The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 88482

This is my favorite thread on the forum. The "Goodies" from TheSauceLA.
I've been ordering a lot from them lately. Awesome coupon codes from their Facebook page. 8 bottles of caramel waffle cappuccino for $33. That's $4 for 120 ml! 12 60ml bottles of awesometown for $40. That's $3.35 for 60ml
251b1bcc4ca53b9c5538b67dcd98f5ea.jpg
db2d19fb7d44a7ac91508d9bb5a820da.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got my FastTech order in today. Was placed on the 17th of July. 10 day's after I received my order from 3FVape, which I placed 3 days after the FastTech order. Slow but happy it arrived.
View attachment 88505
Next time try the USPS First Class via Hong Kong post free option. My last 2 orders from fasttech took only 5 and 6 days to get to me using that option.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been ordering a lot from them lately. Awesome coupon codes from their Facebook page. 8 bottles of caramel waffle cappuccino for $33. That's $4 for 120 ml! 12 60ml bottles of awesometown for $40. That's $3.35 for 60ml

What would you say your favorite Awesometown flavor is?

Last edited:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Next time try the USPS First Class via Hong Kong post free option. My last 2 orders from fasttech took only 5 and 6 days to get to me using that option.

Thanks for the heads up! I will defiantly give it a try. Got a few things in the cart right now.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm definitely going to try that option. With Fasttech I think it's faster to make smaller orders, unless everything is in stock, items will get held up waiting for other items to be in stock.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice. i liked all the new flavors so far except the blueberry muffin. I think it's the butter flavor they use for it that makes it nasty. the rest are pretty dam good though. especially the cheesecake and purple powder

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered from altcig.com Friday evening, waiting on my doorstep when got home from work today :) They included 'love' and 'churro' as freebies, which thought was great, as was a BOGO sale already.

Thanks @forza you was right about their customer service, several hand notes on my receipt from them :)

sHMfCOk.jpg
Awesome!! You'll have to tell me how you like the Gooey Butter Cake. It's my absolute favorite juice ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome!! You'll have to tell me how you like the Gooey Butter Cake. It's my absolute favorite juice ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I want to know too! (In a child's voice) me too, me too! Gooey Butter Cake sounds delish!

Probably be a few weeks before I get to it, I normally find them kind of vapes are best to steep for a few weeks, but just the name sure is tempting to dig into it early though :)

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dam nice!
I just posted my review on that tank today on my channel lol based on the coil life those get i'd say you have pretty dam close to a year's supply there

I watched your review. Good job!

I actually have 2 Smok G150s with Cloud Blasters on them. That way I can have 2 flavors to choose from without changing tanks. My preference is the .20 ohm factories. To me they are smoother than the .15's are. I bought the Cloud Blasters because I was getting at least 2 leaking coils out of every 5 pack I bought for my Big Babys. Bought the Cloud blasters from Rock Bottom. Problem is they only carry the single replacements and on sale are 4.50 each. Element Vape had the 5 packs for 13.95. Kind of a no brainer there. Maybe my next days of I might try building on the rba again....or I might just get my 01 RoadKing back together and on the road.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I watched your review. Good job!

I actually have 2 Smok G150s with Cloud Blasters on them. That way I can have 2 flavors to choose from without changing tanks. My preference is the .20 ohm factories. To me they are smoother than the .15's are. I bought the Cloud Blasters because I was getting at least 2 leaking coils out of every 5 pack I bought or my Big Babys. Bought the Cloud blasters from Rock Bottom. Problem is they only carry the single replacements and on sale are 4.50 each. Element Vape had the 5 packs for 13.95. Kind of a no brainer there. Maybe my next days of I might try building on the rba again....or I might just get my 01 RoadKing back together and on the road.
nice! glad you like it :)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's here, it's here!!!!!! I had to chase the postman through my neighborhood to get it. I got home from work check mail box and it's empty. Sadness. Go inside and my son tells me the mail is on my desk. Giddiness. Go to my desk and it's one of those pick up at post office slips. Minor depression. Asked how long ago mail came by. Kids tell me about 20 minutes. So out the door I go. Turns out it need a signature (wish I'd have known would have worked from home). Can't be mad at kids for not answering the door as that's what they have been told.

a28fd2f0bdcbd61be5a9cacea4ab7800.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoy that Therion...I am sure loving mine. My black frame Therion with carbon fiber is going to look the business when paired with my Kennedy.

Cheers,
Ian

So far it doesn't do anything that any of the other mods I have do, except feel much better in the hand. This is the most comfortable mod I've haven't played with e-scribe yet. I've never played with temp control but I'll probably give it a shot now.

The Serpent SMM is awesome! Easy, easy, easy to build on so far it's wicking well and as much flavor as my RDA's without dripping every few minutes.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m destined to own everything in purple...every time I don’t have a choice, I for some reason end up with MFing purple themed mod. Not very excited about this anymore. I wish they would have kept the option to choose the panel. This might have to go on the chopping block.
8f91625db6ff2ed0fa2a80f1ab970e31.jpg

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far it doesn't do anything that any of the other mods I have do, except feel much better in the hand. This is the most comfortable mod I've haven't played with e-scribe yet. I've never played with temp control but I'll probably give it a shot now.

Escribe unlocks it all. I’ve been TC since my first day of vaping. I can’t imagine doing it any other way (OK, I can, but I wouldn’t want to go any other way). Enjoy yourself, and yeah, the Therion feels just right in the hand.

Cheers,
Ian

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Escribe unlocks it all. I’ve been TC since my first day of vaping. I can’t imagine doing it any other way (OK, I can, but I wouldn’t want to go any other way). Enjoy yourself, and yeah, the Therion feels just right in the hand.

Cheers,
Ian

I have to put it down long enough to use escribe. I mean, there's other devices I COULD use, but...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m destined to own everything in purple...every time I don’t have a choice, I for some reason end up with MFing purple themed mod. Not very excited about this anymore. I wish they would have kept the option to choose the panel. This might have to go on the chopping block.
8f91625db6ff2ed0fa2a80f1ab970e31.jpg

What mod is that? It looks pretty understated and classy IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's here, it's here!!!!!! I had to chase the postman through my neighborhood to get it. I got home from work check mail box and it's empty. Sadness. Go inside and my son tells me the mail is on my desk. Giddiness. Go to my desk and it's one of those pick up at post office slips. Minor depression. Asked how long ago mail came by. Kids tell me about 20 minutes. So out the door I go. Turns out it need a signature (wish I'd have known would have worked from home). Can't be mad at kids for not answering the door as that's what they have been told.

a28fd2f0bdcbd61be5a9cacea4ab7800.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh the trials & tribulations of vape mail lol! Glad you have your new toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors