNT came out, so was too late for it unless I bought one used. Still might do that if I run across one that comes with a squonk deck.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally got this from 2Fdeal! It's been on backorder since November. I got the Marvec Hardness because it looks almost identical to the Reaper on the Sons of Anarchy patch. The "chess piece" looking mech kit came in a BD Vape case, but the listing said Bruce Vapes NS Mechanical Mod kit. Looks awesome though and same quality as all my other Mech mods from BD Vape/Fumytech. The RDA has no markings at all as far as who makes it. I've been searching Google and can't find this mech anywhere but 2Fdeal.
a7da7800c452d96ba3dad2e102fe37b9.jpg
8bdc8386d3eb4f9d49895ab790b10eaf.jpg
6c22e3ba6450948685d351a6a921d3b9.jpg

Omg, those are amazing. Wow.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is going to look slick once the patina sets in.

Edit: I’d mask some of the divots on the tube and switch and clear coat it.

Then when it patinas, be a two tone brass
For now, I was thinking the other way around. Polish the surface and let the recessed surfaces of the divots patina.
Because I am lazy. :D

VU Sponsors