The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
07e6d29e05de834328921e3a41a33564.jpg

Yude V10 and Big Dripper. It is the woman's set up, but I think I may steal it. It is teeny tiny.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Toxic Angel's bitch berty, pop rawks, sinister and mango cupcake.
2943afd469d92f9b48837f0de62a9e44.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that the 70w??? I thought the IPV Mini 30w black was more of a gunmetal.

My Mini 30w is on the way.

No it's not the 70watt, I actually wanted the gun metal, everyone said the black was gun metal, guess they updated the black to actual black, I got a wrap coming next week, so not to bothered about it :)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No it's not the 70watt, I actually wanted the gun metal, everyone said the black was gun metal, guess they updated the black to actual black, I got a wrap coming next week, so not to bothered about it :)

Damn I hope mine us actually gunmetal

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn I hope mine us actually gunmetal

Yea I was kind of bummed, as thought the gun metal looked cool, but as I decided to wrap it, got over it quick, where did you order it from? Mine came from elev8

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I was kind of bummed, as thought the gun metal looked cool, but as I decided to wrap it, got over it quick, where did you order it from? Mine came from elev8
Ordered mine from VaporDNA. Had a $10 off coupon code. Ordered it and the new VapeSox for box mods.

Tap'd from my LG G3

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Dunno why I am really that worried about it. I will prolly wrap mine anyway. What wrap did you go with???

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dunno why I am really that worried about it. I will prolly wrap mine anyway. What wrap did you go with???

Never bought wraps before, but wanted to give them a go for the mini, cover up them hex screws ;)

uxtyot6.jpg

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never bought wraps before, but wanted to give them a go for the mini, cover up them hex screws ;)

uxtyot6.jpg

Have you checked out j-wraps?? I was gonna go with a basic gunmetal carbon fiber. But I kinda like the new stone line they have.

S385-2.jpg

Though the blood splattered diamond plate is kinda cool

S347-2.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you checked out j-wraps?? I was gonna go with a basic gunmetal carbon fiber. But I kinda like the new stone line they have.

S385-2.jpg

Though the blood splattered diamond plate is kinda cool

S347-2.jpg

Mine is coming from j-wraps ;)

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ceramic Tweezers - Heat Resistant - Pointed Tip - Ceramic Tweezers
Pure Nickel Wire Ni200 (NON RESISTANCE) - 30 Gauge AWG 0.6 Ohms/ft Resistance @ room temp / 50'
Pure Nickel Wire Ni200 (NON RESISTANCE) - 32 Gauge AWG 0.9375 Ohms/ft Resistance @ room temp / 50'
Genuine AtomizerWick Brand Pure Nickel Wire 28 Gauge - non resistance AWG Ni200 - 100ft
Vaporflask V3 Style Temperature Protected 40W Clone - Black
SKU 2006000 - Vase POM 510 Drip Tip
Resin 510 Drip Tip
Plume Veil V1.5 Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
Resin 510 Drip Tip
Doge V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
120 mL Bottles lick
Flavor: Apples 'n Dip
Nicotine Strength: 3 mg/mL
Replacement One-piece Drip Tip + Top Cap Combo for 22mm Plume Veil RDA POM / white
2-in-1 Drip Tip + Top Cap Combo for 20mm Tobh Atty V2 RDA Atomizers ABS / sky blue
Kuro Koiler Wire Coiling Tool (3-Piece Set) CW-20 + CW-25 + CW-30
clear abs 50 watt unicorn box mod
and some samples from steampunk vapor

GONNA BE A GREAT MONTH FOR VAPE MAIL!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape mail!!! IPV Mini 30w, VapeSox for box mods and a freebie bottle of juice all from Vapor DNA. Infinite KFL with included nano kit from a private sale with VU member @Viet . Kinda bummed because P4Y makes the black IPV Mini an actual black now. Black was previously gunmetal. Oh well. Gonna get a wrap anyway.

@Nailz Mine is black too. Not gunmetal.

0202151408~01.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail!!! IPV Mini 30w, VapeSox for box mods and a freebie bottle of juice all from Vapor DNA. Infinite KFL with included nano kit from a private sale with VU member @Viet . Kinda bummed because P4Y makes the black IPV Mini an actual black now. Black was previously gunmetal. Oh well. Gonna get a wrap anyway.

@Nailz Mine is black too. Not gunmetal.

View attachment 13694

The good news though @Garemlin, people before have reported the mini was reading the resistance off by -0.10ohm, but mine is spot on, so think they fixed that issue with these newer minis ;)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The good news though @Garemlin, people before have reported the mini was reading the resistance off by -0.10ohm, but mine is spot on, so think they fixed that issue with these newer minis ;)

Lemo reading 1.5Ω on my Provari and Vaporshark. Reading 1.4Ω on the Mini. Not really worried about it.

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That stuff just looks spendy

Not too bad, its $24 for 35ml. Compared to Five Pawns $27.50 for 30ml and Aroma Juices WTA line at $32 for 30ml.

Gotta love that the High Roller Juices are packed with a shredded $1 bill. Blatant over-packaging LOL

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 13794 today's vapemail stash!
IPV Mini v2
Akuma v2
SXK StingrayX
Marquis RDA
Hurricane Style Driptip (this thing is MASSIVE!)
Shorty XL W23 driptip
Man I love the updated look of the IPV Mini with the black buttons and dark screen. They updated the 30w black to true black from gunmetal. Wish they had gone all the way and made it look like this.

Tap'd from my LG G3

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ordered mine from VaporDNA. Had a $10 off coupon code. Ordered it and the new VapeSox for box mods.

Tap'd from my LG G3
I love my Carbon Fiber Box Mod Vapesox. It's my everyday carry for my VaporShark and Lemo Drop.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
8b4fbddb7aa6b1a978dd6e0782156e49.jpg
So this is Thursday and Friday. I made a bunch of orders so I will probably have vape mail in one way shape or form till next Friday lol.

This isn't from the mail, but I got a much needed new vape box. There is not a "hey, I went and got this" thread.

9e083a9b4c58e2c5039477ef1208a1ce.jpg
7f50c2da3619f2669e3166dcb46dd7ca.jpg

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm now waiting for juice for this subtank mini!!
I ordered some BUT
I want to venture I got the subtank MOSTLY because of PG intolerance !
I like menthols and mints and minty fruits and tobaccos (menthols)
Many good VG 70% to max juices?

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does everything skip state and go to Jersey first? Lol from Florida to Jersey then back down, wtf? Lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This isn't from the mail, but I got a much needed new vape box. There is not a "hey, I went and got this" thread.

9e083a9b4c58e2c5039477ef1208a1ce.jpg
7f50c2da3619f2669e3166dcb46dd7ca.jpg

Nice!

I got this tool organizer at HF on clearance for cheap.
It's much-needed, as my 'ol Plano Magnum 3500 from 2012 is getting a weee bit full. :D

Plan is to use one for DIY stuff and the other for hardware. Haven't decided on which is better suited for what yet.

part_storage.jpg

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice!

I got this tool organizer at HF on clearance for cheap.
It's much-needed, as my 'ol Plano Magnum 3500 from 2012 is getting a weee bit full. :D

Plan is to use one for DIY stuff and the other for hardware. Haven't decided on which is better suited for what yet.

part_storage.jpg

I almost got the same one.
The one I got, WalMart 14.99. The letters were laying around. I had to do this huge research project for psychological theory and methods. The presentation was set up in the auditorium and the dean and everyone was there. We had to do a poster board, yes that's right in college, 16 weeks of work and research no put it on a poster board. I felt like a really smart 12yr old lol. But the letters were left over and the same color. It is a switch from my old one.

82fa63874d74fe2dd1e0151f4bcce60e.jpg

Hard to go wicked and creepy with construction yellow.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I almost got the same one.
The one I got, WalMart 14.99. The letters were laying around. I had to do this huge research project for psychological theory and methods. The presentation was set up in the auditorium and the dean and everyone was there. We had to do a poster board, yes that's right in college, 16 weeks of work and research no put it on a poster board. I felt like a really smart 12yr old lol. But the letters were left over and the same color. It is a switch from my old one.

82fa63874d74fe2dd1e0151f4bcce60e.jpg

Hard to go wicked and creepy with construction yellow.

True dat.

Ahhhh, I do like the pagan/voodoo looking theme on that one though. Great for a DIY box eh? ;)

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
True dat.

Ahhhh, I do like the pagan/voodoo looking theme on that one though. Great for a DIY box eh? ;)

It was a good box for 3 years. it held all my stuff from the time I got me first mod. Sad to see it go, but when the lid breaks off, time to move on. Tje drawings, well, That is what happens when a drunk pagan finds a white out pen lol.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's the Derringer Clone I got yesterday.
It may be a clone, but MAN, it's has the best flavor production I've had in any RDA (not that I own many (3 - Hobo Clone, Tugboat Clone & Mutation X V3) but... Yeah).
It might make me actually like dripping! Now all I need is a delrin drip tip for it...
8f621d8f9b2ae4cc6a645d7e1bc3a3df.jpg

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
0f23a35c447e8aa7d8b235fc404dcc84.jpg
This came today for the old lady. Istick 30 and a wrap. I got new snips and a new eleaf ohm reader
fab66dc93eaf1b040293a0492a0083ad.jpg
Did you get your snips and ohm reader from Amazon. I have the same exact two!

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you get your snips and ohm reader from Amazon. I have the same exact two!

Snips from amazon and reader from eBay. $8 shipped and it is brand new. Cant beat that. They are cheap anyway, but for 8$$ it was a steal.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Snips from amazon and reader from eBay. $8 shipped and it is brand new. Cant beat that. They are cheap anyway, but for 8$$ it was a steal.
Nice. I got both from Amazon.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape Mail! Got a few new flavors for the DIY box, 2x Butterscotch FA, Ripe Strawberry FA, 2x Yellow Cake CAP, Smooth and some Sweet.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got the first couple of a bunch of packages in waiting on
74ba89a5eea74a7555522f4166b0a115.jpg
d4a873937dae7225972a50c4ba735967.jpg

Copper nemesis clone on left, IPV Mini 2 on the right. Nemi looks good with the tobh atty I just got this week!
bae630eae45869a1dfd64beb74e540a4.jpg

Now waiting on 2 Samsung 25R's, 2 VTC4's nitecore battery charger and some Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk! Oh yeah and I ordered a blue Coilmaster today as well from vaporjoes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors