The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure where ya live, but being Tuesday and I can mail them out before days end...should get to you by Friday depending on where you live...hopefully not in NY...then it might not make it there til Tuesday due to weather conditions...Total opposite here in San Diego...might have to turn the Air Conditioner on again ;-)
I just moved from Connecticut to Florida. My friends and family are getting hammered with snow as we speak. I have shorts and flip flops on. Lol.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pm your addy, I can mail some juice to you...Will be The Sauce La Caramel Waffle Cap, Vanilla Bean Cream and Get your Kicks 120ml bottles 3mg. I didn't care for those at all when I took advantage of the $0.99 sale they had...So they are yours.
Man, I wish I was back home right now as I'd send him some juice too, from the 949.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't spend my last dime on e juice.....Im a father of 2 with a house and bills and I'm not independently wealthy. I bust my ass at a crappy job to provide for my children. I just spent $5000 to move across the country so im sorry if my wallet is a little tight. I budget my money and have a certain amount to spend on Vape Stuff. So should I not pay my electric bill, water? Or have my kids skip some meals this week, so I could vape?
Just a suggestion but if things are that tight maybe it's time to trade in your Therion or Goon for a more affordable set up so you can purchase some juice on your own. Just saying.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a suggestion but if things are that tight maybe it's time to trade in your Therion or Goon for a more affordable set up so you can purchase some juice on your own. Just saying.

-William Cowper
Hey, just a suggestion......get off my nuts, and worry about your self.

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah good then, there should be no delay due to weather conditions once you PM your address...Should be there by Friday, Saturday worst case.
Hey, nevermind. Don't send me anything please. I didn't even ask for anything, but these assholes on here are pissing me off. Talking about shit they no nothing about.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, just a suggestion......get off my nuts, and worry about your self.
Yeah, I see this shit 3x a day in every vape forum and group I belong to and I'm getting really tired of it. Apparently there is an inordinate amount of vapers with shitty jobs, multiple kids (sometimes special needs), just divorced, just married, new house, evicted, car accidents, dog died, cat died, family member died or dying, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc. Then there's the catch line that always follows. I'm going back to cigarettes. Lmfao. I'll give you guys credit you do stick to the script. Lol.

-William Cowper

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Last edited:

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I see this shit 3x a day in every vape forum and group I belong to and I'm getting really tired of it. Apparently there is an inordinate amount of vapers with shitty jobs, multiple kids (sometimes special needs), just divorced, just married, new house, evicted, car accidents, dog died, cat died, family member died or dying, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc. Then there's the catch line that always follows. I'm going back to cigarettes. Lmfao. I'll give you guys credit you do stick to the script. Lol.

-William Cowper
Wow. I thought these forums were for support? Thanks.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey just a suggestion, have you ever thought maybe I didn't buy that set up?? Maybe my wife and I were pregnant. My wife gave birth to my son last month and he passed away the same day. I was very upset and stressed. So my sister spent the money on that set up, hoping it would help keep me from going back to cigarettes. This has been the hardest time of my life.......ever have your son/daughter die while your holding them? How bout explain to your 5 year old son, that he's not going to be a big brother anymore, and that his little brother is in heaven.....and that's the 3rd time in one year you have to explain heaven to a five year old because he's lost multiple people himself. This guy recommended this website so I order juice. The order went to shit so I thought I would tell him. He offered out of the kindness of his own heart to send me some juice that he didn't want anymore. It wasn't an invitation for all you assholes to pick apart how I spend my money my bills and whatnot. I work my ass off and I take care of my kids. So fuck off.
doth protest too much, methinks

-William Cowper

km00

Member For 4 Years
Sits in a dark corner opening vape mail and eating popcorn. Drama or vape mail ... Vape mail or drama

Under a rock with a 6gb connection

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pm your addy, I can mail some juice to you...Will be The Sauce La Caramel Waffle Cap, Vanilla Bean Cream and Get your Kicks 120ml bottles 3mg. I didn't care for those at all when I took advantage of the $0.99 sale they had...So they are yours.
That is so nice & generous of you! It warms my heart!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Good vape mail today. got some tfv8 drip tips (which seem to be prett dam vesatile and both were green. one was white with it and one orange.
Also got some new flavors in from real flavors
c50E5Ex.jpg

sV58CKr.jpg

So good day indeed. Love when things come in at once
Ystar Livpo 160, Baby beast RBA, Octopus Mech, Wood parallel mech, Smok Skyhook RDTA box, Hexohm 3.0 clone
XWoK5ky.jpg
also posted up a review from the haul
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...0-clone-review-tech-test.311993/#post-1638660

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

emoji111.png

-William Cowper
I read the same stories daily myself.
He acts like he is the only one that has bad things happen. I have too,I just don't tell all my problems on a vape forum,sorry!
Totally rude to wish Aids on someone's family.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fasttech
Acrylic Display Stand 21 Tank X2
IJOY Combo RDTA (Silver)
Smok TFV8 Replacement V8-T10 Coil Head 0.12ohm (3-Pack)

20170314_212424.jpg

elegomall
Aleader Resin Drip Tip AS124 COMBO/LIMITLESS RDTA PLUS Drip Tip X2
AIMIDI ETALIENS E.T-X3 DNA 75W Full Kit - 6.2ml (Blue)
Demon Killer Natural Rubber BAR MAT X2
Eleaf Melo 300 Atomizer - 6.5ml (Black)
IJOY COMBO Interchangeable Deck IMC-3 Deck (1pc/pack) X2
Smoant Battlestar 200W TC Mod (Blue)
Vapjoy clearing tool for RDA / RDTA coils (Silver) X2

20170314_212801.jpg
20170314_214100.jpg

Not pictured:
essentialdepot
glyCUBE - 4 gallons PALM DERIVED Vegetable Glycerin - USP - Pharmaceutical Grade

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
fasttech
Acrylic Display Stand 21 Tank X2
IJOY Combo RDTA (Silver)
Smok TFV8 Replacement V8-T10 Coil Head 0.12ohm (3-Pack)

View attachment 76879

elegomall
Aleader Resin Drip Tip AS124 COMBO/LIMITLESS RDTA PLUS Drip Tip X2
AIMIDI ETALIENS E.T-X3 DNA 75W Full Kit - 6.2ml (Blue)
Demon Killer Natural Rubber BAR MAT X2
Eleaf Melo 300 Atomizer - 6.5ml (Black)
IJOY COMBO Interchangeable Deck IMC-3 Deck (1pc/pack) X2
Smoant Battlestar 200W TC Mod (Blue)
Vapjoy clearing tool for RDA / RDTA coils (Silver) X2

View attachment 76880
View attachment 76881

Not pictured:
essentialdepot
glyCUBE - 4 gallons PALM DERIVED Vegetable Glycerin - USP - Pharmaceutical Grade
Dam that's a nice looking mod

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes it is, I had originally ordered the black and gold but they ran out. After a few emails back and forth I ended up with the black and white. I am quite pleased with the customer service at Breazy, especially Tyler who I was in contact with.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Breazy is good peeps.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is, I had originally ordered the black and gold but they ran out. After a few emails back and forth I ended up with the black and white. I am quite pleased with the customer service at Breazy, especially Tyler who I was in contact with.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Very nice! I think the black & white are the newer colors. So win, win!

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
anyone have ever tried to buy from istick.org ? because I've ordered my mod on Sunday and it still not marked as shipped. I know sunday isn't very far but normaly When I order something online it ship normally the next day. at max 48h after

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anyone have ever tried to buy from istick.org ? because I've ordered my mod on Sunday and it still not marked as shipped. I know sunday isn't very far but normaly When I order something online it ship normally the next day. at max 48h after

Never heard of them, but here is their site break down...

upload_2017-3-15_13-48-22.png

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
well... in the same page there is another message that also tell the opposite.

well a chance That I've pay with paypal... do I have any chance to get a refund from paypal

Last edited:

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NICE!
light day for you though huh? LMAO
Yeah, tomorrow should be:
vapenw.com
Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Box Mod / Kit (Black)
Eleaf Melo RT 25 RBA (fits Melo 300)
Eleaf Melo 300 Atomizer (Silver)
Smok TFV12 Coils V12-Q4 (Quad 0.15Ω)

Monday:
fasttech.com
Authentic Horizon Arctic DUOS RDTA

Within next couple days:
myvaporstore.com
Eleaf iStick Pico Dual Body Only (Red)
Eleaf Lyche RBA Head
Horizon Cerakoat Tank (Stainless)
SMOKTech Spirals RBA Head

elementvape.com
Digiflavor DF 200 TC Box Mod (Black)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, tomorrow should be:
vapenw.com
Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Box Mod / Kit (Black)
Eleaf Melo RT 25 RBA (fits Melo 300)
Eleaf Melo 300 Atomizer (Silver)
Smok TFV12 Coils V12-Q4 (Quad 0.15Ω)

Monday:
fasttech.com
Authentic Horizon Arctic DUOS RDTA

Within next couple days:
myvaporstore.com
Eleaf iStick Pico Dual Body Only (Red)
Eleaf Lyche RBA Head
Horizon Cerakoat Tank (Stainless)
SMOKTech Spirals RBA Head

elementvape.com
Digiflavor DF 200 TC Box Mod (Black)
Nice!
i wish my tracking numbers had enough info for me to see a plan. right now all my orders feel like "eventually" LMAO

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already have the black Melo 300 so I figured I might as well get the stainless one to go with it.
Didn't need the Cerakoat but I have two black and only one stainless so I needed to even them out.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes, you are safe with Paypal. All you have to do is file a claim.

well... in the same page there is another message that also tell the opposite.

well a chance That I've pay with paypal... do I have any chance to get a refund from paypal

Well I've send and email to the seller and now I got a tracking number... Will see if it move soon I give them maximum 1 week

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors