D

Donald Bickers

Vape Mail
7YH8tgk.jpg

10 mini vivi nova replacement tanks,i got them for my aspire et tanks

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend made paper snow flakes for his house windows all star war theme house. place is crazy. He has lots of toys I can play with. The good stuff is packed away.

D

Donald Bickers

Vape Mail
ZjG2VLI.jpg

Emilie sent me this,FA Strawberry flavoring ,to try,,,,Thank you so much Emilie

Man y'all makin me jealous. I put a hell of an order in last night. Aqua v2 and everything I need to build my own mod. :cool::cool::cool: sx350 with dual efest 3100 mah batteries

Sent from my 831C using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perspective: the wife and I exchanged gifts last night. Mine included a Darth Vader Tervis cup and a Boba Fett apron for when I'm grilling.

Now if only I could get her to wear a Slave Leia costume...o_O

LOL!! I wonder if I could get my wife to wear one? That would be fun!! :D Last fathers day my son got me a coffee mug that is black and says "I Am Your Father" on it. And every year for xmas my wife gets me a Star Wars ornament from this collectable series. They all take batteries and have a button you push which plays a snippet from a famous scene in the movie that its from. This year is Vader on the operating table just as he wakes up from being transformed into Darth Vader and the emperor tells him he killed Padame in his anger.

Last edited:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
c8f6af279f3151bf6c3df8a68eb02587.jpg

My drip tip I received Christmas eve from gallery tips my subtank filled with my Elvin cookie that I received today. The post office is on it as are venders. I order my tank and juice Christmas eve. Both were shipped on Friday and both came today, a day before the ETA on my shipping. The tank came from Hawaii and I'm in Ohio. That is fast as heck with a Sunday thrown in there. 45ml of luxe juice on the way, should be here in a day or too.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brass Wood Fairy 18650 mod clone. :D
It was the last brass one they had, got it for $20 on Ebay.

My first mod with wood on it. But it still has that nice heavy brass too. Looks great together IMHO.
(The darker color is the accurate one.)

Solid brass main tubes, with fat copper contacts and nice purple wood sheathing.
It's using the stock spring ATM, but pretty sure I can get magnets in there. Lots of room.

Threads and switch are great, just need a bit beefier spring for my taste, or magnets.
Still holds up a full Fogger v4 without firing though. :)

Last edited:

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last of my VAPE MAIL
5d1c1d1536dd252033eb26f893f871c0.jpg

PT3 I had. I got the for work. It's a amigo 2200mah battery. 5, 10,15w.
Seems pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use it as offen. But it does the job for me.
I just have DNA 30 box mod do I just use for that.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sx mini came today, most expensive mod I have bought, but worth every penny :)
yb9phKq.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my magnets from K&J to mod my Chana30's door, also an awesome pack of Japanese Cotton from someone. ;-)

P1030190.JPG

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought the i2 was a good charger,,,,,but this one blows it away
anyone interested in used i2,proven to spark when wet inquire within
Tell us about the D2. I have a I4 and enjoy it very much. How is the "D" type better?

p.s. I don't think you are supposed to get them wet. Could be why it was sparking. :)

D

Donald Bickers

for one thing ive charged a couple of fairly low batteries on it and they took less than an hr,the i2 took well over an hour,and I like the screen that tells you all the details while its charging like,how long its been charging,what your current battery voltage is,how many mah it is charging at,and it does it for each battery separately,it has a button on the side so you can switch between batteries for the details
I hope I explained it ok,im not very good at that

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
for one thing ive charged a couple of fairly low batteries on it and they took less than an hr,the i2 took well over an hour,and I like the screen that tells you all the details while its charging like,how long its been charging,what your current battery voltage is,how many mah it is charging at,and it does it for each battery separately,it has a button on the side so you can switch between batteries for the details
I hope I explained it ok,im not very good at that

Neat features. Are the "d" series much more than the "I" series chargers?

I just moved up to the four bay, from the two bay intellichrager.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shoutout to charlie noble for sending me a 30ml bottle when I only paid for a 15ml.
8fdcf4ab3333f0e8ee4b034986387250.jpg

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do you like it? I've been hearing a lot of great things about that brand.

I like their vanilla custard, the flavor I have now is called sollers pointe. It supposed to be a vanilla, caramel, banana, and tobacco flavor. Yet all I taste is sweet banana with a hint of vanilla and maybe caramel. Still a good flavor though since I got more than I paid for.

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No pic, but just got in the mail, the Istick, Nautilus mini, and 3 juices from Mt. Baker Vapor

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got this...took awhile but it's here. :)

My VU Jwrap for my Chana30 mod.

IMG_0531.JPG

Sadly, I gotta wait until I get finished with modding the thing for magnets before I can put it on. But, it'll be nifty. :cool:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got the Kanger subtank in today, this thing is a beast, and IMO a better vape than the Atlantis, fits really good on the Zero :)

EjLerw7.jpg
I ordered a "clone" off Fast Tech. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I enjoy my Billow, but I want to see what all the hub bubb is about the Sub tank.

Hopefully the prebuilt heads come down in price. What I have seen on Ebay is not cheap.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a "clone" off Fast Tech. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I enjoy my Billow, but I want to see what all the hub bubb is about the Sub tank.

Hopefully the prebuilt heads come down in price. What I have seen on Ebay is not cheap.

They are cheaper than the Atlantis coils, and easier to rebuild too ;)

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why is it called a "sub" tank? Looks like a regular tank to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors