Some vape Mail. Go to love there sale.
d72f8aa97f4453d64808a8287f53cf8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see those going for $11. Is that drip tip as legit as it looks? Almost worth it just for the drip tip.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Yep fantastic! There's a thread on ECF Reload rta https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/reload-rta.800835/page-19#post-19681633. Only thing is the top cap knurling is sharp, other than that I'm loving it! Flavor is great! Had a juice I thought was ok, tried in this & it taste much better. Totally worth it.

Edit: oops you asked about the drip tip. It's nice but it's short, but I don't mind it short, depends if you like short drip tips.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape mail! Some nic and got my goon clone from fasttech (my first RDA) Just built my first ever coil. Never owned a dripper so nothing to compare it to, but I love it so far way better flavor than pre built coils. View attachment 84373 View attachment 84374

Far way better flavor than pre built coils....understatement of the day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I use my Minikin V2 for work and it's perfect. I prefer to vape in the "Curve" mode. I have the rubberized green one. Very durable finish. The glass for the touch screen is also very durable, no scratches. My work is outside rain or shine and my hands get dirty, I kill bugs for a living so I'm always outside around houses and in crawlspaces. The only scratches on the mod are from the polished fire button. I was worried at first the touch screen would get all scratched but none have shown up. I would highly recommend this mod for anyone who works in dirty environments.
I agree! I have the purple one that endures flour, shortening, oil, pancake batter, eggs, bacon grease...you name the breakfast food, the mod has been involved somehow. It's a great mod with good battery life.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long did you let it steep? I mixed up Cinnamon Roll at 5%. Not flavorful enough. Hoping a steep will help as I read on the Real Flavors thread they need a good steep.
It's been steeping for a couple of weeks now and I still had to add more flavor. I started at 5% up to 7% and it's still a bit weak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been steeping for a couple of weeks now and I still had to add more flavor. I started at 5% up to 7% and it's still a bit weak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'll have to see if I need to add more, the recommended % was 2.5 - 4% on the thread but I went with 5% too.

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like both of these and the fact they are made here in the US. Where is the 30% off?

Use code: Squidlove at checkout. Once added to your cart select view cart and scroll down you’ll see where you can add the code. This code expires June 16, 2017. I’m loving this setup so much that I’m ordering the champagne silver today before the sale is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors