Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A little vape Mail. Can't beat 1.99.
be128cf2781a3ef2fbfe8159813497a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for twenty bones I just couldn't pass it up!

authentic too.
a72b72aa402be203272d87b4cc6030f3.jpg
7b5a13438e41b035e746f2363378b3ff.jpg
f9a8a848974586198fcfa2428e9ff39e.jpg
e8146f8ec38e852c30dfe01ccec2cb95.jpg
e856585cf0dcd0556eed6ae2ea1c7544.jpg
f81edf29eebc87faeec4bd0950cbd5ab.jpg

So the way it works, you unscrew the copper bottom screw a tad, slide top off install batteries slide top back on, screw bottom screws and vape! also has a an adjustable copper 510.
hits hard real hard! the subzero 22 was not included lol I love my Subzero 22

took it apart to see how the switch works.
pushing the copper button you'll see a small protruding piece that touches the other copper piece.
f2b55887e762a3a871c555593c8a1b48.jpg

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the long wait for Santa clause in blue! got some solid purchased out for delivery this morning. yesterday the postman didn't deliver mail till 4! usually it's delivered by 10am. hopefully it's this morning like the norm because I work 4-10 today.

oh snap, just seen the mail truck. I'm so pathetic I know what their engines sound like lol can hear em through out the neighbourhood. buzzing around.

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awe everything got deliver BUT my priceless mech mod. pardon my French but, FUCK!
I really hope it decant get delivered to the wrong address or lost.

anyways two goodies and some ejuice.
Copper mini buddha, and brass sleeve for subzero22
2d7cbe5d3a2c2b90945efbd9a0c02344.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iegnd3.jpg

Screwbacco by Steam Factory. This has been out since around 2015, but I never committed myself to try this juice, although was always curious about the strawberry and tobacco combo. Friend recently had some so gave it a try, and later ordered a 60ml bottle for myself ;)

Tobacco is bolder in a genny, but i'm told the strawberry flavor is more predominant with cotton.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alrignt my first vapemail and lets do it right! Luckily I join vaping underground after a big purchase in China! Authenthic/Clones mix. Just opening these as I type, sitting in my car.
IMG_2759.JPG

Hammer of God V3. It's a series mod. And a parallel mod. And Mechanical. It's a series parallel mechanical mod. How? By having 4 batteries!IMG_2755.JPGIMG_2756.JPG IMG_2758.JPG

Next one cool enough to get solo pictures, Sxk Kryten RDA. For those who wonde how it looks or the quality of the clone, here it is!IMG_2761.JPG

Oh yea it comes with a nice resin Goon style drip tip.IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2764.JPG
As you can see, very clean, excellent machining.

IMG_2767.JPG
Just like the authenthic, you see that peek insulator on the right? It goes all the way up and cover the whole side of the positive post.

IMG_2769.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
Lastly inside the topcap. All the intricacies are maintained. Oh and I always wanted a pharaoh RDA for some reason so I bought it. I know I'm really late lol, it's an authenthic too.

Well folks I'm Vucci and this is my first vape mail. Thansk for having me vaping underground. Can't get wait to see everyone's style around here :)

Edit: What I got in the mail - Sxk Kryten, Pharaoh RDA, Frankenskull V3, Hammer of God V3, Origen Lil BF 16 RDA, Sxk Kayfun V5 Mini, SJMY Hussar rta

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alrignt my first vapemail and lets do it right! Luckily I join vaping underground after a big purchase in China! Authenthic/Clones mix. Just opening these as I type, sitting in my car.
View attachment 78914

Hammer of God V3. It's a series mod. And a parallel mod. And Mechanical. It's a series parallel mechanical mod. How? By having 4 batteries!View attachment 78915View attachment 78916 View attachment 78917

Next one cool enough to get solo pictures, Sxk Kryten RDA. For those who wonde how it looks or the quality of the clone, here it is!View attachment 78918

Oh yea it comes with a nice resin Goon style drip tip.View attachment 78919

View attachment 78920

View attachment 78921
Just like the authenthic, you see that peek insulator on the right? It goes all the way up and cover the whole side of the positive post.

View attachment 78922
View attachment 78924
Lastly inside the topcap. All the intricacies are maintained. Oh and I always wanted a pharaoh RDA for some reason so I bought it. I know I'm really late lol, it's an authenthic too.

Well folks I'm Vucci and this is my first vape mail. Thansk for having me vaping underground. Can't get wait to see everyone's style around here :)

Edit: What I got in the mail - Sxk Kryten, Pharaoh RDA, Frankenskull V3, Hammer of God V3, Origen Lil BF 16 RDA, Sxk Kayfun V5 Mini, SJMY Hussar rta
Welcome! You'll love it here! We're a nice bunch!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 78914

Hammer of God V3. It's a series mod. And a parallel mod. And Mechanical. It's a series parallel mechanical mod. How? By having 4 batteries!View attachment 78915View attachment 78916 View attachment 78917

Next one cool enough to get solo pictures, Sxk Kryten RDA. For those who wonde how it looks or the quality of the clone, here it is!View attachment 78918

Oh yea it comes with a nice resin Goon style drip tip.View attachment 78919

View attachment 78920

View attachment 78921

View attachment 78922
View attachment 78924

Nice for 1st Vape Mail! Glad to see you and Welcome!

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely check this thread out. It tends to straighten out the learning curve.

http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/292147/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
LoL. That's the thread that made me get one. I'm running a Cleito120 @440* with kanthal atm. I have a ton of premade coils that are all Kanthal. V12, V8, Cleito120, wotofo serpent. I've only now started with rbas.
So far it's working great with the kanthal.

sent from craptastic taptalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LoL. That's the thread that made me get one. I'm running a Cleito120 @440* with kanthal atm. I have a ton of premade coils that are all Kanthal. V12, V8, Cleito120, wotofo serpent. I've only now started with rbas.
So far it's working great with the kanthal.

sent from craptastic taptalk
Glad to see another satisfied FSK user. For those nonbelievers, go get one and start believing. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors