Not open for further replies.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cigabuy

Nitecore i8 8-Slot Intelligent Battery Charger
Smok Stick V8 3000mAh Pen Style Starter Kit (Purple)

aHWSxWh.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some #3 coastlock swivels yesterday, waiting to get some 28ga ss316 and 38ga ni80 from coil society. Looking forward to trying my hand at fused claptons.

Careful with that 28ga core wire. It likes to snap if you put too much tension on it... it also twists a bit more than 26ga. Good luck! It's not quite as difficult as most people think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Careful with that 28ga core wire. It likes to snap if you put too much tension on it... it also twists a bit more than 26ga. Good luck! It's not quite as difficult as most people think.

Thanks, yea I'll keep an eye on it. I've got some 26ga as well but I figured if running 2-3 cores with ss and dual coils I'd be better off with 28ga for the resistance. The real trick will be seeing if I can see the 38ga with my eyes or if I'll need magnifiers lol. If it goes south I'll have plenty of 28g to run in 2x or 3x twisted so it won't go entirely to waste. Just got a 100ft spool of 28 and 250ft spool of 38ga (the smallest CS had) to try my hand at it before going bonkers with 1000ft spools or anything.

The swivels I found on Amazon, most wanted the same price for 3-5 swivels that I found a 30pk for. Even if they're not the most robust (they're ball bearing at least) I have extras, figuring to run 3 in series for a setup. Work surfaces aren't an issue and I've got scrap wood and stuff around along with clamps I can use for the base.

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got something in the mail yesterday...but it wasn’t exactly what I paid for.

That said, the vendor was responsive and took care of the problem right away.

When it’s all here good and proper, I’ll post the goods.

Vape Mail is exciting until you open the package and something is not right, and then you are either cranky or deflated...or both.

Cheers,
Ian

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My updated vape mail:

On Time

Updated Delivery Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2017
August 2, 2017, 7:04 am - Arrived at Post Office
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Lol. I was about to do the same thing:
740d6e0489df92cc5c28eb4b6e632c76.jpg

My second favorite part of vape mail, but also the worst because I know I have to work late while my goodies are sitting home alone. Depending on the size of the box, I hope the carrier doesn't leave it on the steps. I don't really trust my neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol. I was about to do the same thing:
740d6e0489df92cc5c28eb4b6e632c76.jpg

My second favorite part of vape mail, but also the worst because I know I have to work late while my goodies are sitting home alone. Depending on the size of the box, I hope the carrier doesn't leave it on the steps. I don't really trust my neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll cross my fingers that nobody steals our packages! :p Congrats on your vape mail. If I may ask, what are you getting? :cheers:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shipment came just in time, I used the last of my VG yesterday!
I was buying Essential Depot by the gallon for 28-30 bucks shipped but I found this deal and couldn't refuse. For less than 54 bucks I got 2.5 Gal VG, 1/2 litre Nicotine and to get the free shipping I added a bottle of Cap Apple Pie V2.
aa4d6b8a70219ef7f11bf0b312ae0b46.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:bliss:
Crown 3 mini , pulse 22 and some leather covers for my inbox ...inbox from group buy on a FB site ,today I find myvaporstore carrying the new inbox and all of the covers stateside..oh well . Now to get the red inbox as well
5fd692c405f2d80903dbe8806179a8b9.jpg
977cf3011f6af96b5e9692c7efb587e8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I ordered the Black on Black VT Inbox the Skull covers and 10 bottles from FT...still waiting for it to ship...I might even make a GIF to post here when that stuff comes in!

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bro could I trouble you for a top down pic? Love my overpriced dotmod stuff but I'm uncertain about this deck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is the easiest deck that I’ve ever built on. I see a few more coming my way in the near future as soon as some more colors release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors